Legendary Days Discussion

On 3/23/2018 at 11:17 AM, Maryz said:

What is up with wings on her head? I saw elsewhere before and it was just as weird there as it is here. And you have female demons with cocks on their tails here so that is saying something. 

Google  darkstalkers Morrigan  that's the character they are basing her on.

9 hours ago, SexFox said:

To tell you, and to everybody as well, it will be like that, if not even lower the rate. Mark my words. Now the dev answers were somewhat confusing and with an escaping purpose about this new event's drop rate, totally trying to shut down everyone's curiosity, totally mislead and give wrong impression. Then, like always, we will find out for ourselves how winnable she is and how much we'd care about the event (devote boss fights on the troll,  koban recharges...you know the drill).

I also want to state and express opinion (again not complaining) that cash reward really is hurting now with all the events to force players to fighting the lowest villians/trolls. Not to quote all posts of dirty harry, Peregrine Took, sentinel003, top_gun92 I'll only say I agree. This game has been quite nerfed and it makes the gathering of all resources sooo insufficiently slower and cannot keep up with all the demands for upgrading the harem. Now I love that there are so much more events to win girls, but having to battle Dark lord and get no cash almost every entire month...And if no cash - no development. I even tested the cash earning in another one of my accounts where I've won all girls from bosses and events till Edwarda and the upgrades for them are just soo much behind. Have in mind I never missed on battle point and farming the harem cash frequently. 

I must admit I'm a man of action and support the idea SO I propose as constructive feedback - make it since this next event another high level villain like Sylvanus, Bremen and Finalmecia, to drop this Legendary and all other future event girls from them, too.

Please everyone to like and support this as well in order to be made into the game by the creators! Lend me your energyyy!!!

I know how work this new pack, but if you fight the same boss 5 days and the energy I get every in the time  5-8 hours plus the energy from 5-6 time I buy and you don't get the girl, what can you say? Better to know how many times need to fight for a girl so the players can choose if want to fight for the girl or not. Disappointed here thank you for nothing. 

I have another suggestion for admin and devs for this game: If everybody has issues or concerns about getting the legendary girl to a particular boss or villain due to level and rewards variance that we should challenge in order to claim her, why not make this special event similar to doing daily missions we always join to claim a particular girl joining our harem at the end of the prescribed period. This way, nobody will complain about forcing ourselves to fight a very low level boss like Dark Lord that gives low rewards and also avoiding spending too much kobans for combativity refill, therefore, assuring everybody will get the legendary girl at the end of the prescribed period. To make everybody happy and satisfied at the end of this legendary event, the girl that should be joining the harem should be in the same class so that we can truly maximize her battle stats once we used her in our arena or harem battles.

1 hour ago, Sith said:

Since I've got all of the Dark Lord's regular girls, would farming him now increase the legendary's drop rate when she's available?

Event harem members have a set drop rate so the number of times you fight the boss does not increase the drop rate like it does with boss harem members.

You removed 3 girls that the boss could drop though so that will help a little bit because he will only be able to drop girls during events now.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, natstar said:

Event harem members have a set drop rate so the number of times you fight the boss does not increase the drop rate like it does with boss harem members.

You removed 3 girls that the boss could drop though so that will help a little bit because he will only be able to drop girls during events now.

Hhmmmm. Sounds contradictive to me.:/ With a set droprate for event girls the boss fights shouldn't matter indeed. But having dropped all his girls it might help? Do you mean that the droprates are cumulative?

If so, would any fights you fight a girlfree boss before the event not also count?

• Like 1

Since the announcement of this girl a couple of days ago, this thread has been inundated with negative comments, speculation about drop rates and general slagging off of the game in general so here's an idea .... 

DON'T TRY TO RECRUIT HER 

Keep playing as normal and forget that the 3 day event is on 

OR ... play the event and wait until after the 3 days, then complain then if things don't work out how you wanted 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com said:

OR ... play the event and wait until after the 3 days, then complain then if things don't work out how you wanted 

While it may be slim, every comment *before* something happens is a chance the devs *might* listen and make adjustments. But remaining silent definitely means there will be ZERO chance of an adjustment.

As my grandfather used to say, "the answer will always be 'no' unless you ask". Or comment, as the case may be.

44 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Hhmmmm. Sounds contradictive to me.:/ With a set droprate for event girls the boss fights shouldn't matter indeed. But having dropped all his girls it might help? Do you mean that the droprates are cumulative?

If so, would any fights you fight a girlfree boss before the event not also count?

You're still removing possible drops from the loot table.

The boss harem members have an increased drop rate every time you fail to get one so their drop rate can be higher than the event girls.

• Thanks 1

On 3/24/2018 at 5:38 PM, original lol said:

You should consider it this event, because its high time. There is really big problem with lack of game currency.

Hello, all!

Here more of my comments and answers for you! wink!

1. We already introduced small improvements in that note, and we are working on more.

On 3/24/2018 at 10:03 PM, Alucard666 said:

So that is the scam. First claim to fix the droprate, then break it on purpose in the event before the legendary release..... Nice Koban magnet trick.

2. This is not a koban magnet thing, actually, this is a unique event, presenting you the first legendary girl in the game! Also, to get her you don't need kobans, you only need to fight, using your combat points.

On 3/25/2018 at 12:13 PM, Peregrine Took said:

I remain a bit suspicious of this upcoming event, despite its impressive promotion and animated graphics.  I guess we'll find out, but what's the betting that the drop rate for that girl will be a lot lower than for other events.  If my prediction is borne out, this means that players will grind away for most of the event and some will buy up large on kobans in a desperate attempt to finally win her through combativity recharges.  This would be the ultimate in gambling promotion... Something I refuse to buy into.

What players will choose to do in their game, we cannot dictate, but we don't ask them to buy kobans, to get her. Please, note that!

''Regarding other members' postings on slow cash accumulation, some of this has to do with the large number of events we've had since the beginning of the year and the fact that the trolls we have to battle to get the event girls are down the pecking order - okay if you're a new player but a real penalty if you're in Magic Forest, Hamelin Town or Plain of Rituals as the low payout rate is the cost we face for wanting girls.  If, like me in this account, you won them early on in the event, that means you can go back to business as usual, but, if (as with one of my accounts) your last girl didn't drop til today, the penalty endures.  Then we've got this other one coming on Wednesday (Thursday for me).''

As said, we introduced improvements on that part and we are preparing more.

''The other enduring issue since the upgrade patch is the much slower recharge rate for combativity, even accounting for the one for one battle compared with two for one before.  Finalmecia maxes out at lvl 260k and pays out 26.5k for a win at this level.  This is 53k equivalent in the old system when the best payout for one battle under that system was 23k.  However, the recharge per point/battle for the new system is 30min as opposed to 10 minutes under the old system.  So 46k per battle (2 points) for 20min leaves one far, far worse off under the new system at 53k per hour.  The equivalent rate per hour is a maximum of 230k (200k average) under the old system and, as stated, 53k under the new.  And that's not counting the slow rate to get Finalmecia to lvl 260 and the slower payout in the interim, as well as the fact that we can lose against her when she's maxed out (as happened to me once).''

New systems are supposed to be different. Understand, we cannot stay at the same levels, we need to make the game better. Therefore, I assure you that the new system, may seem ''worse'' than the previous for you, but in time you will change your opinion.

''This is a staggering loss and is geared to encouraging the purchase of kobans.  This is also the only (indirect) route by which we can buy gifts and books to upgrade our harems (apart from the slow accumulation of combativity and harem payouts).  We cannot purchase gifts and books with kobans directly, but we can keep beating the trolls in battles with koban recharges and earn money that way.  I think the slow recharge rate for combativity is the real reason why it is much slower to upgrade girls and to buy gifts.  That said, it's still a much more reasonable and generous game than a lot of others I could name, but, disappointingly, it is moving in their direction.

Can I end on a good note.  This is the second event in a row where I've claimed both random drop event girls in each of my accounts.  Furthermore, the Second Chance event was outstanding and showed a level of maturity in the game development I didn't expect, as well as a rather cunning sense of humour in places.  I won only Tachibana in Epic Pachinko, but she is the one I really wanted and she didn't disappoint.  Right now I'm closing in on Lenaelle as I expect this current quest will be the one where I get her.  I read she's charm which is hugely disappointing and particularly unfair to hardcore players.''

We thank you a lot for your feedback! We are going to keep it into an account.

15 hours ago, Masters said:

My thoughts for Legendary Girls:

• YOU should get them in the same Flavor which is your Fighting type. Being Hardcore, I should get her as Hardcore, while a Charm player should get her as Charm.
  • Have the Legendary Girl attach to the HIGHEST BOSS a player has reached at the time of the Event's start. Those who've only reached dark Lord, there she is, but those who've reached Donatien, there she is. 
  • Alternatively, a mix of these two… The legendary Girl is attached to ALL Bosses—BUT—each version of her is a different flavor. For example, with Dark Lord she is Hardcore, with Ninja Spy she is Know How, with Grunt she is Charm, and so on up the Bosses, so THE PLAYER DECIDES which version of the girl they want AND the Boss they wish to grind to get her.

The last option offers the best of both worlds. A chance to get a girl of the flavor you want while getting more money per battle than just being forced to battle the lowest Boss. Sure the version of her you want may not be with the highest Boss you've reached, but it should be a workable compromise.

I would additionally recommend that the Highest Boss you've reached have the flavor of girl which matches yours.

Yes, these options will require some skillful coding, but that's what COMPUTERS are for.

4. Thank you! It is so nice to see that we have already Legendary days feedback. Your ideas are interesting, we are going to discuss on them. As said, it's our first event of the kind, we still need to see your reaction!For once we will have a clear idea of the event and the community reaction to it!

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

11 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Sorry Jessie, but it feels like you've been given a script of 'vague corporate answers' to read from.  You're saying the currency issue has already been improved? How?  It's gotten worse since February, not better.

1. Contests give rewards based on your lvl, don't know how often they increase.
  2. Bosses give more as you lvl them up. It has gotten worse compared to the old system only in the sense that you need to lvl them up to see change. When you max them out they should give more than previously. I think...
  3. I agree that the girls could give more... 1k is not really worth a click. For a while I didn't even collect the harem at all.

Just now, sentinel003 said:
  1. Contests give rewards based on your lvl, don't know how often they increase.
  2. Bosses give more as you lvl them up. It has gotten worse compared to the old system only in the sense that you need to lvl them up to see change. When you max them out they should give more than previously. I think...
  3. I agree that the girls could give more... 1k is not really worth a click. For a while I didn't even collect the harem at all.

You've also left out the reduction in maximum fights.  I forget who exactly but a few people did the math, even at max level the bosses pay out less than they use to because you fight them less times a day without using koban refills.  This is a point that I think too many would prefer we forget about but right now that fact doesn't change.  Ultimately we make less than we use to.

1 minute ago, trunks2585 said:

You've also left out the reduction in maximum fights.  I forget who exactly but a few people did the math, even at max level the bosses pay out less than they use to because you fight them less times a day without using koban refills.  This is a point that I think too many would prefer we forget about but right now that fact doesn't change.  Ultimately we make less than we use to.

I didn't do the maths, but I think people exaggerate by how much it changed. Combativity refills are slower, but we also use less of it. So, instead of a fight every 20 min, you get a fight every 30 min. Not that bad. And instead of old 10 fights, you do 20 now per refill.

21 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

they talked about it a lot of this page, shadow six did the math a handful of times.  Asherandai has also spoken on it.

The only -minor- thing left unsaid in that thread is that you don't do a maximum of 48 PvP (*3) battles a day. With the screen reset and all you loose about an estimated 12 minutes a day. But i'm nitpicking here.

Edited by dirty harry

I did something on the fly right now and I think this new system may even be better if my maths is correct.

Namely...

Old refill:

72 points per day, but since you needed 2 points to fight, that is 36 fights.

New refill:

48 points per day and 48 fights. Also better because of overflow in the old system because of the fast refill.

Someone said Finalmecia gave around 10k, I think it was more in the old system. Now on max lvl she will give much more. The formula for money is (lvl+5)*100. Since Finalmecia can go to 260, that means (260+5)*100=26.500

I think I didn't make any major mistakes there.

1 minute ago, dirty harry said:

The only -minor- thing left unsaid in that thread is that you don't do 48 PvP battles a day. With the screen reset and all you loose about an estimated 12 minutes a day. But i'm nitpicking here.

Villains and PvP are now separated, so it doesn't matter now.

20 minutes ago, sentinel003 said:

I did something on the fly right now and I think this new system may even be better if my maths is correct.

Namely...

Old refill:

72 points per day, but since you needed 2 points to fight, that is 36 fights.

New refill:

48 points per day and 48 fights. Also better because of overflow in the old system because of the fast refill.

Someone said Finalmecia gave around 10k, I think it was more in the old system. Now on max lvl she will give much more. The formula for money is (lvl+5)*100. Since Finalmecia can go to 260, that means (260+5)*100=26.500

I think I didn't make any major mistakes there.

Wrong, it was 72 fights 144 points.  Why is this still being debated?

3 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Wrong, it was 72 fights 144 points.  Why is this still being debated?

Because I'm not reading a whole old thread to find something... But, yes, you're right... I did make a miscalculation there.

But this is still lower because of the overflow I mentioned. You get 20 points in 3:30h and you presumably sleep at least double that, so you lost at least 20 points. But you can use all of the 48 points without them overflowing.

1.440.000-1.272.000= 168.000 (this is the ideal situation)

Rather small difference if you ask me. even smaller when you consider you're losing points while sleeping or anything else. And at that point your harem is most likely producing more per day than this.

A more realistic one when we remove the minimum of 20 "sleeping points" is

1.240.000-1.272.000= -32.000 (which puts you 32.000 ahead of the old system at least)

1 minute ago, sentinel003 said:

Because I'm not reading a whole old thread to find something... But, yes, you're right... I did make a miscalculation there.

But this is still lower because of the overflow I mentioned. You get 20 points in 3:30h and you presumably sleep at least double that, so you lost at least 20 points. But you can use all of the 48 points without them overflowing.

1.440.000-1.272.000= 168.000 (this is the ideal situation)

Rather small difference if you ask me. even smaller when you consider you're losing points while sleeping or anything else. And at that point your harem is most likely producing more per day than this.

A more realistic one when we remove the minimum of 20 "sleeping points" is

1.240.000-1.272.000= -32.000 (which puts you 32.000 ahead of the old system at least)

Interesting though this is, can we agree this discussion is academic since the decision is not going to be repeeled anyway.

Besides it is highly off topic in this thread. Maybe the maths of the game warrants a whole thread of its own.

3 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Interesting though this is, can we agree this discussion is academic since the decision is not going to be repeeled anyway.

Besides it is highly off topic in this thread. Maybe the maths of the game warrants a whole thread of its own.

We are elaborating on the answer that the currency has been improved since the update, which Trunks has a hard time believing. So I'd say while we could be more on topic, we're not that much off.

And if we debunk a myth in the process, I'd say it was worth it. :)