Main thread for Ads missing kobans

I'm trying to confirm/validate my email in the game. I never got the email to begin with. Sometimes a small notice appears in game telling me to validate may email but even though I click resend verification email I never get it. Does anyone else have this problem as well?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fluddett said:

I'm trying to confirm/validate my email in the game. I never got the email to begin with. Sometimes a small notice appears in game telling me to validate may email but even though I click resend verification email I never get it. Does anyone else have this problem as well?

I assume you're talking about the issue from the banners from other games. Please keep in the corrisponding thread instead of making more. Here.

I got an offer to get 600 kobans if I registered at Pussy Saga, I clicked accept and went to Pussy Saga and registered. I didn't get my kobans.

Edit: Sorry, should probably have posted this in the other thread. Can't find the delete button, though! (If there is one.)

Edited by Phel

On 2017-06-24 at 5:56 PM, Shidou said:

I assume you're talking about the issue from the banners from other games. Please keep in the corrisponding thread instead of making more. Here.

I am not, I'm talking about the confirmation email for creating a HH account.

Hello,

Everyone that had problems getting the kobans
> email me at : jessie@kinkoid.com

Please, add the following:

• Nickname
  • What was the problem

Thank you,

Jessie

Heyo

I've heard about those advertises for the free Cobans and I got those for Fap Titans.

But I've yet to see that banner for the others, so is there a link for those or must I wait for those to appear?
Or can I even just register using the same email-adress to get those?

Cheers

On 26.06.2017 at 0:10 PM, mrfaptasticso said:

Bug.

Currently "Sexgansters"  link is kinda broken. You just click on it and it is not doing anything.

"Fap Titans" and "Pussy saga" is working (at least for me)

Games is meh btw, i'll stick with HH :D

Never mind, it's all working now. (at least for me)

Anyone else not receiving kobans when you lick the link for other games and register? I clicked and registered for the 500 kobans each for pussyquest and faptitans. Did anyone else go through the process and not get kobans? Did anyone do it and get the kobans?

• Greetingz changed the title to No reward for registering for ads
5 minutes ago, Fed said:

Anyone else not receiving kobans when you lick the link for other games and register? I clicked and registered for the 500 kobans each for pussyquest and faptitans. Did anyone else go through the process and not get kobans? Did anyone do it and get the kobans?

Please keep this in the corrisponding threads, no use in making other ones.

Edited by Shidou

• Greetingz changed the title to Main thread for Ads missing kobans
  • Chthugha pinned this topic
  • Darsca locked this topic
  • Slynia unpinned this topic