Main thread for Ads missing kobans

12 hours ago, I clicked the link for faptitans.com. I registered, received confirmation, yet received no kobans I'm already fighting the lvl 30 monster there yet still no acknowledgement in the form of kobans. From the dates of the other posts in this forum regarding this issue it's evident that this is a long standing issue that has not been fixed. As long as long standing issues such as this go unresolved, I will not be investing any money into this game. I still never received links for the other sites mentioned but I do hope those work better than the one tried so far.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 10:53 AM, JessieChan said:

Hello,

Everyone that had problems getting the kobans
> email me at : jessie@kinkoid.com

Please, add the following:

• Nickname
  • What was the problem

Thank you,

Jessie

Please explain what role you have with game development outside of the forum. Advanced Member (CM) -Chat/Channel Moderator? New people such as myself are a bit guarded with login game info. I'd like obtain my kobans but not at the risk of losing my game progress so far to someone who isn't what they claim to be. No offense meant.

2 minutes ago, Myth said:

Please explain what role you have with game development outside of the forum. Advanced Member (CM) -Chat/Channel Moderator? New people such as myself are a bit guarded with login game info. I'd like obtain my kobans but not at the risk of losing my game progress so far to someone who isn't what they claim to be. No offense meant.

She's HH's support community manager

two days ago, I played fap titan from the ad on Hentai Hero's home screen, registerred and activated the account using same email as HH, and no Koban addded (I need that koban for 1st anniversary epic pachincko, which is already too late T_T). Did I do the procedure wrong or the dev team need long time to deliver koban or I just get tricked ?

• Like 2

On 7/23/2017 at 8:23 AM, Myth said:

Ok just wondering if there has been any info on the missing Kobans. I sent email to Jessie a few days ago and haven't received any response. I can understand it may take time to sort through any idea basically up to how long it should take roughly? In the mean time happy adventuring and good-luck B|

On 7/27/2017 at 1:42 AM, downloadsbacon said:

Emailed Jessie but nothing. Also, got another add that didn't give kobans. The other games like Pussy Saga and Sex Gangster give rewards for trying out other games. 

Was wondering if anything has been mentioned on resolving the missing Kobans. I also email Jessie a while back and no response. I still have my confirmation emails for Fap Titians & PussySaga and still have not received Kobans. Lost the chance to obtain new girls last event here it is a new event and still unable to get HH support for missing Kobans.

@dirtyveggie not sure. Should take no more than 20 minuets or so. Honestly, I'm not sure why they do these ads when the don't give what they promised. If it doesn't work by then you could message the people involved with the game. Not sure if they'll do anything about it. Never got my kobans from any of the ads and I'm a pateron subscriber and I still haven't received any of the rewards promised.