Legendary Days Discussion

35 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

First of all: loved Kurt and his music. Foo fighters not so much.

secondly: How do you accrue 8000 Kobans in a month?

daily mission: 150* 30= 4500

monthly card 60*30=  1800

total = 6300

Did you win all contests or something ?

Thanks Masters: How could I forget the events? dumdumDUMdumdum!:P

MonthS

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

So does anyone know if the girl remains droppable for c.a 12 more hours or for 36 more hours? Essentially, is 31st included as a day of the event, or not ?

Wasn't sure on the time limit either as the Nutaku site has an Event countdown of under 15 hrs left now.

yeah and guess what i used over 700 i saved up and another 200 i bought..36 kobans gets you 20 battles and 900 kobans gets you 25 refills  which accounts to over 500 battles....and with the additional natural 7.2 refills during the event which naturally i have refilled about 6 times which is another 120 fights and since i went into this event with a total of 16 combat points i've fought her over 636 times....i think its fair to say what i've said this event is a little ridiculous 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, daFenster said:

As far as I know, event girls are not subject to those rules. No amount of playing before will have increased the chances

Actually we dont know because nobody denied it. They ignore the proposal that the number of girls you have may affect her drop rate, or they didn't deny it. So i assume it might be true(or maybe it isn't intended but its still affecting yhe drop rate).

• Like 1

lol over 2800 Kobans spent on battle point refills and every waking momment spent on battling Dark Lord since the event started and still nuthing!!! so what happens when the event is over and those of us who have tried so freaking hard, still have nuthing!!! will kinkoid be like haha, so long and thanx for all the fish!!!!

:(

Edited by Dragonmx6
  • Like 4

I spent ~2K kobans on refreshes to get this girl and ~$0 (not absolute 0, I have the monthly card) on those kobans. If you're calling the event a cash grab, you may be burning through your free resources fast. With the daily reward for activities and the kobans from events, the rate of gain is around 5,000 utterly free kobans every 30 days. You get to decide where to use those and if you want to spend cash-money on more. Yes, it was more fights than normal to get the event girls -- this likely should be adjusted moving forward!

If you've spent 5K kobans without getting her to join -- that sucks! I'm sorry! RNG is a real pain. I budgeted 2K kobans for her on day one, and maybe would've made another push closer to the end of the event. I've also kept my koban supply fairly high... other than a few fight refreshes outside this event, I haven't bought into epic pachinko or anything else. I'm sitting on a stack of 31K waiting for the anniversary, so spending a few thousand for her didn't feel bad.

• Like 1

On 26/03/2018 at 7:42 AM, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com said:

Since the announcement of this girl a couple of days ago, this thread has been inundated with negative comments, speculation about drop rates and general slagging off of the game in general so here's an idea .... 

DON'T TRY TO RECRUIT HER 

Keep playing as normal and forget that the 3 day event is on 

OR ... play the event and wait until after the 3 days, then complain then if things don't work out how you wanted 

It looks like to difficult to shut up and wait for the event isn't?

• Haha 1

I was saving Kobans for epic pachinko when the Spring Break Revival was up ahead, so I thought: "Hey! with pachinko I only get 1 girl so why should I save." First time that I didn't get either of the girls. Even spent about 1500 Kobans on the battles plus lost a ton of money battling those weakass trolls.

Used rest, about the same amount of Kobans in vain for this new event. Result is I'm broke as hell, as in all out of kobans and kinda lost interest.

Should have just saved for the pachinko lol.

• Like 1

considering the fact I spent 1800 kobans to get her and failed to ( I ran out) and the massive increase in stats she has over everyone else....I see no point in playing a game I essentally perma lose by not being RNG blessed...the mojo reset didn't help either....I'm probably done with this game

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Have someone upgraded Levitya for the 5th grade? Something special? When @Jessie chan said we really would want to upgrade her fast I tought it will be just like...The girl drop 50kobans a day just like a monthly card hehehehe

I fought someone in PvP who had her at 5 stars. Forgot his name, but it is in the post 2, 3, 4 pages ago.

I find her nothing special but for the fact that she has the highest value for hardcore.

Edited by dirty harry