Legendary Days Discussion

Just now, jyepie said:

she should have been part of a 12 day event 

maybe she sould have been the reward for completing daily missions after 12 days. 

Even if +the Devs just wanted people to buy kobans they should have made her easier to drop if you spent kobans 

350+ battles 3000 kobans used all gone nothing dropped I hate this event I'm going back to my xbox

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

hey Natstar!  Thank you for the research on this:  I'm was thinking my time, 8 pm, Friday, march 30, which is 5 am, April 1, in France?   fifteen and 1/2  hours  from my writing???  15.5 

hours

But, thank you.  I'm a bit discouraged atm.

I'll be alright.

brassy

I got her on my know-how main but I still need her on my hardcore alt.

I already used enough koban refills trying to get her on my alt so I am leaving it up to luck now and if I don't get her I will just use the free class change if I get the future charm or know how legendary one.

Good luck but at least you still have some time you could make some more accounts to farm dark lord with to get more chances if you just want to see her affection scenes/poses because you get free energy refills from level 1-10 on new accounts so you can get too dark lords world level without having to wait for energy to refill just a lot of clicking

Good luck Brassy.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Hell yes!!  Thank you for making me smile!!!   I really needed that!  hehehe.  -smiles-  

24 minutes ago, Takhoor said:

350+ battles 3000 kobans used all gone nothing dropped I hate this event I'm going back to my xbox

Everybody always say "Devs just want money for kobans" or "It is just luck dude, it is nothing but luck"

But they should have made her drop when someone uses kobans to refill. there should be way to get girls to drop if you are using your kobans 
I dont mind her not dropping if you didnt refill, but if people refilled 10-20 times the game should help you get her. Enough with the "luck" thing. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Lady Al said:

Well, I did end up getting her, 3000 kobans down the drain for something I would've given max 1000 koban for if I had known how much it would cost before hand :( .The sunken cost dilemma is a manwhore :( .

For what it's worth. Congratz on getting her. You can clearly say you worked for the girl.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I appreciate your graciousness.  There does definitely seem to be an advantage in acquiring her if you're new to the game and where you are now.  I found the same, but I got her in my oldest account where I'm on lvl 213 as well as my newest.  If you're hardcore then double my congratuations.  Because you got her early in the game she'd be far less expensive to upgrade and you'd be at a definite advantage against charm or know-how opponents.  If you are hardcore then well done!!  She's only legendary to hardcore players and eye candy for the rest of us.  I'm about to try again in my hardcore accounts and I hope for success this time.  I'm no longer spending kobans to try for her and I accept how things fall.

Yea, i am hardcore i started as one so i guess i'm double lucky haha, but what do you mean she will be less expensive to upgrade? Do prices to upgrade increase as you rise in levels? I'm still new and dont know how things work, thanks for any tips or info in advance ^^.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lorienen said:

Yea, i am hardcore i started as one so i guess i'm double lucky haha, but what do you mean she will be less expensive to upgrade? Do prices to upgrade increase as you rise in levels? I'm still new and dont know how things work, thanks for any tips or info in advance ^^.

The more girls you have, the more expensive each new girl is to upgrade.

4 minutes ago, Lady Al said:

So if i'm reading this right it cost me 144k to get her to 3 star and it will cost me 1.080.000 to get her to 4? If so i'm glad i found this out because i wanted to uprgade her but i would never have that much anytime soon and i would just waste my affinity on her. 

I got the girl after spending about 1500 Kobans. I used about 300 attempts altogether. Reading the comments above, I can say that I was lucky. I'm sorry about those who had less luck than me.

Dear game developers give a chance to those who today are not lucky. It's simple. Add the condition - win (for example) 500 times and get a prize with a chance of one hundred percent. I'm sure this will make the players more joyful and you are richer and everyone will be happy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Lorienen said:

So if i'm reading this right it cost me 144k to get her to 3 star and it will cost me 1.080.000 to get her to 4? If so i'm glad i found this out because i wanted to uprgade her but i would never have that much anytime soon and i would just waste my affinity on her. 

live and learn.

As girls go they will become more expensive over time. :) Most so when you part xD

• Like 1

Thought i was going to have to spend my kobans on refills so put aside 5400 for Levitya to use later but luckily she just dropped. And after my 2 Legendary lingerie got from shop the other day managed to upgrade her to 3*. Money taken a bit of a hit now, Fairy will just have to wait when i get her later this week (on her scroll now).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CharlesFrancis said:

Also, they didn't mention that the chance will be higher for her to drop, they said it was adjusted to the duration of the event.

Thought process being:

>the duration of the event is shorter

>more players desperate to get her within smaller chance of opportunity

>more willingness to spend kobans

>therefore lower the drop rate

>greater short term profit 

That is exactly what I said. Probably bold because of copy/paste anyway. :D 

8 hours ago, sentinel003 said:

It's insane that some of us had to spend this insane amount of Kobans to get a drop after they have been saying that her drop rate will be adjusted to the duration of the event - shorter event, higher chance of the drop.

What that should mean is that the girls from events that last a shorter duration of time are possible to get in that duration of time. And since you have 14 days on some, it's not an issue if you don't get her in 5.

I hate that they did this for two reasons... Drop rate, of course. They have been promising that having more girls won't impact the drop rate that much and that every boss will have its own drop rate and that it will become higher every time we don't get a girl. Yet I am fighting Bremen for his last drop for who knows how long. And the second is that they have issues with bugs that could interfere with some things in the game, but are rolling out new updates out anyway.

I love to see that the game is alive and not neglected, but I prefer to see the quality of life updates and removal of bugs before they go with something as major as this. And while I was glad to see 2 more charm girls go to 5 stars, I wasn't impressed that it was as soon as we got Lenaelle. Should have made her 5 star drop from the start then.

• Like 1

Yeah, this event sucks.

Anyway, was discussing this with my ex (got him to play as well) and his guess is that the chance of her to drop over the course of two days is similar to the chance of dropping both girls over two weeks. The "problem" is that it's far from a 100% chance both girls will drop - often players only get 1 out of 2 girls - and add to that that this is only a 4 day event (wouldn't have spend kobans as early if I had known that it was 4 days rather than 3) which makes the chances look far messier (my ex-bf was talking about something tails of binomial distributions and I kind of got it... but not really) leaving a fair number of people extremely frustrated. Not even because the devs intentionally only wanted a short term profit, but because with a smaller number of tries the chances balance out far less. Good developers would of course account for this, but oh well... :( 

Edited by Lady Al
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Pfefferkorn said:

i almost spend all my saved kobains from the last months  (8.000) to get her, so i needed like 800 tries. if i didnt saved kobains i had no chance to get her and thats pretty sad.

First of all: loved Kurt and his music. Foo fighters not so much.

secondly: How do you accrue 8000 Kobans in a month?

daily mission: 150* 30= 4500

monthly card 60*30=  1800

total = 6300

Did you win all contests or something ?

Thanks Masters: How could I forget the events? dumdumDUMdumdum!:P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lady Al said:

Yeah, this event sucks.

ex-bf was talking about something tails of binomial distributions and I kind of got it... but not really)  Good developers would of course account for this, but oh well... :( 

Leave it to the whiz kids behind the computers that code this game: They know exactly what your ex is talking about.

Add to that the         FIRE SALE, ONLY ONE WEEKEND!                  (oh, btw it's a bank holiday, wasn't that clear?)              

And presto: Here we are.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

So does anyone know if the girl remains droppable for c.a 12 more hours or for 36 more hours? Essentially, is 31st included as a day of the event, or not ?

Yes, it is

If you read back a few pages you'll find all the details. Look for big black patches on the screen. Natstar has explained it carefully.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

I am so happy to see that you guys enjoy our event! :) 

GG to the ones that got the first HH Legendary girl!!!!!!!! And GL to the ones that are still in battles!!!!!

If you have any questions and doubts, ask me!

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

Those kinds of statements show that you haven't paid attention to the contents of this thread, which makes us feel like idiots for putting so much effort and money in this game. By ignoring the negative feedback here pretending its all nice and fun you have increased my frustration. I was going to buy the monthly card regularly once i tried it. I thought to myself that i want to support the development of the game. I even bought kobans, despite my fear of inputing my credit card info in an unfamilliar site(which is a big NO NO for me). That was before i got to "enjoy" the hell of 565 unsuccesful tries to get the girl. I wasted all my kobans and money for nothing. Then i see your statement... Even if the girl drops it wont make up for my frustration with this event. I don't think i enjoy the game anymore and making purchases has proven to be a waste of money since they don't seem to increase the chance of drops. Though i have to admit your clever wording in the statement: "the drop rate is adjusted", it created false expectations and when they aren't justified - don't expect people to be happy.

In summary the legendary days is a hell of an RNG and not only i didn't enjoy it- it ruined my game experince so far and prevented me from doing further purchases.

• Like 3