POLL: Did you get Levitya?

Chthugha

POLL: Did you get Levitya?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. The question is in the title of the poll. You will have 6 options below to choose from. If you belong to option 3 to 6, please give in a comment information about how many refills you bought, and if relevant, how much money you spent during the Legendary Days "event".

• Yes! No refills bought.
    • No! No refills bought.
    • Yes! But I bought refills.
    • No! And I bought refills as well.
    • Yes! But I bought refills and even additional kobans for more refills!
    • No! This sucks, because I even bought kobans for extra refills to try to get her!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/2018 at 03:00 AM

Just to add to the topic.
Please only post the amount of refills bought (and additionally if you paid for those kobans before the event had started), and if relevant how much money you spent during the event.
No discussion please, I want to keep this poll as clean as possible.
I put an end date up (next monday's reset time, so monday april 9th at 5AM Paris time).

I'll go first:
I bought 3 refills with free kobans and then got Levitya.

--- EDIT ---
Please, please, please, give the feedback I ask for in the comments as well.
Only select one of the last two options if you specifically bought kobans to get Levitya.
If you buy kobans regularly, and used those kobans for refills, select the other option and give the amount you spend on kobans as extra information in the comments.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2

@laylasan Can you please post how much money you spent during the Legendary days to try to get Levitya.
Just saying you paid money and didn't get her is not insightful enough.
What I wanted to create is something where the devs can see what has happened during this event.
There are ~50 pages with a lot of backlash in the feedback thread.
Please give full information.

@Tat @ttttttes Could you guys/girls (dunno) please provide how many refills you used?
If you cannot remember it exactly, can you provide an estimate?

@Masters Can you also select that option in the poll above?

Edited by Chthugha

I did 8 refills when the event just started on my main account then I did two more when people started getting her on discord and I got her.

On my hardcore alt on my test account, I spent over 7000 kobans on refills and did not get her. but I am going to change that account to know how or charm if I get the future charm or know how legendary event harem member so i will deal with it but just changing my class on it.

You should add 'poll' or 'vote' as a tag so people can immediately see that this is a poll. You could even change the title to '[POLL] Did you get Levitya?' or something similar to draw more attention to the fact you can vote here.

I got her on the third day without refills.

Edited by GameRaven
  • Like 2