POLL: Did you get Levitya?

Chthugha

POLL: Did you get Levitya?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. The question is in the title of the poll. You will have 6 options below to choose from. If you belong to option 3 to 6, please give in a comment information about how many refills you bought, and if relevant, how much money you spent during the Legendary Days "event".

• Yes! No refills bought.
    • No! No refills bought.
    • Yes! But I bought refills.
    • No! And I bought refills as well.
    • Yes! But I bought refills and even additional kobans for more refills!
    • No! This sucks, because I even bought kobans for extra refills to try to get her!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/2018 at 03:00 AM

if don't feel dev need that post for  know the number of combats if you give the girl or how kovans use in refill because this game have data base and only need to see the registry of every player in that days. Is from logic in the data base make a table of "how combats for drop " for a control of drop algorins  and a system of player's achivements of the game. For all the questions:  sql consult code in visual basic and  cristal reports and have all the information of all players actives this days. (or perl or any other lenguaje compatible with sql commands )

Edited by saberbholt

3 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

if don't feel dev need that post for  know the number of combats if you give the girl or how kovans use in refill because this game have data base and only need to see the registry of every player in that days. Is from logic in the data base make a table of "how combats for drop " for a control of drop algorins  and a system of player's achivements of the game. For all the questions sql query....

Those details are required for checking if the rng is behaving strangely (interacts with codes whit whom it shouldn't normally). The devs have the data of her drop rate% they have input, but i don't think they keep information about all of our rolls cor girls. And feedback is crucial as this event was meant as a test. Which is why this thread is important. 

22 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Those details are required for checking if the rng is behaving strangely (interacts with codes whit whom it shouldn't normally). The devs have the data of her drop rate% they have input, but i don't think they keep information about all of our rolls cor girls. And feedback is crucial as this event was meant as a test. Which is why this thread is important. 

I work in db programation and registry: time, salde, buys, operations, and all the fases of operations for that questions , checkins and data analisys, is the most important in structures of db, more than the data in some cases, the reports (Sap, ibm, and fujitshu siemens experience )

But if the dev don't have in count that isue, i recommended that inclusion of tables for futures analysis. Is a lot of useful in this type of cases or

know funcioning of new algorithms 

(to give you an idea more than one hundred billion letters occupy only 100gb in Oracle db, if are numbers are 1 gb +/-)

Edited by saberbholt

used around 4000 kobans ( i say around cuz after a while i lost count, n this number is only a product of comparing how many i started with n how many i ended with), didnt spend money on the kobans, there were exclusively collected from daily reward, contest, etc.

So far it looks like a majority of the people got her. Do you think that we lost a lot of the people who didn't get her? If they left they would not respond to this poll.

I would be interested in seeing a poll like this for each event. Like:

• I did not use refills and got all event boss girls
  • I did not use refills and got only one event boss girl
  • I played pachinko and got all event girls

but only once the event is over.