Legendary Days Discussion

As mentioned earlier 700 kobans to get her under harem [4200 equivalent under hentai?]

They were however free coins from missions, event missions and contents so say 25 days worth of kobans.

Lessons learned.

1: Save up kobans just for this situation. I avoided epic rolls before I sure will double plus so now.

2: Find out what class she is before spending kobans. I was lucky that my assumption she was HC was right.

3: People saying she helps balance out HC with Charm, I disagree. I don't count temporary girls in balance considerations because new players can't get them and they are far from a sure thing even if you play during an event. Bully for me for getting her but still.

4: There needs to be some sort of mercy rule, perhaps an increase in drop chance as the number of fights increase.

5: The monthly card seems to be worth it for the free harem collection alone, but if I blew 700 [4200] koban for nothing and didn't get the legendary girl I don't think I'd bother just out of spite.

6: aka 4.1 There should be some sort of effort reward when it comes to legendary girls. Basing it on pure luck especially when the luck is so variable is just crap game design.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Good on you! Congratz!

Remind me: are you hardcore?

Yes, hardcore. Even I was not hardcore I would probably go for her anyway 'cuz I'm sort of trophy hunter in whatever game I play.

Edited by SuperTanya

12 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

As mentioned earlier 700 kobans to get her under harem [4200 equivalent under hentai?]

They were however free coins from missions, event missions and contents so say 25 days worth of kobans.

Lessons learned.

1: Save up kobans just for this situation. I avoided epic rolls before I sure will double plus so now.

2: Find out what class she is before spending kobans. I was lucky that my assumption she was HC was right.

3: People saying she helps balance out HC with Charm, I disagree. I don't count temporary girls in balance considerations because new players can't get them and they are far from a sure thing even if you play during an event. Bully for me for getting her but still.

4: There needs to be some sort of mercy rule, perhaps an increase in drop chance as the number of fights increase.

5: The monthly card seems to be worth it for the free harem collection alone, but if I blew 700 [4200] koban for nothing and didn't get the legendary girl I don't think I'd bother just out of spite.

6: aka 4.1 There should be some sort of effort reward when it comes to legendary girls. Basing it on pure luck especially when the luck is so variable is just crap game design.

We definitely need a pity mercy rule to increase drop chance the more kobans u spend or the more fights you do

I seem to be very lucky, i got her yesterday as i'm still on my first boss and didnt know she was important until i saw how many people have not gotten her and its kinda sad that there isnt a fixed max drop to get her. I wish luck to everyone that hasn't gotten her yet.

I spent all the battles yesterday and the extra 2 from pvp (it's a random reward at 8 wins that appears sometimes) without ever letting it fill all the way continuing into today but then got concerned as I kept not getting her. Based on my score I battled an additional 84 times just today and I do have her now putting the total at around 132 attempts. I had to refill the bar twice and I still think I got really lucky. Though interestingly for the spring break I got 1 girl fairly early on (2nd day) but tried for the remainder of the time to get the 2nd girl for no success and forgot to do the guaranteed girl through pachinko like I usually do before the event ended (I wait until the very end usually (to eliminate the ones I can get otherwise) though I was a bit too late this time). I would have to agree that the randomness factor while being somewhat fun in other games is not fun at all in a game like this where if you don't get the girls then that's a loss to money you can make from them, the girl might never come back for future events if you're unlucky, and just the timing seems to have events running almost the entire time. This leaves little room to get money from finalmecia and lots of small amounts of 3500$ per battle which compared to the current amount I can get from the finalmecia (not maxed yet) is more than 4x as much it seems like you either need extreme luck on your side to get the girls and have time to make money or ignore every event in order to get lots of money to reach the high goals of high affection levels, not even counting if you're trying to win the contests that either require you to spend on pachinko etc. My general perception of this game is that it's ok but with less randomness/at least a visible % chance (there was backlash apparently when it existed because people said it was too low I think so then they opted to never tell us the chances). I mean luck is luck you might get the girl after 1-2 attempts but you some people here it's been 500+ attempts. This is ridiculous seriously... sure maybe the chance is 1% and they are just extremely unlucky but maybe it's 0.0001% and anyone who did get her is just extremely lucky... who's to say without knowing the actual odds? Jessie-chan seemed extremely dodgy about the chances of getting Levitya she kept saying "it would be adjusted for this event" which one could take to mean: It's 3 days so it should be easier overall. Yet I've seen more people saying they haven't gotten her or it took a lot of attempts which would lead to believe that the odds for getting her seem to me to be around 0.1% or a 1/1000. So if that is true then I put in 132/1000 and got extremely lucky whereas others needed to put in 793/1000 in order to get her. This is also worrying in the sense that if this was easier then what the odds of getting the seasonal event drop girls? 0.02% or 1/5000? 0.05% or 1/2000? It's again impossible to know without the %s. But just to wrap this up I'm going to explain a small detail of why luck in games is fun usually. Usually luck in getting a rare drop in MMOs acts a bonus in that you don't need to buy the thing that got dropped and if it's rare enough you can sell it for a lot of the in game currency. Yet it's important to note that these games in almost every sense DO NOT REQUIRE you to get whatever drop to be able to use it. Almost always (and closer to always) there are ways around this including: Buying it from other players, Fighting another monster (in this case it would be boss if that system existed) for a better chance, Paying for the item (depending on what it is can make or break the game if this is an option), Paying for an increased chance to get the item for a short period of time, Paying for an increased chance for an unlimited amount of time, Someone gifting the item to you, Someone lending the item to you for a limited time, Someone dropping the item (through pvp or normally just saying to drop it). That's already 8-9 alternative ways other games make things easier that this game doesn't do. Granted some of these might not necessarily work well but it something to consider at least at how they take steps to try at least to prevent people ragequitting the game due it relying heavily on luck. Picture it this way: If you played through a game that had a somewhat decent story mode that had a small amount of chance involved to complete it but then for rare items flung you into a room with 100 doors to choose from only 1 is right and they shuffle them every time so it's never guaranteed even after 100 times would you consider that good gameplay? If so then you'd be in minority not majority on this. That's not even adding in a timer like this game has where it's basically my example + a limited amount of time to complete it and on top of all that it also needs to use up a battle point of which you can get 48 per day at maximum efficiency. So sorry to say but there's a lot of factors against you here. I'll still keep playing this game for now but I honestly don't find it that enjoyable due to all the points I mentioned and I hope this game does improve though I'm not sure if it's actually going to. As one final note I do wish the absolute best luck to everyone trying to get her because it seems the odds are always against us a lot in any of these events...     

• Like 1

More than 6k of kobans used, but finally I got her. It was worth? I don't think so (I'm Charming lul), but Morrigan was my crush when I was a horny teenager so it was something personal :x

As @Some other guy mencioned already, a mercy rule is needed in this kind of events. Seriously. Let's hope the devs learn from this.

3 hours ago, Lorienen said:

I seem to be very lucky, i got her yesterday as i'm still on my first boss and didnt know she was important until i saw how many people have not gotten her and its kinda sad that there isnt a fixed max drop to get her. I wish luck to everyone that hasn't gotten her yet.

I appreciate your graciousness.  There does definitely seem to be an advantage in acquiring her if you're new to the game and where you are now.  I found the same, but I got her in my oldest account where I'm on lvl 213 as well as my newest.  If you're hardcore then double my congratuations.  Because you got her early in the game she'd be far less expensive to upgrade and you'd be at a definite advantage against charm or know-how opponents.  If you are hardcore then well done!!  She's only legendary to hardcore players and eye candy for the rest of us.  I'm about to try again in my hardcore accounts and I hope for success this time.  I'm no longer spending kobans to try for her and I accept how things fall.

4 minutes ago, jyepie said:

The more girls rhe more the game punishes you.

People that got her early are newer players.

It is very sad 

Not always.  I got her in my oldest game at level 213.  However, the way we get punished is in the cost of upgrades for our newest harem acquisitions.  Sure, the more girls we get the more they payout from pimping them (presumably), but this isn't matched to the cost of upgrades.  Similarly, the later trolls pay out more when they are maxed out for XP or close to it, but there have been so many events that these later trolls have been bypassed for the likes of Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, etc, so that is not really an advantage unless we choose to skip getting event girls.

I'm glad hardcore players have been considered this round, but the anguish they have trying to capture this rare beast still seems like punishment.  It's the short 3 day duration that's the killer, but she is meant to be legendary after all.  I've found that the drop rate for her is about the same as for regular girls.  I'd returned to battling Sylvanus and I had Leeditt drop after around 60 tries, but it could just as easily been over 200 tries from past experience.  The 60 attempts is about the same as it took for Levitya to drop in that account.  It's usually (but not always) easier to get event girls from Dark Lord than for his regular girls so the drop rate for Levitya appears to be set the same as for regular girls.

• Like 1

finally i got her 😘 i m so happy i spend only 1500 kobans to get her i take around 200 battles i think i was battling with donation to get palegie from one week guess what i got her just now two girls same time 

welp finally got through all of my kobans (good god it is tedious doing the battles 1 by 1)

Didn't get her after 500+ pulls so yeah.

Thanks for the game, was a decent time killer, but as I said if I didn't get her I was going to quit. So. Wish you the best in your future endeavors but I will not be on that journey with you.

6 minutes ago, kurama21 said:

welp finally got through all of my kobans (good god it is tedious doing the battles 1 by 1)

Didn't get her after 500+ pulls so yeah.

Thanks for the game, was a decent time killer, but as I said if I didn't get her I was going to quit. So. Wish you the best in your future endeavors but I will not be on that journey with you.

i feel similar frustration as I have yet to drop the legendary girl (gone through ~250 pulls, around half the pulls that you have) but

don't give up yet, the event is still on for 23 more hours or so, and you can get more kobans by finishing the missions to refill combativity

perhaps fate will smile upon us once more

9 minutes ago, CharlesFrancis said:

i feel similar frustration as I have yet to drop the legendary girl (gone through ~250 pulls, around half the pulls that you have) but

don't give up yet, the event is still on for 23 more hours or so, and you can get more kobans by finishing the missions to refill combativity

perhaps fate will smile upon us once more

It's not about the event or getting her or not, but the chances they are screwing you with. It's insane that some of us had to spend this insane amount of Kobans to get a drop after they have been saying that her drop rate will be adjusted to the duration of the event - shorter event, higher chance of the drop.

Couple this with the number of bugs in the recent days, at least one still not fixed and going on forever, changes not found in patch notes, etc. It becomes easier to understand why people aren't happy.

Edited by sentinel003
  • Thanks 1

I usually don't post when I get a new girl, but this is the first legendary one, so...

Here she is, my 80th girl, I got her after 2 days and an hour of playing, plus a full combativity bar prepared before the event started. No kobans expended.