HH news from the discord server

Chthugha

Updated version that has the anniversary event added to it.  (last year you could get all the event harem members in the game in it)

The Anniversary event starts on the 25th at 5am Paris time and ends on the 30th of July at 5am Paris time which is the same time that new daily missions/contests start and end.
HH_July_Updated.jpg?width=643&height=473

Edited by natstar
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, natstar said:

Updated version that has the anniversary event added to it.  (last year you could get all the event harem members in the game in it)

just a short question, since i havent been there:

were all the boss-drop-girls available back at their bosses?

or is pachinko overfilled by any girl in the game?

since ive missed the first two legendary events i still have hope,

but if i have to trust on pachinko, where still are a lot of girls in the pool... *sigh*

40 minutes ago, Skiron said:

just a short question, since i havent been there:

were all the boss-drop-girls available back at their bosses?

or is pachinko overfilled by any girl in the game?

since ive missed the first two legendary events i still have hope,

but if i have to trust on pachinko, where still are a lot of girls in the pool... *sigh*

In the previous event, it was just girls in the pachinko, no other way to obtain them.

We've been told things are different this year than last, but we don't know HOW.

13 minutes ago, Kamira said:

Oh my bad, thought the line in front from 15th was part of it

Nope, that's the continuation of the Steampunk event. See how the colour of the line changes before and after the mention of the summer event? That's because they're from different events.

FAB's dropped by to tease us on the Discord again. Next scroll is almost ready, but he's not sure when it will be released due to all the events ongoing this month.

He also gave us this beauty as a sneak peek for August, and info on the theme

Capture2.PNG?width=183&height=300 image.png.21bfc299e46f13a66a914c8afde4ecad.png

Didn't confirm how she'll be available, but here's hoping Tachibana's second appearance isn't also Pachinko only.

• Like 4

Not sure if an English message will follow... but on the French server the French CM posted this:

image.png

Team Kinkoid will be away for a couple of days to discuss our strategy (maybe approach is a better way to paraphrase that) for the future.
We will be away this afternoon and return on friday.
blablablablablabla Big Brother is still watching you.

Not sure how they will keep track of things, but this must mean everything will go slower the rest of this week.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

my honest, cut-through-the-nonsense, get to what they are really saying translation reads:

"We started drinking and partying on Saturday for Bastille Day, then we won the World Cup, and now we will keep drinking and partying until Friday"

Prove me wrong :ph34r:

Edited by Blain
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, Blain said:

my honest, cut-through-the-nonsense, get to what they are really saying translation reads:

"We started drinking and partying on Saturday for Bastille Day, then we won the World Cup, and now we will keep drinking and partying until Friday"

Prove me wrong :ph34r:

Not all French, even a Belgian, sooo....

25 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Gonna be honest, I feel pretty indifferent to all three of the tan girls.  Maybe the other 3 will change my mind.

I don't care for Zoe and the Housemaid as well. Tachibana is just a bit more interesting to me. I just don't fancy tans. Once they become to dark I just zone out. Somebody had a great name for the event on the discord server: "The Skin Cancer Event".

• Like 3

I'm also only excited about Tachibana, assuming that she'll be under one of the bosses instead of being a pachinko exclusive again.

I do like tanned skins, but prefer events with new girls over the events with the same girls with different clothes, or as in this case, different skin colors.

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1