Legendary Days Discussion

@Kinkoid  @JessieChan

So you introduced a legendary event and wanted to know what the community thought about it.

Well here's a result:

A lot more first time posters in the threads and I can't say the sentiment looks like they're overcome with happiness.

That's your feedback.

I know that I'm not alone when I say I'm curious as to your response.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 6

I got her after spending about 1200 Kobans. Thought she would be already at max affection-level, thats why I wanted her. I'm a know-how player and now this "legendary" girl is nothing else than any other not-know-how-girl I have. I maxed her xp-level (130) and her stats are as following: 693 Hardcore, 338 Charm, 338 Know-How - Bunny or Red-Battler have better stats even with a lower level... why is she "legendary"?
I'm a bit confused...

5 minutes ago, pooplool said:

i don care what you say three days is not enough time for any event guys atleast make it 5 days !

Dude it's been 380+ battles now 34oo kobans used why you are so cruel on us Devs what have we done to you to deserve this punishment why :(

On 23/03/2018 at 3:05 PM, JessieChan said:

We are waiting to see your reactions!

Best,
Kinkoid Team

Well, after spending thousands of Kobans on refills, (over 500 fights) and no event girl, my response at adding a legendary girl with these terrible drop rates, of which you only have 3 days to farm is just bad. Very disappointing,. In my opinion, it should be that after around 200 fights ,event girls should be 100%.. You  should make people feel like they WANT to spend money, not NEED to.

If I know that the equivalent of €40 worth of kobans isn't guaranteed to get me even 1 event girl, then where's the incentive to spend my money?

• Like 4

36 koban x 25 rechange = 900 refill energy bar plus 3 days x 2 free refill

Over 18K fighting the Dark Lord. This is getting sad. Plus the low money reward because...yeah cheap dark lord.

Could you at least move this kind of event to Sylvanu, or finalmeca, so the money reward isn't horrible?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Considering the short duration and terrible drop RNG, there should of been the 50% cost reduction for combativity refills (that sometimes happens during less significant events) to give some of the people with terrible luck (like me) an actual chance of getting her and make it come across as less of a cash grab.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Daniele said:

And i don't understand why you waste your kobans for this, the only place to spend those is x10 epic pachinko, and imho only after you got all boss girls.

I agree, although I did do two epics just for a burning desire.

However I spent 700 or so koban on getting legend girl. A spic spin costs 900 and unlike the epic only girls, legendary is both the most powerful for my hardcoreness and may never come back

Koban costs for haremheroes not hentaiheroes.

Yesss! I got her!

It hasn't been easy, and after three long days and a refill, I was convinced that I wouldn't get her. And then I said "fuck it!" and did another refill... 7 fights later I got her. And the best part is that I also got extra fights to get some much needed cash from Finalmecia.

We'll see how it goes the next event.

And to those who are still trying, good luck.

This is starting to get frustrating. I've been spending my whole time fighting Dark Lord who gives 3500 money at max rank which is really terrible. I've wasted so much kobans and time and am probably not going to end up getting this "legendary" girl because of rng and you'll not wanting to add a cap at boss fights beyond which she is guaranteed.

This is my first post and it sucks that it has to be such a disappointing one.

6 hours ago, sanjkame said:

I haven't used kobans,just fighting and fighting every 10 hours...I just got her like...NOW!

Wish I had a story like that. played every 9 hrs and just went through 4,000 kobans that i had saved up and still haven't gotten yet.

dropped more than 5k kobans i had been saving up on energy refills plus what refills over time and didn't get shit....i guess the only way to win her is if you drop a shit ton of actual cash.... the drop rate of this game is complete trash.... at this rate its more of a waste of time than fun .... smfh

I'm playing through Nutaku, and somehow I needed a new account outside of it just to log in here.

Anyway, after three days of grind, 40 battles each day and over 1100 kobans worth of refills today I've got her.

But make no mistake. It was NOT fun. It was nerve wrecking and annoying event. I was on my last 100 kobans by the time I've won. I did not enjoyed this.

Edited by Marasm
  • Like 4

I just started playing, and I thought hey what a good time. I'll try and get the legendary girl...... 4000 k later still no legendary girl. -.- I'm thinking I won't try to get any of them in the future, unless major changes are made to this RNG.

• Like 2

Just a terrible event.

I don't know who created the "scalable" drop rate formula for these events depending on duration, but it needs redone. 

I never once capped on combativity the whole time, only fought dark lord, spent over 5000 kobans on refills, and nothing. I don't know what more I should be doing but it isn't fun and goes against the spirit of the game.

The reason I play the game over others like it is that there is a valid free to pay method as long as I grind, but with this event the formula clearly hadn't been adapted for the grind to be valid like it normally would be. I don't mind spending a few kobans, but that's just stupid, especially not to get her in the end.

If she'd been a pachinko girl that would have been fine, but it's on dark lord of all bosses, so I didn't even make significant money from it. 

I also don't know if event girls chance is based on the number of girls on your harem as well, but if it is scrap that in future, it's a terrible idea that makes your game terrible to play.

Edited by Galcian
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Galcian said:

Just a terrible event.

I don't know who created the "scalable" drop rate formula for these events depending on duration, but it needs redone. 

I never once capped on combativity the whole time, only fought dark lord, spent over 5000 kobans on refills, and nothing. I don't know what more I should be doing but it isn't fun and goes against the spirit of the game.

The reason I play the game over others like it is that there is a valid free to pay method as long as I grind, but with this event the formula clearly hadn't been adapted for the grind to be valid like it normally would be. I don't mind spending a few kobans, but that's just stupid, especially not to get her in the end.

If she'd been a pachinko girl that would have been fine, but it's on dark lord of all bosses, so I didn't even make significant money from it. 

I also don't know if event girls chance is based on the number of girls on your harem as well, but if it is scrap that in future, it's a terrible idea that makes your game terrible to play.

yeah i totally i agree.

I wasted all my saved kobans trying to get her.
Dropchance is so terrible. Just another way to get money from the players that are desperate to get her.
if im not going to get her with normal stamina from now im just gonna quit and will be done with this terrible game

• Like 2

since i don't know if they are going to pull this again just because the event felt so awful i'm giving them like a couple weeks...also just because i feel the need to i've been playing for a year and have over 69 girls..so if girls did effect drop rates i'd be pretty annoyed(which the creator did say they don't) 

• Like 1

So here I am, 4000+ Kobans spend plus 3 days worth of combativity. Here comes nothing. I've actually worst drop rate on other game, to be fair, but they were not "pay to get" games so I didn't mind. Here... what I wonder is why the drop rate does not adjust the more you do it ?

It should be a thing, to improve the drop rate, let's say every 50 battles or something. I can understand setting a horrible drop rate like 1/1000 or more to avoid people getting something in one shot or two easily. But the thing with 1/1000, is that it can just take forever if it doesn't improve somehow the more you do it.

Also, need some happy hours with drop rate x3

._______.

Edited by Master
  • Like 3