Legendary Days Discussion

Here's an interesting stat from my own efforts during this so-called event:  Once I got Levitya in each of my know-how accounts (this one she was slowest to drop and I only just got her) I have had regular random drops as follows:

Account 1: Housemaid - Three left to collect (Miss Spook, Jeanne and Kelina - Sylvia dropped just before the event started);

Account 2: Rumiko (immediately after I got Levitya) - one left to collect (Miss Spook);

Account 3: Miss Spook (plus Skytte in Epic Pachinko) - one left to collect so far (Regine);

Account 4: None other than Levitya dropped because I have all the regular random drop girls I can get (have been battling Finalmecia for money instead and collecting kobans for Epic Pachinko).

Hardcore accounts:

Account 1: No drops (still trying for Levitya) - in addition, Sung Tai ki, Queen Titania and Leeditt to collect when I go back to them so there has been an opportunity cost of not trying for them while battling Dark Lord for Levitya.  Also, a moderate money penalty trying for Dark Lord exclusively;

Account 2: No drops (still trying for Levitya).  Who knows what the opportunity cost has been in this account of not trying for the regular girls because in this account I still have Solveig, Regine, Eugenie, Kelina and Marina to collect.  Also a significant money penalty in not battling Bremen (almost maxed out) to try for Marina.

I'm not complaining; merely pointing out the issues we face and the choices we might make when facing the RNG system.  In my case, luck simply wasn't on my side for the accounts where I would have most appreciated this grey-haired beauty to drop.  Having said that, 4 out of six is a really good score and is on a par with 7 day events for me except the last one where I got both girls in every account.  On good advice from some members (thank you!) I've also weighed up whether to change Account 3 to hardcore and now plan to do just that.  It's my newest account and the cost of upgrading Levitya and Fairy would be the least of the four.  I also need a final upgrade for Bunny and this won't be too hard.  So this 'event' has made up my mind for me and I thank HH for doing just that.

While I'm smarting over the fact that I'm unlikely to get her in my hardcore accounts as they are now,  I surely can't complain.  No way!!  I did really well by any estimation.  But I also feel a great deal of empathy for those who have tried so hard and may not succeed.  My failure in my hardcore accounts lets me feel their pain deeply.  I hope those hardcore players especially who end up lucking out have another chance down the track and that the next world created has a hardcore girl.  If not then HH are CLEARLY biased and need to explain their motivation behind their assignment of classes to World Reward girls.  Throwing us a consolation carrot in the form of this girl does not cut the mustard as the now 34 pages of mostly negative (and sometimes hostile) comments would indicate.

Just in case players are non-plussed that I have SIX accounts, three are owned by the females in this household (yes!) and they were quick to hand them over to me when they soon became bored with the game and disgusted at the misogyny and 'women-as-sex-objects focus in the storyline and graphics (it's not a game for the girls as would be no surprise to most people, although some lesbians or bisexuals I know might enjoy it).  So I am the caretaker for their accounts.  It can be hard to maintain this number of accounts, especially during the daily missions where I need to finish them all for the rewards and I have a lot of other things to do in my day.  I have no idea whether six is a record or not, but I don't really care too much.

So where do i complain about this event? I have spent over 1000 kobans, all my fights have gone into this event meaning all the energy and refills have been poured into one event and nothing... nothing if i spent the kobans on the pachinko i would at least be guaranteed 2 girls there is something extremely screwed up with this event dont care if its epic it should have been made clear how possible or impossible it is to get any prize from this shit event.

6 minutes ago, hookster said:

So where do i complain about this event? I have spent over 1000 kobans, all my fights have gone into this event meaning all the energy and refills have been poured into one event and nothing... nothing if i spent the kobans on the pachinko i would at least be guaranteed 2 girls there is something extremely screwed up with this event dont care if its epic it should have been made clear how possible or impossible it is to get any prize from this shit event.

Fam, I spent like 7k kobans and have nothing to show for it. They really need to make the drop rate public.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, hookster said:

their Discord. thats where Jessiechan and all the devs hang out. thats where they answer to players. 

Took me about 2400 kobans and every timer stamina over the last few days to get her but I finally did, quite possibly the single most frustrating girl aquisition ever. My simpathies to the guys who have spent way more than me and still nothing to show for it.

Yes! I finally got this beauty. I had been patient the four days trying to get her only with the timed combatibity regeneration, but three hours ago i decided to go for her and use part of my saved kobans. It has been hard, ... i have spent more than 7000 kobans (about 32 refills as I play in hentai heroes, not Nutaku, so aprox. 750 total fights). Dont worry, no real money was harmed in the making of this drop, I do F2P, and that amount is only a part of my savings, (for the 10x epic pachinko when i finish to drop the bosses' girls),

I want to comment about these four days. I have seen in the forum a lot of anxiety, anguish and frustration in the people, and just right from the first hours. This is just a game, and you have to enjoy, not suffer because of it. I am sorry for all the people wo tried hard to get Levitya without success. Remember, life is not fair and you don't always get what you want, even if you put a lot of effort on it. And if everyone had the girl then it wouldn't be legendary anymore ... Evidently the developers have to make a living, so they tempt us to use real money, but this still is a free to play game if you have patience, although i have to say that after using the free collect for three days i am tempted to buy the monthly card, but ... Nah!, i will do with the manual harvesting of the money.

About JessieChan and Kinkoid don't replying very often to the people in this thread, they must be waiting to the end of the event to read all the comments and suggestions and give and answer or acto in consecuence. Or perhaps they have been just resting, remember we are in Easter, and is a holiday in a lot of countries, including France. I think they will be good and give the people another oportunity to get Levitya, but surely not in the near future, perhaps next year in a "revival".

P.S.:Sorry for my english if I commited any mistake.

i missed the 2 girls on the before to safe my kobans...used all of them (about 1k) and guess what got nothing... if dark lord would give the same as the last boss that would be at least kinda fine but like this i lost so much... i've read that the drop chance should be pushed. cant see that....

15 hours ago, jelom said:

Yes! I finally got this beauty. I had been patient the four days trying to get her only with the timed combatibity regeneration, but three hours ago i decided to go for her and use part of my saved kobans. It has been hard, ... i have spent more than 7000 kobans. Dont worry, no real money was harmed in the making of this drop, I do F2P, and that amount is only a part of my savings, (for the 10x epic pachinko when i finish to drop the bosses' girls),

just remember that 7000 is almost equivalent to 300$....

yes, it would be that amount if have purchased them with real money, but it was just the daily free kobans saved... and as i cannot change koban to get real money back, I have no problem in using them in the game to get a girl, remember that getting a normal girl in 10x epic pachinko is 5500 koban too, so this girl costs a bit more (for me, remember the people who get her in less than 100 tries)

Correction: as I play in hentai heroes and not Nutaku, the cost is 1/6 (7200 koban for 50€ in the buying page), lower but still a important amount.

Edited by jelom

1 minute ago, jelom said:

yes, it would be that amount if have purchased them with real money, but it was just the daily free kobans saved... and as i cannot change koban to get real money back, I have no problem in using them in the game to get a girl, remember that getting a normal girl in 10x epic pachinko is 5500 koban too, so this girl costs a bit more (for me, remember the people who get her in less than 100 tries)

I did 8 single play Epic Pachinko once and got two girls and five legendary gift and equipment items in this round.  This might be a better route since, while 1 girl is guaranteed in 10 play, you cannot get more than 1.  I'll be playing Pachinko in my oldest account because only exclusive girls are to collect now.  I have all the random drop girls.

it only costs 900 kobans for us harem heroes players for 10x epic pachinko....and yeah you can't exchange the money but its still nice to remember how expensive the amount is and how stupid it is for the devs to expect that much from us in either cash or play time...and if they wanted to only reward older players then they should have put her on a boss further into the story.. so they wanted cash

Well, if I have learned anything from tbis event with the free card for 3 days is that I do not need the monthly card. I was looking to get it, but it really did not help me in this event. I didn't have that many kobans, have been using them on (much more profitable) refils for Finalmecia to try and get the 19.6 million for Fairy's 5th star. And guess what, that's about to pay of, including a win in the contest. So when this started, I had maybe 750 to burn. Which I did. But no girl. So be it. I have 19 points now, but not the slightest hope for this Legendary nonsense to drop. I have to try though, as you're not allowed to complain if you didn't try. :P

At least I still have some cake from my birthday. 😁😍

Well, now that this Legendary days event is pretty much over, here's what I think of it.

1. Event was certainly aptly named as these past days were indeed Legendary days...... of anger and frustration for many. These past four days could even become legendary in another sense. The death of this game. Probably not, but seed for the end of games are planted from crap like this event.

2. There were adjustments to drop rates.... they just didn't tell us that they actually lowered drop rates to make us spend more money. And we can't even blame them for lying or false advertisement as lowering drop rates in secret is still technically adjusting them, and they informed us of "adjusted drop rates".

Even in best case scenario, what they did was halving the event duration, but also got so lazy with their coding that they halved both the duration of event and drop rates too.

3. This event was this games Destiny 2 and Battlefront 2. F**k ups from both games were done with this event.

4. In their attempt to make the game full pay2win, devs got overly greedy and forgot to think long term. In short term, this event must have been really profitable for them. But in long term, it's possible that they angered their payer base. There will be plenty of players, who won't be spending a penny, dime, cent or quarter more at this game. Event like this also discourages to players to actually start spending too.

5. Yet, it's also possible devs won't give a flying **** about this. They already got people's money, that was freely given, so why care about anything.

6. It's obvious this game will now start to cater on "richer than wise", "completionist with ego" and "gambling addicts". These people will spend their money, no matter what.

7. Doesn't really matter if you got this Legendary girl or not. If you think this event was alright and good, then you're a fool. What if you get the girl this, even easily? If nothing change, the next time this event is around, it could be you, who spent thousands of kobans in wasteful attempts to get the next Legendary girl in vain.

8. If this event ever comes back, it needs lots of redesigning, maybe even complete overhaul. As they. can't. repeat. this.

Best way to do this overhaul would be making Legendary days a exchange based event. Instead of fighting boss for girl, we would fight them for material/items that then will be used to exchange for Legendary girl. This shouldn't even need much extra work as they already have this system in game with Legendary affection gift drops during 7 day events.

9. Devs needs to address this mess, if they hope to continue to earn money from this game. Right now majority of upset/angry people are still in state, were they could be reeled in. But if nothing is said or done, these people will take their time and money to somewhere else. 

10. Just like this post will be ignored, it's more than likely so will devs truly ignore everything concerning this event and feedback over it.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 8