Patch-notes 28/03/18 Discussion

Arena

• Now fights in Arena will reward Experience and Affection to the 3 girls in your team
    • The reward will be calculated based on your opponent level

So will my omega girl gain affection and xp even if the fight's over before she actually participates?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wait, what? Kalissa AND Lanaelle? 2 high level charm girls get their 5 star upgrade at once? A little balance would be appreciated. I know I can change, but I like being Hardcore. Saving for 19 million cash for 5 star on Fairy. But then charm gets two more... 

At any rate, happy with the team xp and affection. Probably see some more variation now. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Finally the part I know everyone has been waiting for (including me). I hope the affection gains are not going to be too small to bother with, otherwise it'll be another waste of a good idea. Of course I'm not expecting them to be huge either.

The free trial I think is a good idea, and its good you included existing customers.

New pachinko girls doesn't interest me much as I'll probably never get most of them.

Incoming complaints about charm girls yet again... even though its pointless.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kinkoid said:

You will get both.

That is good news, thank you. If it was against Villains, I'd understand, but we want out girls on top of their game for PvP.

Not to be rude, but rather than working on updates, how about some bug fixes? I dropeped to 800+, when I should be 200+ or sub 200.

Patches are typically on Wednesday (and specified on Monday), IIRC.

I'll say this, before the patch happens: it's hard to see the affection gain being unsatisfactory. Affection is probably my biggest money sink, and affection gain is essentially money gain, at $617 per point.

As sentinel003 suggests, the only way this is bad is if it replaces some other gain, such as affection drops. Trouble is, I don't know the drop rate on affection items right now. Just to make up some numbers: suppose a white box of chocolates (+7 aff) drops every 7 matches. If affection gain is 1 point per match per girl, that's still 3 times what we'd normally get. I don't think the current drop rate is that low, but I honestly don't know. Kinkoid says they'll still drop, so the worst case is if the drops are somehow nerfed, and I know even less about that rate.

If it replaces cash drops, then a minimum speculated rate of 1 affection per girl per match is still $1851 per match. Which is why it's hard for me to see this as a bad thing.

The curve ball here is that people will be running people other than Abrael, Bunny, Samane, etc. since they're already maxed. If they run them anyway, then they're getting decidedly less than the max reward. (The win rate might matter here; dunno yet.) On the upside, second string teams means I get to see more variety in arena; I'm getting really used to those three poses...

• Like 1

Great patch. Was hoping for this one. Can't wait to see how it affects everything. Keep up the good work!

Love the surprise monthly card promotion. I might - as I am sure you hope - get used to it. :D

"Off topic but anyway: What's the score on the frozen ToF?"

Edited by dirty harry

Affection from arena? Great! A trial of the card trial? Meh, I can't do the Card thing normally, my CC company flags any attempts at using the normal variant as a potential stolen card risk/ identity theft incident. New girls? interesting. will be trying for the legendary drop but given my luck, with drops over that short a time frame, I will probably not get her. Don't really do Grand Pachinko unless I got 5400 kobans from the daily quests saved up. Trolls displaying actual amount they will give? Good news.

All in All, this looks like a good patch.

31 minutes ago, randomplayer said:

Arena

• Now fights in Arena will reward Experience and Affection to the 3 girls in your team
    • The reward will be calculated based on your opponent level

Will you get Experience and Affection also when you lose the battle?

I would like to hear an answer for this as it would help with team planning.

Other than that, really promising looking patch.

Just now, Kinkoid said:

So you do not want the 3 days, the kobans and the free "collect all" ? :(

I don't think it's about the wanting it, but that some of us can't upgrade. I don't see my country if I want to try and do it via phone.

May I also repeat the question about ToF... Anything in the works there?

I'd also like to change my e-mail, how is that possible?

(Sorry for the offtopic, but since this thread has got your attention now....)

General

• Due to the change in our system, the game will need to be offline for a small amount of time until the update finishes

This patch will be available in 28th right?

Mind tell me how long the game will be offline so i can adjust ( just some estimate time if you can)

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Finally the part I know everyone has been waiting for (including me). I hope the affection gains are not going to be too small to bother with, otherwise it'll be another waste of a good idea. Of course I'm not expecting them to be huge either.

The free trial I think is a good idea, and its good you included existing customers.

New pachinko girls doesn't interest me much as I'll probably never get most of them.

Incoming complaints about charm girls yet again... even though its pointless.

Thank you, we love to see happy players! :) 

13 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

When will this patch happen ? ( at what hour ? )

It usually happens around lunchtime. We are going to give more information here tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, bc.joeyscouts@gmail.com said:

I have Kalissa but not Lenaelle... must have missed her in the earlier levels. 

I have a heap of gifts collected, but cash to upgrade will be my problem. One day maybe 😂😂😂

Why not? Her story bothers you? :D I am also collecting gifts now, preparing myself, you know..

Jessie Kinkoid

Sorry, not my intent to dismiss as bad, just frustrated with the card thing in general, the kobans and free collect all will be nice but this will probably be the only time i can use it due to my afore mentioned CC considering your site a security risk. 180 kobans is kinda just a free extra daily mission reward plus change. and 3 days of conveniance for a feature that should kinda be a necessity for folks who have put in the time to get more than 60 girls.