Main thread for Ads missing kobans

I've also experienced the same problem, sent an email (still waiting an answer, but I understand that it's a weekend ;-), and tried many things with no results.

In the meantime, examples of "how to do things right" could be quite useful. Like using FIrefox or Chrome, how long do you wait before it work, wicth adress and nickname you inserted in both games... things like that

25 minutes ago, Invet said:

I've also experienced the same problem, sent an email (still waiting an answer, but I understand that it's a weekend ;-), and tried many things with no results.

In the meantime, examples of "how to do things right" could be quite useful. Like using FIrefox or Chrome, how long do you wait before it work, wicth adress and nickname you inserted in both games... things like that

got all 3 rewards (titans,gangsters,saga)

-used chrome for all games but pussysaga. Had to use firefox for that one cause the game didnt load in chrome

-waited like 10-20mins. hard to tell since i wasnt staring at the screen the whole time waiting for it

-random nicknames, random adress (used 1time the same as for this game, the other 2 i used different mails)

Edited by Sarkasth

Well, then 3 days are way too much for "wait a little".

No idea on what the problem even is at this point.

Probably just Lady Luck not smiling, like for the drops from bosses :P (still have to win a single girl)

Hello! 

I have a problem. I followed the link to PussySaga game and I passed through registration with the same mail, but I didn't get my 600 kobans and this advertisement just appears and appears again and again. Could you help me to solve this problem please?

On Thursday, June 22, 2017 at 5:59 AM, RED said:

I got offered to play fap titans to get 600free kobans, however I accidentally closed the window and when I came back the offer was not there, is there a possibility to get that offer back?

They eventually come back, just takes time.