Legendary Days Discussion

The thing that frustrated me the most that they STATED HER DROP RATE WON'T  BE LOWER, BUT ADJUSTED which IS a BLATANT LIE. If i knew from the start that her drop rate is lower than that of usual events i wouldn't have invested so much in her and still would have had my kobans. So the lesson from this event is don't trust the developers when discussing drop rates. Ofc they will tell you that you can obtain a girl if you try hard enough.
The main problem is not the bad design of the event itself anymore, but about TRUST. Can we trust them when they disclose information about the game in the future - i can't you decide for yourself.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I got done for spamming in this account.  I wish the moderator would spell out exactly what I did wrong.  I suspect it was because I posted a full image of Levitya and didn't crop - seen as a spoiler perhaps.  Considering this was the same image as was being promoted and is what appeared standing beside Dark Lord (even if reversed) this seems a particularly silly and petty decision.  Okay, I'm sorry.  I try my best not to spoil and I have been warned a few times, but, like a whole lot of contributors, I get carried away occasionally.

There would be no issue with levi's base as you got the drop. But everybody keeps forgetting there are girls on the background in their final pose, may it be a 3 or 5 star. They're spoilers. And don't worry, the warnings don't mean anything bad for your account.

Just now, Zorba the Geek said:

Hey, and how is this for off-topic... Shidou is a discord moderator. Perhaps then he should better edit his own text and check for spelling/grammatical errors (or get someone else to do it for him).  Sometimes these make what he writes very hard to understand.

My mother language isn't english, it's my second tbh. But I apologize for that :D That is however off-topic.

Just now, Shidou said:

There would be no issue with levi's base as you got the drop. But everybody keeps forgetting there are girls on the background in their final pose, may it be a 3 or 5 star. They're spoilers. And don't worry, the warnings don't mean anything bad for your account.

Okay, thanks.  I'll take a lot more care in future.  I try to use only the head and shoulders icon image that appears in the harem field, but I might've slipped up.

Okay, thanks.  I'll take a lot more care in future.  I try to use only the head and shoulders icon image that appears in the harem field, but I might've slipped up.

You're free to show the entire harem tab for her, as long you select her on base pose. Or crop the other 2 girls from the battle background.

Just now, Shidou said:

My mother language isn't english, it's my second tbh. But I apologize for that :D That is however off-topic.

Okay, I thought so.  Please don't take offence.  If English is not your first language you are doing pretty well.  How's that for grovelling and back-tracking? :D

Okay, I thought so.  Please don't take offence.  If English is not your first language you are doing pretty well.  How's that for grovelling and back-tracking? :D

Pretty annoying as I can't escape it :D But i'll bring it back! Levi shall be on the wiki tomorrow. (look thats on topic right? :D ) 

7 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

The thing that frustrated me the most that they STATED HER DROP RATE WON'T  BE LOWER, BUT ADJUSTED which IS a BLATANT LIE. If i knew from the start that her drop rate is lower than that of usual events i wouldn't have invested so much in her and still would have had my kobans. So the lesson from this event is don't trust the developers when discussing drop rates. Ofc they will tell you that you can obtain a girl if you try hard enough.
The main problem is not the bad design of the event itself anymore, but about TRUST. Can we trust them when they disclose information about the game in the future - i can't you decide for yourself.

Yes, indeed.  This doesn't make any sense whatsoever, does it.  It sounds like the kind of weasel words that come out of the mouths of some IT CEOs I could name but won't.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Shidou said:

Pretty annoying as I can't escape it :D But i'll bring it back! Levi shall be on the wiki tomorrow. (look thats on topic right? :D ) 

Yo!  Hey, a whole lot of us were just so pleased with ourselves that we got her to drop that we just had to brag - pretty insensitive I know.  I got her 4 times, but not in this account, probably cos it's hardcore and in this account where I've been trying and trying to get the right HC girl I don't seem to have much success at all.  It's like some kind of weird conspiracy to drive me into utter depression.

I never understand why pathetically low RNG events like this that have no additional Pay-2-win option:

As a consumer, if I WANT to spend my money at your business, don't come to me saying "If you try with the free option, or buy these refills, you MAY have a <0.1% chance."  Let me out right BUY YOUR PRODUCT.

Sure lots of people, myself included spent (*cough* wasted *cough*) their kobans that they had saved up from recent events etc on endless refills, but imagine how much more money could have been made if, in every event, they simply put an option up along the lines of "€4:99 to unlock xxxx & xxxx event girls" (the ones from the trolls).

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

It is of no surprise my friend. It is in their interest to lie so they can cheat our money. Enough addicted gamblers will ignore their best interest and continue to support. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Even though I don't like most of their recent patches, I doubt that the "adjusted drop rate" is a lie. They probably get the 7-days event girl drop rate and converted it for a 4-days event.

The focus should be on the fact that they decided to not put her into the Epic Pachinko pool and telling us "A chance to recruit such a girl into your harem could never reveal itself again!", basically pushing the players to spend their kobans to obtain this girl.

they were not really lying. jessie said that the drops r different before the event. and because its shorter and the whole purpose of the girl was that she is speciel it was obvious that drop rate would be lower. so half of the drop rate than normal i was already expecting. think it was more 1/3-1/4. but without enough datas nobody except the programmers can say.

2 hours ago, brassygirl said:

Wow!!!   You got me down pat!!   Thanks for your time and  kindness to write this.  You described my actions perfectly!  hahaha.  

Ooh, that sounded ever so slightly sarcastic in the nicest possible way.  Reminds me of Ayano, the serial killer assassin gf from Crush Crush.  But if the cap fits and you're just a bit sensitive about spending a pile of kobans, then don't be.  I got very close myself, but took a long walk and had a rethink.  I came out the other end with a much clearer head.  By the way, it was this account where I blew my koban resources for nothing so the finger could just as easily be pointed at me (it means I'll have to wait forever now to play Epic Pachinko so the next event will have to pass, sadly).  I was sucked in too by all the hype.  HH's marketing strategy was a brilliant success we'd have to say.

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

...Crush Crush...

I noticed that Crush Crush had left processes running on my computer even after I had closed it. Could be an honest mistake on the part of the devs, but not a chance I'm willing to take. Did a format after I discovered it.

8 minutes ago, randomplayer said:

Even though I don't like most of their recent patches, I doubt that the "adjusted drop rate" is a lie. They probably get the 7-days event girl drop rate and converted it for a 4-days event.

The focus should be on the fact that they decided to not put her into the Epic Pachinko pool and telling us "A chance to recruit such a girl into your harem could never reveal itself again!", basically pushing the players to spend their kobans to obtain this girl.

I get all the previous event boss drops with half the effort. The two event girl right before this one dropped in about the same time this one event lasted. All the other events had much higher drop rates. 

Just now, mc004 said:

I get all the previous event boss drops with half the effort. The two event girl right before this one dropped in about the same time this one event lasted. All the other events had much higher drop rates. 

and that's where the real problem is.
people get used to getting event girls easily.
you just got lucky up to now.
you have to realize that when you got them easily, others were really struggling or just not even getting them.
this happens during the revival event and during the regular 2-week events.
and so it obviously also happens during a 4-days event.

I realized this long ago, so now I always go into event with the knowledge that I might not get (one of) the girls.
it makes you think clearer, and you don't make that many rash decisions.

• Thinking 1

2 minutes ago, aaaaaaaacccc said:

I noticed that Crush Crush had left processes running on my computer even after I had closed it. Could be an honest mistake on the part of the devs, but not a chance I'm willing to take. Did a format after I discovered it.

Wow, I'll check.  Thanks for the tip - TSRs.  I know they use javascript a lot and maybe run Flashplayer.  It does take a bit to load after browser activity has ceased so it's using a computer-resident command somewhere (hard drive light suggests this).  Sometimes the game hangs, but it might be my system.  When I do a restart everything clears and my system goes well again.  I think it is a bug and nothing sinister.  Off-topic I know, but oh well.

I started second acc just to farm a different troll when an event is on, managed to get Legendary to drop on main but not on Alt acc. This has happened to me before on events (not getting girl) so i now use main to try get girl i really want and alt for the other.

9 minutes ago, mc004 said:

I got Levitya in less time (1 day and a half) than both Spring Shehera (3 days) and Spring Rumiko (3 days and a half).

You can't base your opinion only on your own experience.

18 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

you have to realize that when you got them easily, others were really struggling or just not even getting them.

I realized this long ago, so now I always go into event with the knowledge that I might not get (one of) the girls.

I'm at the point where I get them with low chance. Still, never had an issue with events. It's not only this time I was unlucky, but events worked in a reliable way. Except this one. Just try to explain it. We are past 40 pages of complaints. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Yes, that may explain my very patchy luck I spoke of in earlier topics.  For Levitya, I was very lucky in three know-how accounts, eventually lucky in the fourth one and bummed out completely in this and the other HC account.  It was this and the other HC account where I experimented and spent kobans for refills for my first time ever, but let other accounts refill by themselves.  This should tell people quite a lot.  Yes, maybe event girls have been easy to get.  For the last three events in a row I've got every random drop event girl in each account.  Either I'm incredibly lucky and due for a big wake-up call (maybe from tomorrow!), or that's the way it is.  Since January, in my second know-how account my harem count has virtually doubled, supplemented by success in single play Epic Pachinko.  The downside is that too many of my later girls are at entry level or only on one star - and Samane is ever further away in her final upgrade to 5 stars!  Yes, it takes me to construe something negative out of what is really a very positive situation!