Main thread for Ads missing kobans

Anyone gotten their yet? Legendary days coming up?

Must I get add on their email Spam/Block list to get this?

Some of the newer Ads is instant though. I click and went back to the tab and it just pop up, "Click here to collect"

Anyway I decide to try that iStripper ads based on my experience of 2 other small Ads. It a interest program, their software development is quite good. I see some jagged line though but it still interesting none the less. Anyway I dont want to write a review on it. Just letting you guys know that it worked.

I installed (Do it in a Sandbox so you can delete it, who know you might like it). Run the Program. It auto generate an account, I skip the Email option. The main software come up. Went back to my Homepage tab. It pop up, "Click here to collect 600". I delete the software, cost too much money to see anything, why bother.

Anyway save up, click those Ads so you can Legendary in 7 weeks time or so.

But I still want me 1200 Koban!!!!!!!!!! FAPTITAN and something else, gotta check my previous post.

UPDATE: It seem that the second one was Affection3D Store? Anyway, I got the pop. Register with my current email, say it been register. Refreshed HH but nothing. I log out of Affection3D store. Register with a new email. Refresh on HH and got the "Thank you. Click here and get your 600".

Just waiting for the FapTitan now I guess.

Edited by hahero

I lost my hopes we get anything. Looks like the devs don't really care about it.
I know, there are more important things (like the server problems - oh wait...) but i think if they wanted to do something they could already done it. I mean...Its almost a MONTH! since i (and think the all of us) wrote the mighty email :( 

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, hahero said:

Based on my new experience, it pretty much within 1 minute of doing it. Try doing it again in a better environment (e.g. Default browser setting). Install it again or create the account again.

not sure what you mean.  how am i supposed to get the pop-up link that i followed?  what do you mean by default browser setting?

how will reinstalling get me coins if i am not following  browser link or some other feed back mechanism?

The same popup will come up for you to collect the Koban. It in the same banner.

Create a new browser profile, use the default setting. It might help it might not. Maybe your add-on affecting it.

Not sure how they tracking the download/install stuff. It not by email because I used a fake one that not linked to me. It not by cookies, because I use it in a sandbox. It must be IP address.

In term of web browser one it not by Referral Link (cause I blocked it), there isn't also a tracking code (based on the one I got), some of it by email (cause they say it and I just use my email).

I think most of it is by IP address. Then again I could be wrong. But what I'm right about is, you are not going to get your Koban lol.

Just refresh the homepage for the next pop-up. I haven't gotten anymore popup (must have use it all) since my last post (Edited June 24 by hahero).\

But if you do, be sure to mention me, I want my 1200 Koban 

)

• 2 months later...
Unfortunatly I did have problems receiving a reward for registering and playing 3D SexVilla 2 twice.
First time over a month ago and just now when i thought i give this games ad it another try. Unfortunatly it doesn't
perform as the other game ads. I hope You can help me. I wrote an email email as well. 
name: McDaddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest jonny hungwell
On 6/21/2017 at 11:26 AM, Zandor101 said:

must be spam! i did the same thing and all i got was a bunch of useless emails asking me to play a bunch of other games

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Lifeselector ads broken, cause they say;

The site is currently unavailable due to an unforeseen technical problem at our hosting partner’s facilities. Our team, the host and outside experts are working diligently around the clock at bringing the service back as soon as possible.

We will be providing updates as soon as we know how long it will take to get back online again, if you'd like to receive live updates on the status of the process, you can follow us on Twitter (and turn on notifications) at https://twitter.com/lifeselector.

If you have any questions or support requests in the meantime, please submit a support ticket by visiting this page.

We apologize for the inconvenience and ask for your patience while the service is being worked on.

• Thinking 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just got an ad about Life Selector, and I pressed try it now, but I'm already signed up on Life Selector, so I just logged in with my credentials, but I didn't get the reward on HH.Do I need a new account on Life Selector or is it just a glitch of some sort?

• Darsca locked this topic
  • Slynia unpinned this topic