Legendary Days Discussion

'I am so happy to see that you guys enjoy our event'

Are you serious right now?

I know the higher ups expect you to be polite and professional when addressing us, but please, do you have to give us the generic corporate response? 

Anyone that's read this thread can tell there's a lot of frustrated people and that kind of reply makes it seem like the developer and PR side doesn't take anything here seriously.  (And to be honest, with how the devs have been doing whatever they feel like since February, that's probably more true than I realize.)

How about responding to some of the suggestions we've made?

Making this type of event into some kinda raid boss battle system

Giving us an increasing drop rate chance like normal boss girls have.

Putting in a mercy pull system so no one has to exceed say 500 fights to get the girl.

Several ideas have been suggested, can you at least tell us if anything we've said has been considered?  Or will the devs just do another event like this, in the exact same boring way?

• Like 5

21 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

I am so happy to see that you guys enjoy our event! :) 

GG to the ones that got the first HH Legendary girl!!!!!!!! And GL to the ones that are still in battles!!!!!

If you have any questions and doubts, ask me!

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

You forgot my birthday. 😢😭

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

GG to the ones that got the first HH Legendary girl!!!!!!!! And GL to the ones that are still in battles!!!!!

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

Ya question, why after 500 battles and thousands in kobans spent has she still not dropped. Or are you just blatently trying to suck money out of people?]

• Like 4

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Really?  I lost count at 500.  Obviously I used refills.  Koban 4672, 621 and 233.  

It is my fault.  i accept that.  I think I could go another 500 without success.  

I went  maybe 540 or 550.   My interest is diminished.  it is no ones fault by mine.

Don't give up, Brassy!
I don't know your current koban situation, but even without refills, there's still time to get her!
I will send you all the positive vibes.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Really?  I lost count at 500.  Obviously I used refills.  Koban 4672, 621 and 233.  

It is my fault.  i accept that.  I think I could go another 500 without success.  

I went  maybe 540 or 550.   My interest is diminished.  it is no ones fault by mine.

You still have 42 hours until the event ends as I make this post because on discord Jessie posted that the event would end in 44 hours 2 hours ago so you still have a chance at least and so it ends on the 1st of April 5 am server time because they go by a time zone in France.

image.thumb.png.227fec77d9dd64b97b036744de2caa08.png

image.thumb.png.b8da06da65d8fe24a11d262344402630.png

image.thumb.png.3607414bc9dc09572d84af3e2dda6b4b.png

Kaos said the same thing.

image.thumb.png.68d638c75e0812eccf0200f4a344328e.png

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

369b67aed9511be96fb6894e9ea0b273.png

Got her :x

Normally I don't have so much luck with event girls. Always get one out of the two you can win. Gets me angry every time (^.^)

When this event started I used some kobans for refill's. First time ever but I really wanted this girl.. It took me about 2500 kobans and all the combatpoints since the start. 

Good luck y'all xD She is freaking sexy ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CharlesFrancis said:

!!! I am sorry. I thought I was older, I really feel out of place trying to give advise to someone with far more life experience. haha.

you must've been like, what's this whelp think he is? lol

To be fair.. age doesn't have much to do with wisdom or life experiences.. just ask all those 40 year old men still living with their mothers and only girls they get are on HH. 

If you've got some helpful tips, share away! 

(I'm 37 and a female. hentai rules.) ;)

• Haha 1

how low is the chance to get the girl? <0.5%?

aaannnd after 500+ attempts still nothing. All of my kobans that were supposed to spend on easter bunny are gone. this makes me mad. but I won't quit the game... just yet

Edited by csp222
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

I am at around 290 attempts, and still nuthing. Honestly by far the least enjoyable event or part or anything in this game. Like, bad luck in a normal event means only getting 2 (worst case 1) out of 3 girls. Bad luck in the rest of the game means that you simply have to wait pretty long. Bad luck here means that you get nuthing. This is just honestly no fun. I mean, if it had been at least on any troll it would have been super meh, but not a complete waste... like this it's just pure meh. First time I have stopped enjoying this game completely.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

Everybody is super stressed out and a lot of people lost all their kobans. 
this has been very stressful 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Don't give up, Brassy!
I don't know your current koban situation, but even without refills, there's still time to get her!
I will send you all the positive vibes.

Thank you for the positive vibes. I'm not saying I don't feel them.  My eyes kind of glassed over.   Not only me, so many good players on this thread.

I am well over 600 chances.  It is just so 'repetitious'.    My re occurring thought:  Why am I doing this?  I was so excited: 

Dark Lord?  Full holster, timed right to open.  you know?  Kobans = 2 atm.

Dark Lord?  600 and nothing?  Dark Lord?  "Not higher or lower, just adjusted"?    

I don't think we have any idea how the system allocates wins.  It appears to be "other than random".  Why am I doing this again?-   

More vibs!  More vibs!!  hehehe.  how many hours left?????   Thank you for your kind words.

brassy

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, brassygirl said:

Thank you for the positive vibes. I'm not saying I don't feel them.  My eyes kind of glassed over.   Not only me, so many good players on this thread.

I am well over 600 chances.  It is just so 'repetitious'.    My re occurring thought:  Why am I doing this?  I was so excited: 

Dark Lord?  Full holster, timed right to open.  you know?  Kobans = 2 atm.

Dark Lord?  600 and nothing?  Dark Lord?  "Not higher or lower, just adjusted"?    

I don't think we have any idea how the system allocates wins.  It appears to be "other than random".  Why am I doing this again?-   

More vibs!  More vibs!!  hehehe.  how many hours left?????   Thank you for your kind words.

brassy

This exactly, spend by this point nearly 3000 kobans on this, just not enjoying it... it's repetitious, boring and doesn't give any returns at all :/ ...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lady Al said:

First time I have stopped enjoying this game completely.

I feel the same.   Except for vacations and work travel, I play every day since last September.  I love the game!

But, this?

With all the buildup?  And really?  "Not higher, not lower.  Just adjusted"....   many ppl would take that to mean, adjusted for the short time period-  In Dark Lord?  the Easiest?  Oh, sh*t yes, I was ready.  Full grip of 20 coming into it!  

I could have spent the koban on a 10 spin Epic, got a girl and some decent equipment-  instead?  Without trying, or being angry;   I'm like:  Why do I play this game?

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

Like honestly, this event is completely horrible to be honest. First they convinced half the community that legendary girls had animated poses (turned out they just wanted to lie in ads). Then they told the community that the drop rate was adjusted in the context of talking about the number of days... then it turns out that some people burned 6000+ kobans on it... for a single girl... how is that adjusted? Not to say there is nothing legendary about this girl for more than 2/3rds of the player base. The only people she's legendary for is those who 1) are hardcore 2) Play pvp 3) have a shit ton of money (as upgrading her is near impossible considering she's at the bottom of the list in costs) 4) upgrading girls isn't really worth it anyway (it's cheaper to just buy the stats)... so all you're left with is a normal girl with 5 affection scenes... which isn't a bad thing in any way, it's just totally not legendary...

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, brassygirl said:

I feel the same.   Except for vacations and work travel, I play every day since last September.  I love the game!

But, this?

With all the buildup?  And really?  "Not higher, not lower.  Just adjusted"....   many ppl would take that to mean, adjusted for the short time period-  In Dark Lord?  the Easiest?  Oh, sh*t yes, I was ready.  Full grip of 20 coming into it!  

I could have spent the koban on a 10 spin Epic, got a girl and some decent equipment-  instead?  Without trying, or being angry;   I'm like:  Why do I play this game?

I feel for you, girl.

Let's just hope the devs take it into account as well.

Part of their idea of doing this is was to gage the reaction of the community to see if and how they would do it again (forgot where exactly i read that)

So hopefully your pain now will lead to some smiles in the future;)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

Really now? Probably should not have posted that comment. Not when there is so much frustration getting the girl.

As matter of fact, I think only ones to truly enjoying this event are the devs......when they look at whatever account registers people money use on kobans.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, natstar said:

You still have 42 hours until the event ends as I make this post because on discord Jessie posted that the event would end in 44 hours 2 hours ago so you still have a chance at least and so it ends on the 1st of April 5 am server time because they go by a time zone in France.

image.thumb.png.227fec77d9dd64b97b036744de2caa08.png

image.thumb.png.b8da06da65d8fe24a11d262344402630.png

image.thumb.png.3607414bc9dc09572d84af3e2dda6b4b.png

Kaos said the same thing.

image.thumb.png.68d638c75e0812eccf0200f4a344328e.png

hey Natstar!  Thank you for the research on this:  I'm was thinking my time, 8 pm, Friday, march 30, which is 5 am, April 1, in France?   fifteen and 1/2  hours  from my writing???  15.5 

hours

But, thank you.  I'm a bit discouraged atm.

I'll be alright.

brassy

Edited by brassygirl
15.5 hours.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lady Al said:

Like honestly, this event is completely horrible to be honest. First they convinced half the community that legendary girls had animated poses (turned out they just wanted to lie in ads). Then they told the community that the drop rate was adjusted in the context of talking about the number of days... then it turns out that some people burned 6000+ kobans on it... for a single girl... how is that adjusted? Not to say there is nothing legendary about this girl for more than 2/3rds of the player base. The only people she's legendary for is those who 1) are hardcore 2) Play pvp 3) have a shit ton of money (as upgrading her is near impossible considering she's at the bottom of the list in costs) 4) upgrading girls isn't really worth it anyway (it's cheaper to just buy the stats)... so all you're left with is a normal girl with 5 affection scenes... which isn't a bad thing in any way, it's just totally not legendary...

she should have been part of a 12 day event 

maybe she sould have been the reward for completing daily missions after 12 days. 

Even if the Devs just wanted people to buy kobans they should have made her easier to drop if you spent kobans 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, jyepie said:

she should have been part of a 12 day event 

maybe she sould have been the reward for completing daily missions after 12 days. 

Even if the Devs just wanted people to buy kobans they should have made her easier to drop if you spent kobans 

Hell yes!!  Thank you for making me smile!!!   I really needed that!  hehehe.  -smiles-  

• Like 3