Legendary Days Discussion

4 hours ago, DHarry said:

I can already imagine the faces of players here if tomorrow it turns out this was all a big april fools joke and the whole legendary girl thing is a hoax and will dissapear altogether. 😆😆😆

Just imagine the sheer number of ragequits in a single day. 😂

Trouble is I'm living proof that the image is real even if the flesh and blood succubus isn't.  She dropped for me three times, but only in my know-how accounts.  So, if it's an April Fools joke I'm waiting for when she suddenly disappears out of my harem at the end of tomorrow.  For most people, however, I can understand they might think this way.  It really has seemed like some people were in full-on tears of rage and frustration as they were posting this stuff!

54 minutes ago, Adrian'smole said:

Jessie Chan was keen to respond to positive feedback in the beginning (such as those who boasted they got this girl on the first day).  However, she's been less than forthcoming subsequently.  This is normal corporate behaviour on the assumption that if you ignore something for long enough it will go away; it usually does.  As I said in another post, she will be chuckling along with fellow staffers at the sometimes desperately angry comments concerning this event.  HH got the reaction they probably wanted and the postings revealed a disturbing level of gambling mentality among members.  I'm pretty sure they would represent the players HH most want to cultivate.  If so, they ought to be ashamed of themselves and it suggests they are falling into the 'loot box' approach so many online games are now adopting, with very serious results for those caught up in a gambling habit and consequent addiction.

In other respects, any response that elicits 30 pages of comment would be great publicity, negative or not.  However, it would pay to listen to us because many of us are putting forth valid as well as constructive criticisms.

This 'event' is just one of the flaws in some of the changes to the game.  For instance, the arena is an absolute crock and, even though I'm now winning more than my usual number of battles and doing okay, I remain resolutely opposed to a lot of what they did - in the name of its lack of fairness and its arcane, nonsensical points system.

The other issue is the inexplicable bias towards 5 star world reward charm girls - as many as the other classes combined (assuming, as will be the case for most of us, that hardcore players will be unsuccessful in getting this girl).  I literally spat the dummy when I learned that Lenaelle is charm, even though charm best fits her personality.  Charm does not fit Kalissa in any way, though (she's more hardcore), and how Abrael matches charm I have no idea.  Juliette is a great cock sucker and is into weirdness so charm has no place in her makeup either.  So some crazy system was adopted to assign classes to these girls, both inane and completely unfair to most players, unless there is a long term aim to have all players switch to charm whereupon the stupid dominance triangle will no longer have any point, nor will the class system itself.

Why they've done what they did with this latest stunt only they would be able to explain.  If it's about encouraging us to buy kobans with real Euros, I can understand this because HH are running a business and need to make money.  However, I think a lot of the criticisms would dry up if only they could be honest with us and spell out their agenda, as well as the long-term plans for the direction of the game.  That way we can decide whether or not we want to remain playing this game.

Having said that, there are some games I play that are painfully slow and almost cry out to be speeded up by purchasing diamonds or crystals in order to inch our way forward.  I refuse to buy into this nonsense and have more productive ways of spending my money.

I know Ive heard some guys in here mention that the people in the discord laugh at us. 
It is kinda creepy how this game seems to have two fan bases, the forum fanbase and the discord fanbase. I think the patreon players go to discord more than here 
I have never seen a game with two different kind of fans based on platform, but yes I remember someone in here mentioning they laugh at the forums

I will never understand why the game has a link to this forum but the Devs prefer to communicate in Discord, that doesnt make sense. if their favorite platform is discord why not put a link to the discord in the game menu?
Instead we get a link to this forum that barely gets attention. it doesnt make much sense. 

1 minute ago, jyepie said:

I know Ive heard some guys in here mention that the people in the discord laugh at us. 
It is kinda creepy how this game seems to have two fan bases, the forum fanbase and the discord fanbase. I think the patreon players go to discord more than here 
I have never seen a game with two different kind of fans based on platform, but yes I remember someone in here mentioning they laugh at the forums

I will never understand why the game has a link to this forum but the Devs prefer to communicate in Discord, that doesnt make sense. if their favorite platform is discord why not put a link to the discord in the game menu?
Instead we get a link to this forum that barely gets attention. it doesnt make much sense. 

Well HH seemed to in the beginning.  Jessie Chan was almost chatty with some of her replies but they dried up pretty quick when it didn't suit her agenda.  If discord is where they take notice of us and this forum is where they just let us vent our spleens then I agree it's pretty shameful.  Yes, I'm certain they'd be laughing at us.  I was in tears of laughter at the desperation and angry frustration of some of the posts, possibly because I knew those who posted them would not have been amused one little bit.  As Spike Milligan once said, "There are none so funny as those who take themselves too seriously".

On 31-3-2018 at 11:21 AM, Mori-kun said:

Finally obtained her without any refills, I'm glad i didn't used any kobans for this event. Goodluck everyone, patience is really a virtue with a little luck haha. 

Interesting... Know-how again.  The hardcore players may be quietly crowing rather than posting.

For f**k's sake!  I just had her drop for the fourth time.  This time in this (know-how) account.  Whinge Whinge... It doesn't seem fair.  At least I can now get back to battling Finalmecia for some much-needed cash.  Maybe I should keep my hopes up as my combativity is almost maxed out in my hardcore accounts.  Not only that, but I tried Ninja Spy to get his last girl (Rumiko) and I was immediately successful.  How do you credit that!?

Edited by Adrian'smole
addition of text

Just now, Adrian'smole said:

For f**k's sake!  I just had her drop for the fourth time.  This time in this (know-how) account.  Whinge Whinge... It doesn't seem fair.  At least I can now get back to battling Finalmecia for some much-needed cash.  Maybe I should keep my hopes up as my combativity is almost maxed out in my hardcore accounts.

have you considered using kobans to change your Hardcore account to a Know-How to see if she would drop then, and then go back? (is only partially joking at this point 😶 ) 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arvelak said:

have you considered using kobans to change your Hardcore account to a Know-How to see if she would drop then, and then go back? (is only partially joking at this point 😶 ) 

Haha!!  Yeah, that'd be right.  It's free for the first change so I might just do that if I'm unsuccessful in my hardcore accounts.  I have 64 girls in this account and only one random drop to get, which means 100% exclusive girls in Epic Pachinko, except for Miss Spook.  It'd be a shame to change, though, as I'm pretty successful in my know-how accounts in the arena, but I just might swap my newest account where Levitya would be much cheaper to upgrade.  I want to stay the same right now cos, at the moment, changing class seems like cheating.

I just hope the dev team pays attention to the tremendous amount of overwhelmingly negative feedback they've received for this disaster.

1) This "event" is not an event at all.  It's just a girl.  Hell, the normal events can barely be called events, but at least they include a theme.  We have new artwork for the town, costumes for the trolls, theme-based missions, and multiple girls to win via different methods (trolls, missions, pachinko).  This legendary "event" is just a girl.

2) There is nothing about this girl that makes her "legendary".  She has monster stats.  Great.  All she does then is make the hundreds of other girls you've introduced obsolete as hardcore alpha girls (I cringe to think of all those poor bastards who just upgraded fairy to 5 stars) and give an unfair advantage to those who won her through dumb luck.  We've heard before that more girls will be moving to 5 stars.  It's my belief that more and more new "legendary" girls will be introduced going forward, each with more "legendary" stats than the last, just dangling out there for the poor, compulsive players to have to win with their hard earned (or paid for) kobans.

3) The drop system for this girl is complete and utter bullshit.  Read the comments.  Whether a player won her or not, the criticism of the system is universal.  Pure RNG for an extremely short duration is a terrible model.  RNG is fine, but at some point, the extra time, effort, and money put towards acquiring this girl should count for something. Others have mentioned increasing the drop rate as you do more fights (like normal boss girls), or a cap on fights with a progress bar.  If you just said "she is a random drop, with a low drop rate, but if she has not dropped by the 499th fight, she will be an automatic drop on the 500th fight", then most of these negative comments go away (and since most players would get her well before that point, it wouldn't even change your numbers very much).  What makes people angry is knowing they've dumped thousands of kobans at her and made no progress at all towards obtaining her.

4) People are pissed about the low-level trolls having all these event girls.   Just change one mechanic and you solve everyone's problem.  Lift the level cap on low-tier bosses.  Give all of your bosses the same max level and all of your complaints go away.

Bottom line: your players are more pissed than they've ever been and this "event" was an epic failure in their eyes.  Maybe in the development team's eyes, it was a success due to all the koban purchases.  But that trick will not work a second time.  Keep your players happy and they will spend money (I know I will).  Screw them over and they will walk away.  I did not spend a single koban in this event.  If the girl had a 500 fight cap, I would have spent kobans on refills to win her.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, YoyoHH said:

I just hope the dev team pays attention to the tremendous amount of overwhelmingly negative feedback they've received for this disaster.

1) This "event" is not an event at all.  It's just a girl.  Hell, the normal events can barely be called events, but at least they include a theme.  We have new artwork for the town, costumes for the trolls, theme-based missions, and multiple girls to win via different methods (trolls, missions, pachinko).  This legendary "event" is just a girl.

2) There is nothing about this girl that makes her "legendary".  She has monster stats.  Great.  All she does then is make the hundreds of other girls you've introduced obsolete as hardcore alpha girls (I cringe to think of all those poor bastards who just upgraded fairy to 5 stars) and give an unfair advantage to those who won her through dumb luck.  We've heard before that more girls will be moving to 5 stars.  It's my belief that more and more new "legendary" girls will be introduced going forward, each with more "legendary" stats than the last, just dangling out there for the poor, compulsive players to have to win with their hard earned (or paid for) kobans.

3) The drop system for this girl is complete and utter bullshit.  Read the comments.  Whether a player won her or not, the criticism of the system is universal.  Pure RNG for an extremely short duration is a terrible model.  RNG is fine, but at some point, the extra time, effort, and money put towards acquiring this girl should count for something. Others have mentioned increasing the drop rate as you do more fights (like normal boss girls), or a cap on fights with a progress bar.  If you just said "she is a random drop, with a low drop rate, but if she has not dropped by the 499th fight, she will be an automatic drop on the 500th fight", then most of these negative comments go away (and since most players would get her well before that point, it wouldn't even change your numbers very much).  What makes people angry is knowing they've dumped thousands of kobans at her and made no progress at all towards obtaining her.

4) People are pissed about the low-level trolls having all these event girls.   Just change one mechanic and you solve everyone's problem.  Lift the level cap on low-tier bosses.  Give all of your bosses the same max level and all of your complaints go away.

Bottom line: your players are more pissed than they've ever been and this "event" was an epic failure in their eyes.  Maybe in the development team's eyes, it was a success due to all the koban purchases.  But that trick will not work a second time.  Keep your players happy and they will spend money (I know I will).  Screw them over and they will walk away.  I did not spend a single koban in this event.  If the girl had a 500 fight cap, I would have spent kobans on refills to win her.

I totally agree ,but as you know and see until now they don't give a "koban" using terms here about players or about anyone posting on forum,do not care about sugestions ,i get it is a game made for money but think this a good thing is transmited to a person but a bad one(see the many pages of complain and rage)will be transmitted to 10 so how log you think game will last with this "we don't care about you" attitude? p.s. i used 2 k kobans+free draw for that "legendary"(if you get it the sun raised from west or try until the game dissapears you will not get it )but of course did not get it cause i am just that one small one player that wanted to have fun and maybe spend in the future but now rage quit sounds very good

Hi....I started recently to read forum about this game.Its nice to see and read some comments about game.In current one event I see way to many negative responses about legendary girl.RNG is bitch that all you need to know.But sometime can bless you.:P All people which got her including me just seek her as another one girl for  money income and all others people which seek her as some "Star" in their harem has strugle to get her.You clearly dont how "Luck" works.From first day on event I used 3 times refills and didnt get it...on second day 1 refill 10 battle in Finalmecia then in next 10 battle back on Dark Lord I got her.Definely wasnt hard to get it.It was like previous event girls drop rate.I am also HC 180 lvl.Most difficult girl which I got is Salem.Spended alot time and kobans to obtain that girl and still has 4 more girls to obtain from bosses.Edwarda is capped on lvl 100 and last girl Jeanne didnt get it.But I am definely agreed with some players.Our money incoming isnt enought to upgrade girls.With each girl which we get more affection she need and to much money for upgrading.That makes upgrading girls not valuable.Upgrading girls surpass our  money incoming way to much.19m money only for buying affection items without counting how much cost upgrading her on next level.

For last...would be nice if is possible have way to obtain Finalmecia in our harem.I like her vision.

P.P.Sorry for bad english.

On 31-3-2018 at 12:45 PM, the_pirat said:

Hi....I started recently to read forum about this game.Its nice to see and read some comments about game.In current one event I see way to many negative responses about legendary girl.RNG is bitch that all you need to know.But sometime can bless you.:P All people which got her including me just seek her as another one girl for  money income and all others people which seek her as some "Star" in their harem has strugle to get her.You clearly dont how "Luck" works.From first day on event I used 3 times refills and didnt get it...on second day 1 refill 10 battle in Finalmecia then in next 10 battle back on Dark Lord I got her.Definely wasnt hard to get it.It was like previous event girls drop rate.I am also HC 180 lvl.Most difficult girl which I got is Salem.Spended alot time and kobans to obtain that girl and still has 4 more girls to obtain from bosses.Edwarda is capped on lvl 100 and last girl Jeanne didnt get it.But I am definely agreed with some players.Our money incoming isnt enought to upgrade girls.With each girl which we get more affection she need and to much money for upgrading.That makes upgrading girls not valuable.Upgrading girls surpass our  money incoming way to much.19m money only for buying affection items without counting how much cost upgrading her on next level.

For last...would be nice if is possible have way to obtain Finalmecia in our harem.I like her vision.

Yeah, I got her for the fouth time in all my know-how accounts, zilch in my hardcore accounts.  RNG is okay as long as it's pure and unadulterated.  Each tweek patch, though, 'nerfs' the RNG, but we can never know because HH don't admit to anything.  At one stage there were a lot of people who didn't get a single drop for a couple of weeks after the last major update patch.  HH finally admitted that they had changed the drop rate and how it was calculated, but there was a lot of anger.  Once people got their first girl after the change things started to improve for them (me included).  I don't think there was a specific probability change with this girl, but a lot of people think it did.  I got her at about the same frequency as for regular random drops (maybe a little better), but not as frequently as happens for event girls.  This makes it really tough trying to get her over three days, as frustrated and angry people are attesting.

31 minutes ago, the_pirat said:

great job in spoiling everyone there -_-

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Shirow said:

still today.... lost my count on the battles..... nothing! 
to be honest, I feel quitting. Period.

about 400 or so battles ,3600 kobans spent nothing what the hell ,im hardcore lv 103, girls 28 started jan 22nd reached the  magic forest 

2 minutes ago, Takhoor said:

about 400 or so battles ,3600 kobans spent nothing what the hell ,im hardcore lv 103, girls 28 started jan 22nd reached the  magic forest 

There's time left.  If you get her (and you have 28 girls) the cost of upgrading her won't be as horrendous as for those, like me, who got her as the 63rd girl.  Also, you'll get Fairy soon enough and she's more than a consolation for hardcore players - great beta and even alpha in some cases.  Work out your team well, play around getting your equipment right and you'll do okay in the arena.  If you play Epic Pachinko there are girls in there (including random drop girls you haven't got yet) who'll boost your battle stats nicely for hardcore.  Lots of luck!

• Thanks 1

The developers really hate Hardcore type players, don't they?

Charm and Know-How had Abrael and Samane.
Both are guaranteed story drops.
Both were the strongest of their respective type even with only 3 stars.
The story girls were the first to get the 5 star upgrade

While Hardcore characters with comparable base strength were either event-only or random boss drops of the last 2 worlds and none of them has gotten their 5 star upgrade yet.

And now, when they finally introduce a strong 5 star Hardcore girl...
it's a random drop
only available for three days 
only announced a week earlier (where they even hide the fact that she'll be Hardcore)
so nobody has the chance to stock up on kobans to make sure to get her. 

Honestly, Shagger should be renamed to Masochist :P

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Arvelak said:

Or, just putting it out there, change one of those know how accounts to hardcore permanently. Problem solved. Now I'm not sure if he's just trolling though, with his, omg I got her again, you are suckers still trying for just 1?

If not, who needs more than one knowhow account. Just swap.

2 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Or, passed a certain level, just lift all level caps of bosses. Like raise it to the max of 260 now and more later. This way we get to really choose whose caboose to kick. 😁

As long as they lvl them up their battle stats proportionately.  Sure, we might stand to lose against them, but this would be fairer.  I was beaten by Finalmecia once before I managed to get far enough ahead of her stats to be unbeatable against her.  If the bosses were levelled up at (say) 400 max this would make it REALLY interesting and would force us to pay as much attention to our teams and equipment as we do for arena battles.

@CharlesFrancis

So, someone please remind me why this Levitya is so legen.....wait for it....DARY!

I compared her to Samane on https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Samane

I assume that since the data is published there it's ok to repeat it here.

5abf7c726793f_samanevslevtya.thumb.PNG.fa11301ccd03058f011f0ee2a7a18a46.PNG

Levitya, alhough she has some remarkable stats doesn't outperform Samane by that much. Agreed, with a 20 % bonus she can kick Samane's ass but I'm sure Abrael will return the favour with a smile.

If you take into account the announced introduction of a battlesystem where the defence stats come into play more you might argue that the best girl is the one with the highest stats in total. In which case Samane beats this allegedly legendary girl by 0.4.

Charlesfrancis is good with numbers. I'd like to hear his thoughts on this especially.

Anybody else's two cents are welcome too. (I'll use the money to buy kobans; I promise):P

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1