Main thread for Ads missing kobans

• 2 weeks later...

fuck it can't find my original post is it Random to get the new girls from sex battle or is it like every 50 wins you win a girl??? for the other games to get the free money u need to do more than make a account u need to play the game for 2 days then wait a week or up to a month to get the free gold free shit is not easy 

• 2 weeks later...
On 31-8-2017 at 7:46 PM, Otacon180 said:

Yesterday it was 34,900 today is 40,700 u can't change the cost to the slots machines u don't know how to run a business right 

The Pachinko cost is based on your level -> higher level, higher cost.

43 minutes ago, Otacon180 said:

i don't like how the game lies about getting 1 gold in a group of 10 played it 20+ times and only gotten 3 golds not playing the girls ones no thx

Great Pachinko (10x) gives one rare (green) item garanteed

Twice I have had that offer to try another H-game and as a reward I would get 600 Kobans if I registered my email. The first one was for Fap Titans last week and the second was for Pussy saga yesterday. I have not received any Kobans at all. This has worked for me once before when I registerred for Sex gangsters and received 600 Kobans so I don't know what the problem may be. Please help.

Hi devs i saw the sign that said if i play Pussy saga i will get 600 Kobans. So i clicked it and i started playing but when i came back to Hentai Heroes i got no kobans i tried to log out and log in again and still did not get them. Can i get my Kobans or at least something?

Sorry if I'm a bit pushy but I'm trying to get the event girls with no luck and i have only approximately 7 hours left.

This also happened with me, I earn the kobans in the next day...

If these kobans are your last shoot to get the event girls... I wish you good luck to earn them in the next hours, and more yet to get a girl with them, and more yet to get a event girl. I already spent all my kobans and that pretty blue elf (or anyone of the event girls) didn't show off, so I wish you better luck than the mine. You will need a plenty of it.

• Like 1