POLL: Did you get Levitya?

Chthugha

POLL: Did you get Levitya?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. The question is in the title of the poll. You will have 6 options below to choose from. If you belong to option 3 to 6, please give in a comment information about how many refills you bought, and if relevant, how much money you spent during the Legendary Days "event".

• Yes! No refills bought.
    • No! No refills bought.
    • Yes! But I bought refills.
    • No! And I bought refills as well.
    • Yes! But I bought refills and even additional kobans for more refills!
    • No! This sucks, because I even bought kobans for extra refills to try to get her!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/09/2018 at 03:00 AM

In summary: 
Didn't get the girl, bought 2600kobans(twice 1300) and a monthly card totalling in 23euro.
Prior the start of the event i had around 1300kobans.
All resources spend in fighting the Dark Lord.
I don't remember the exact number of refills but i counted the total number of battles, just for statistics (yes even though i am a new in the forums i am quite adept in MMORPG's and MOBA's with ingame purchases and loot boxes). 
642 battles in total  = 24 refillls

If somebody can do the math better i'll be thankful, but i rounded them up to 24 refills.The total number of fights i did before the event ended is 642+1or 2 i got too tired at the end...4x40(the maximum number of free battles per day, although i couldn't utilize them to a 40 because i needed sleep)=160. So 642-160= 482 battles purely from refills. Rounded down to 480(as 482 can't give a simple number as a result) 480:20=24 refills (bought with kobans).

If you are interested in the longlasting effect the event had on my future support of the game( i am stating this only for the data): I won't be spending more money on the game.

I refilled 37 times give or take a refill didnt get her. I even used my energy from that came from time to so it if my math is right it was over 740 battles with the dark lord i had victory on each one so its not like i failed anything. I didnt buy any kobans for this event but i used real money to get kobans before the event and now its mostly gone.... i did say once before i would have been able to get two pachinko girls guaranteed and would have rather done that if i knew the event was going to be so screwed up. 

I do play on nutaku could that be a problem? i noticed the ratios are changed a little with kobans. For instance you guys get 40 some kobans for the first activity for the month and i only got

I think i spent around 1000 kobans on refills, around 5-6 and I finally got her. 

I am not sure if having the legendary ladies appear for such a short amount of time is great or not, since investing kobans on getting them and not being able is frustrating. I got her but I feel the pain of our colleagues who invested time and kobans and couldn't get her

6 minutes ago, hookster said:

I do play on nutaku could that be a problem? i noticed the ratios are changed a little with kobans. For instance you guys get 40 some kobans for the first activity for the month and i only got 7

The ratio is always 1 to 6. In your example the amount we get is 42 and 42/6=7. The same is for all amounts you can buy.

got her using only free combat points, ~170 - 180 tries with no koban fueled refills. haven't purchased any kobans with real money since the patch notes started because of the loss of choices in this game, specifically whether to sleep or get extra combat points, then whether to use those combat points on villains or Arena. just play for free now

Had 2300 Kobans when event started, used all them with no luck then 2nd day bought 600 more and nothing and 3rd day bought 600 then 600 again with no luck by this time I was getting angry then out of frustration bought 1320 and again nothing, by this point I am beyond pissed and not thinking clearly wanted something to show for my money and bought myself a final 1320 and told myself this was it, I either get it or I don't, halfway though my 1320 Kobans, she finally dropped. so all in all 35 Euro spent and 6700 Kobans on Refills + natural fills. Never Again spend that much on a pixel character

Edited by Kamira

48 minutes ago, Kamira said:

Had 2300 Kobans when event started, used all them with no luck then 2nd day bought 600 more and nothing and 3rd day bought 600 then 600 again with no luck by this time I was getting angry then out of frustration bought 1320 and again nothing, by this point I am beyond pissed and not thinking clearly wanted something to show for my money and bought myself a final 1320 and told myself this was it, I either get it or I don't, halfway though my 1320 Kobans, she finally dropped. so all in all 35 Euro spent and 6700 Kobans on Refills + natural fills. Never Again spend that much on a pixel character

Thank you for sharing this.
This was the kind of feedback that should get to the devs as soon as possible.

• Like 1

I got her at the end of the third day after buying 2 refills because I wrongly thought that the event would last only 3 days.

The kobans I spend came from the daily missions and the free days we got of the monthly card.

I had planned initially to use kobans for refills to get this girl.  But after reading on the forums about the horrible drop rate and people burning thousands of kobans with nothing to show for it, I changed my mind.

I went into the event with a full combativity bar and never let it reach full again.  20 combat points to start + 48 points x 4 days (well, 47 points on day 4) = 211 fights with Dark Lord, the maximum possible without refills.  No girl.  I am pissed enough, but so glad that I didn't waste money on refills.  I pay for the monthly card and have bought kobans for this game, but I will not buy extra lottery tickets just to end up with nothing.

Very poor design and lost revenue as a result.