Main thread for Ads missing kobans

Yea .. again new game ad and no Kobans .. I have emailed jessie@kinkoid.com and still have the confirmation emails from the games I registered. So up to a total of 3 that are worthless to me 600x3=1800 .. 3D SexVilla - PussySaga - Fap Titans..

Only one that did work for me was Sex Gansters

Edited by Myth
  • Like 1

To receive the loot you need:

1. Need to register
  2. Download the launcher
  3. Install game 3dsexvilla
  4. Clic on play this game.

Optional:

1. Close game
  2. unistall launcher and delete 3dsexvilla of the cirectory c 
I did it to me it worked, good luck :D

Hello, i have a problem with the sms-option to buy kobans - i buyed now a second time 1000 kobans, because i didnt knew what happend to my first order (because they didnt show up anymore). At first it seems to work and there are 1000 kobans loading up, but if i use exactly those kobans to play patchinko, they vanish. Not just the amount, which is supposed to vanish (fifehundredandsomething), non all of the newly added patchinkos! and there was no effect either, meaning no profits from the patchinko game). Please look into the problem and help me to get back what i paid for... I really like the game and i like to help you guys with a little money, but not without some profits. Something like this isn't supposed to happen - you should really fix this bug! Thank you very much

On 12/08/2017 at 2:33 PM, G0ku said:

To receive the loot you need:

1. Need to register
  2. Download the launcher
  3. Install game 3dsexvilla
  4. Clic on play this game.

Optional:

1. Close game
  2. unistall launcher and delete 3dsexvilla of the cirectory c 
I did it to me it worked, good luck :D

I did this and it did not work out.

On the top right of my screen today, I got a message that said to try out and register for faptitans and you will get rewarded 600 kobans. I've done that and it hasn't given me the kobans yet. Has anyone else done this yet?

maybe you made a mistake when you registered for the advertised game. just like you made the mistake to instantly create a new topic instead of taking 2seconds to notice there already is a thread for this ( ' - ')

Edited by Sarkasth
  • Like 1

la cosa es que cada rato me salen banners publicitarios de otros juegos, donde me dice que me darán kobans por probar algunos juegos y la verdad que yo ya me inscribi a varios de esos juegos y estoy muy apegada a algunos, pero los kobans no me los da, ¿es publicidad engañosa o tengo un error?

1800 and counting, signed up on Faptitans & Pussy Saga didn't get a confirmation or the kobans, clicked the banner for Sexville 3D game, signed up, got the confirmation email and played up to level 5 got no kobans. Still seeing the banner to try the game too.

So everybody probably knows that there is random messages popping up every now and then that give you a reward for 600 kobans if you register for a certain game.

But what if you are already registered in that game and logged in.

Let's take Fap Titans as an example, so I am logged into Fap Titans and when i log out it gives me no option to register only an option to log back in if i refresh the page I'm logged in again because I think I might have saved my username and pass so it auto logs me in. In this case I can't claim the reward for the 600 Kobans and the pop up will happen again some time later.

And people who are already registered with the mail they have to register for that kind of stuff they probably don't use their main mail would have to register with another mail account.

So there should be an option added that would grant you the Kobans if you log in or Register to avoid this situation.

I have not had much luck with any of those games. I will go do all the steps needed and never get the kobans with the exception of one time I think. I dont even bother with them anymore.But it sure is not because I tried because I tried all of them. I think I did see a post somewhere around here about this or a topic similar. I think you could send your email to a guy and they would fix it but I am not sure about that. If you find that post it may help you out or at least point you in a direction to someone who can tell you what  you need to do..