Patch-Notes 18/04/18 Discussion

7 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

i use My stats main in the 3 classes, with actual girls / equipment / pruchase stats for see the diference in the "balanced system, and you can see here with how is in the 3 classes in a lucky strike:

know-how  class                                                                         hardcore class                                                                       charm class

hardcore  stats 5035-8629                                                        12285-15878                                                                            5102-8696
charm stats       5102-8696                                                            5035-8629                                                                        12285-15878
know-how stats 12285-15878                                                       5102-8696                                                                            5035-8629
ego 60035

healing 6003                                                                       Total damage 18427-23817               parrity damage  hardcore    10204-17392  
                                                                                damage to how-know 22296- 28580                                           charm         10137-17325
                                                                                                                                                                                             know-how 10070-17258

Use the maths of the pach x 2 for charm parrity, x1.5 hard damage and the 10% healing (no damage) of know-how

and you see in lucky "strikes" that' are the values for see in combat how do you correst.

Only need to make then in paper a simulation and six sides roll, for 1 to 4 normal, for 5-6 lucky strike, until to ego are 0.  Is funny (remember randomyce too who make first roll).

image.png.2ea714c23636cb401e776200bc66d8db.pngimage.png.cd0c4b985384be4eeac05c9b9aeab57d.png

10% of max ego = 13,109

50% of attack (-800 for the boosters which won't always be there) = 11,497

100% of defence (using the highest of the values) = 4,855

After a failed attempt to find you in ToF, and an extensive examination of your numbers, I can only conclude that you have attempted to equalise all your stats regardless of what your class is. In doing so you have increased your defence well above average, but you have completely gimped your ego.

Ego increases at 7.5 per main stat point.

Defence increases at 0.5 per secondary stat point.

Since there are two defence stats to increase, this means that you have decreased your ego by 30x the increase in your defence. Basically, anyone even half your level with even remotely decent gear will be much stronger than you.

You think this is a good a trade off? Even with the upcoming changes to crit all you have accomplished by severely weakening yourself is 6003/6142.5/5102 (KH/HC/C). Even by sacrificing the incredible loss of health that you have, charm crits are still a lot less than either Know-How or Hardcore.

Either you are not very good at maths, or you just didn't read/understand patch notes properly.

1 hour ago, den8386 said:

спасибо за такой пач очень понравилось прикольно звучит.желаю вам удачи и чтоб побольши хороших пачов выпустили

This is an English forum, can you at least attempt posting in English?
You can even use something rudimentary as google translate.

Thank you

4 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello, dear!

We've prepared interesting challenges for you! We are sure that you are already tickled by some tentacles... Soon, you will have the chance to defeat the villain and recruit the school-trio!

Please, if you have questions, or you are just happy with school times, let us know!

dont mind the boss battles one by one but i really truly hate when the battle is over and u are on the map again and you have to click on the boss all over again...

I wish after a battle you were not kicked out of the battle menu. 

I wish after the battle ended you could just click on the green  battle button again 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, jyepie said:

dont mind the boss battles one by one but i really truly hate when the battle is over and u are on the map again and you have to click on the boss all over again...

I wish after a battle you were not kicked out of the battle menu. 

I wish after the battle ended you could just click on the green  battle button again 

I think it was to stop botting back when it only took 3 hours and 20 minutes for combativity energy to refill but yeah it's annoying since now you do 20 battles instead of 10 with every energy bar and it makes it harder for players using combativity refills which makes it on the topic of the thread since some people will be using combativity refills to get the new villain harem members fast so that they don't have them in epic pachinko during events. 

You don't have the same problem with arena fights since it keeps you on the arena page so it's just reducing the amount of refills players buy with kobans because fighting the villains is not as fast as it could be.

Edited by natstar

Going to the topic:

- Adventures: glad to see a new world so we are able to advance and give use to all that energy. I like the theme. The room in the top left corner reminds me of somewhere ... As the image show 10 scrolls I asume the total energy of the world will be in excess of 9000, plus the last scroll of the previous world around 10000 energy total. As devs only open two scrolls now, it will need 2000 energy to complete, around two weeks of play.

- Character: We will have to wait to see the conversion of actual statistics to harmony.

- Battle; I am still thinking about it, it will be a big change in the style of PvP play anyway. Just two hints: the harmony superiority over your oponnent will be important. And charm defense can be big in the later stages of a battle (exemplyfying with the last post of Asherandai, defense with all 3 girls in play can be as much as 9400, if you multiply that by 2 is 18800, so not as bad defense as previously stated)

- Bosses: I would have liked a new girl like Finalmecia, but it will have renewed the question to made her droppable, so good with the tentacled Roko Sensei. Max level 290, wil give a lot of money. I like the 4 new girls. It seems all are well endowed. Some people will miss a small chested one.

- General and market : small bug correction and improvements are important too

So overall impression is good for me.

4 minutes ago, jelom said:

Going to the topic:

- Adventures: glad to see a new world so we are able to advance and give use to all that energy. I like the theme. The room in the top left corner reminds me of somewhere ... As the image show 10 scrolls I asume the total energy of the world will be in excess of 9000, plus the last scroll of the previous world around 10000 energy total. As devs only open two scrolls now, it will need 2000 energy to complete, around two weeks of play.

- Character: We will have to wait to see the conversion of actual statistics to harmony.

- Battle; I am still thinking about it, it will be a big change in the style of PvP play anyway. Just two hints: the harmony superiority over your oponnent will be important. And charm defense can be big in the later stages of a battle (exemplyfying with the last post of Asherandai, defense with all 3 girls in play can be as much as 9400, if you multiply that by 2 is 18800, so not as bad defense as previously stated)

- Bosses: I would have liked a new girl like Finalmecia, but it will have renewed the question to made her droppable, so good with the tentacled Roko Sensei. Max level 290, wil give a lot of money. I like the 4 new girls. It seems all are well endowed. Some people will miss a small chested one.

- General and market : small bug correction and improvements are important too

So overall impression is good for me.

unfortunately for you, the first scroll of a new world is always free of energy charges.
they are all 0 energy scrolls xD

edit: darnit @lkorose was faster by seconds :D

no one yet complained about the new boss? then i'll do it. maxlvl 290 is a joke. according to the pattern it should be 310. and 7 wins for lvlup where the 3 bosses before only took 5 fights? another pattern-breaker. it now takes 1260 fights to max him instead of 1000 fights and in the end getting 2k cash less still. that's not helping with the broken economy.

btw can someone confirm a correct translation from the french patchnotes and/or correctness of numbers from the testservers? i really don't trust patchnotes anymore...

Edited by Habi
  • Like 1

il y a 15 minutes, jelom a dit :

Going to the topic:

So Charm earn 9400 defense (but generaly a lot less), and his Hardcore opponent earn 14000 in damage.

Is this fair ?

And perhaps it was the last round, so the hardcore get the 14000 damage but the charm never earn his defense...

2 hours ago, Asherandai said:

After a failed attempt to find you in ToF, and an extensive examination of your numbers, I can only conclude that you have attempted to equalise all your stats regardless of what your class is. In doing so you have increased your defence well above average, but you have completely gimped your ego.

Ego increases at 7.5 per main stat point.

Defence increases at 0.5 per secondary stat point.

Since there are two defence stats to increase, this means that you have decreased your ego by 30x the increase in your defence. Basically, anyone even half your level with even remotely decent gear will be much stronger than you.

You think this is a good a trade off? Even with the upcoming changes to crit all you have accomplished by severely weakening yourself is 6003/6142.5/5102 (KH/HC/C). Even by sacrificing the incredible loss of health that you have, charm crits are still a lot less than either Know-How or Hardcore.

Either you are not very good at maths, or you just didn't read/understand patch notes properly.

I think you have not understood the point, it was not about creating the best character for pvp, but to see if the 3 classes were balanced with their girls.
For this patch I have gone to hardcore.
In my case, it really does not bother me for the next patch, you will see with my ego low as you indicate, my anticlase current charm, can not make me critical, and my defense towards know-how will not give me so many problems for 20% of continuous damage additional, and as I have high both defenses, for hardcore I will have a defense on the 8000 almost every hit.
But also if you change in 30 days the pvp (and do not doubt that before or after there will be changes) 600 kovans and I will go to the class that suits me and I will change if I need it to team a single class stat.

As I was saying, this was a mathematical exercise to check if the girls and classes are really balanced, or on the contrary it is even more unbalanced

40 minutes ago, jelom said:

(exemplyfying with the last post of Asherandai, defense with all 3 girls in play can be as much as 9400, if you multiply that by 2 is 18800, so not as bad defense as previously stated)

This may change, but the vast majority of battles only reach the second girl/guy on the very last hit if ever, and its even rarer to see the 3rd.

Additionally you are misrepresenting the defence bonus by stating it is 18800. It would only be 9400. The total defence would be 18800, which consists of 9400 normal + 9400 bonus. Since 9400 normal remains the same across all classes, the only part that matters is the bonus, which as stated numerous times is much lower than the bonus attack hardcore receives or the bonus ego Know-how receives. For all their differences they all translate into the exact same thing, so for balance the numbers must be the same, and having them so vastly different is game breaking.

29 minutes ago, Superboy said:

So Charm earn 9400 defense (but generaly a lot less), and his Hardcore opponent earn 14000 in damage.

Is this fair ?

And perhaps it was the last round, so the hardcore get the 14000 damage but the charm never earn his defense...

This is a problem of the Know-How crit, not the Charm crit. 

Hardcore obviously activates immediately, so cannot be stopped.

Charm activates on your opponents next attack, so unless you defeat your opponent it also cannot be stopped. And if you've already won then it doesn't matter.

Know-How activates on your next attack, which is slightly open to interpretation depending on when exactly the crit is registered with the game. If it registers at the same time as the attack then the following attack will be when you receive your heal, meaning your opponent will be able to attack before you heal and possibly defeat you. If it registers as a crit before the actual attack then a crit on the first attack will result in no heal as you are already at full health. Debatably this could be a reason for it to be slightly higher than Hardcore bonus.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

I think you have not understood the point, it was not about creating the best character for pvp, but to see if the 3 classes were balanced with their girls.
For this patch I have gone to hardcore.
In my case, it really does not bother me for the next patch, you will see with my ego low as you indicate, my anticlase current charm, can not make me critical, and my defense towards know-how will not give me so many problems for 20% of continuous damage additional, and as I have high both defenses, for hardcore I will have a defense on the 8000 almost every hit.
But also if you change in 30 days the pvp (and do not doubt that before or after there will be changes) 600 kovans and I will go to the class that suits me and I will change if I need it to team a single class stat.

As I was saying, this was a mathematical exercise to check if the girls and classes are really balanced, or on the contrary it is even more unbalanced

That is completely irrelevant to this thread. This thread is about the patch notes, which includes the new crit system. It is not about whether the girls are balanced (we already know they are not).

Regardless you still got your maths completely wrong. The figures you gave for hardcore and charm were not even close to the bonuses each class would receive for its crits. I actually spent some time figuring out how you could get it so wrong, and I realised you are not treating them equally.

For Hardcore you added the regular attack to the bonus attack, which is a misrepresentation of the bonus. Similarly you added the regular defence to the bonus for charm, which is also a misrepresentation. You added nothing to the bonus for Know-How. In other words you have used 3 different standards and compared them as equals.

Each round consists of attack - defence = ego loss. Regular attack and regular defence do not change. They are continuous and in the comparison of what is different across the classes they are not relevant. The only thing that is relevant is the part that changes, which is the bonus received. If you are going to add anything to one bonus figure, then you must add it to all the bonus figures. You have not done so, and therefore your maths is entirely incorrect.

• Like 1

Those changes... So much things that they didn't say (and I don't know if they even remmember at the beginning) that can go wrong and unbalance for the different classes... How can I put it simple?

Crits: Now base on value vs value, that means that it will be no max value (?), how can you stack it?, it will be worth it?, if you have much higher value than your opponent it means that you always attack crit and your opponet will never get it?? (to many ways to unbalance the game and this is only the 1st topic)

Different types of crits: regard everything that everyone said so far, those changes they are not even (but by a huge far from it), so many variables that ppl don't remmember they exist:

• Excitement: how it evolve in battle now with the new crits? HC will be basically the same (insted of *2 will be *1,5) but what about the others? they even raise as much as the HC?
  • Orgams: Can't talk about excitement with out the 100% release of it. What it will do if put with a crit? Again HC, no big difference, but what about the others? Will you heal more? Will you block more? It will be worth it, like it is right now with the *2?
  • (and of course) Stats: too much maths and many ppl already done it so I will not put it in here. But a few thing that ppl didn't say it by now and it's too obvious to even forget to mention. With this changes you are make it strategy base by class: HC will be for attack, Charm for defence and Know-how for Max Ego (HP); and with that NOTHING will be balanced again. 

That will leave for the final (and worst of all) problem, character Class!! Right now we have 3 types of ppl (not regarding their Char Class):

1. the over kill: 3 girls with the most op stats of their class, full power attack, less defense for other classes (now will be for every class) and alot of ego (I don't know exactly how it work but is something like more attack more ego, because items that give 100 class stat give more ego that an item that give you 100 ego)(that reminds me, if you put a class that have crit to heal max health didn't you need to put items that actually are only to max (efficiently) your HP? Why do you put a lvl and tier X that give you 1000hp, when a lvl and tier X that give class 1000 give more Hp?? THAT'S STUPID!!)
  2. the balanced guys: 3 girls, 1 of each types, balancing attack vs defense
  3. the ones that are doing it for training girls or for show them: (normally I will not talk about girl lvl but this cases are a little special) not max lvl, not the max stats or defense or ego. Just fun I guess.

The problem now will be the tactic behind the char class. Because of the different types of crits now to max out the classes you have to play their role (this for players 1., for players 2. they are pratically unchanged)(players 3. they normally don't care... BUUUUT...). The only class that don't change much is HC (HC is the same, OP girls of their class). If you are a Know-how you will need to focus on HP, with Items like there is right now is a total BullSh*t, YOU CAN'T FOCUS EFFICIENTLY ON EGO ONLY, you will never will have more EGO than your match with attack base stats (with same lvl of items and girls, etc). Charm will need to focus on defence, which means that they can't be player 1., only players 2., that is a huge difference on base attack, that means they will never attack that much because of that. A counter-part of that is they will do the 3 crits by turn, that will do alot of variables make it very difficult to make a faithfull strategy...(because they will not have a good op attack neither a huge HP(?))

Because of this and the classes weakness, the players will want to change to HC. The other 2 will only compete each other, healing vs defense; right now the Know-how palyers are on top, because to max out hp they max out the attack stat soo they attack more... with weakness and all... (make yourself the maths). HC on other hand will be to much powerfull; against Know-how they have advantage, crits with *1,5 against heal of 10% max health on the next turn... thats not much of a counter for their weakness...; Charm is even worst (or could be), to attack they don't defend, to defend they will have (practically) random crit types... against full op attack with always *1,5 crits... even with advantage, they are no match...

And that is how unbalance the things will be... Now "how can you change that?" I don't know! I wasn't the one who thought about those differences between classes and what are they suppose to do, but right now (near future) they will unbalance this game like never before! You can change values, weakness, girls stats, items, in any case you will need to change the all core of the game to prevent players to change all to HC (or at least to try to if you change the option for it).

Ideas: 

One way to balance will be to put the type of crit not girl class based but totally random, every one as a chance to get a heal or a plus on defence or a *1,5 on attack, that will prevent the major unbalance between classes. 

You could even put the type of attack by class girl instead of char class (the weakness is the same, but if you attack an opponent that you are weak with a girls that he is weak you both attack 20% more to each other). You can role the attack by roling the girls (by orgasm), after the 3rd one you could put only the 3rd girl type or cycle to the 1st again.

Edited by rjusto
Ideas
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CursedLight said:

Am i the only one who pretty much doesn't care at all about the pvp stuff ?

Probably not. But they forced everyone who wants to earn enough money to upgrade into pvp with a previous bad update when they put half the income in there. So it kinda forces us to care when they make it so that one class is majorly disadvantaged. 

• Like 1

Charm benefits the most from Multi stat legendary items now because their ability doubles their defense when used this also makes it easiest class to change to now as well since it's easier to get multi-stat legendary items than single stat ones for hardcore or know how.

Multi stat legendary items became stronger in this patch as well since crit was replaced with a new stat that is not capped at 25% anymore which you have on the multi-stat legendary item just like how you had crit on it before also you now get bonus endurance points which give you more ego/health when you increase the stat you're strong against so charm gets an extra 2 endurance for every point they put in hardcore this makes the hardcore on the multi-stat legendary give charm more endurance as well.

You could use multi-stat legendary items when fighting know how or hardcore as charm and just change back to single stat charm items when fighting strong charm players for other charm players that are weak you will not even need to change your items.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

That is completely irrelevant to this thread. This thread is about the patch notes, which includes the new crit system. It is not about whether the girls are balanced (we already know they are not).

Regardless you still got your maths completely wrong. The figures you gave for hardcore and charm were not even close to the bonuses each class would receive for its crits. I actually spent some time figuring out how you could get it so wrong, and I realised you are not treating them equally.

For Hardcore you added the regular attack to the bonus attack, which is a misrepresentation of the bonus. Similarly you added the regular defence to the bonus for charm, which is also a misrepresentation. You added nothing to the bonus for Know-How. In other words you have used 3 different standards and compared them as equals.

Each round consists of attack - defence = ego loss. Regular attack and regular defence do not change. They are continuous and in the comparison of what is different across the classes they are not relevant. The only thing that is relevant is the part that changes, which is the bonus received. If you are going to add anything to one bonus figure, then you must add it to all the bonus figures. You have not done so, and therefore your maths is entirely incorrect.

they are the bonuses that they would receive with girls of their class in luck strokes, and if something characterizes this patch it is that the critic disappears and the defense against your class is the average of your 2 defenses against other classes.
If what you want is to see if a system is balanced, it must be also with your class and the girls of the same class, not only mixing the classes of the girls.

il y a 2 minutes, Asherandai a dit :

Probably not. But they forced everyone who wants to earn enough money to upgrade into pvp with a previous bad update when they put half the income in there. So it kinda forces us to care when they make it so that one class is majorly disadvantaged. 

Really half ? Didn't know that.

But oh well, with college, i'm already making way less than i should.

On 4/16/2018 at 11:43 PM, saberbholt said:

they are the bonuses that they would receive with girls of their class in luck strokes, and if something characterizes this patch it is that the critic disappears and the defense against your class is the average of your 2 defenses against other classes.
If what you want is to see if a system is balanced, it must be also with your class and the girls of the same class, not only mixing the classes of the girls.

Are you actually saying that you think with a defence of 5000 you get a bonus of 10,000?

Moderation edit. Used a bit rude language here! :)

1 minute ago, CursedLight said:

Really half ? Didn't know that.

But oh well, with college, i'm already making way less than i should.

half may be an exaggeration, i couldn't be bothered to work it out exactly, too many variables. But it is a significant percentage.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

The dominance scheme plays tricky part if you add it to your calculations and check the effect as pairs.

Combining the opponent class with the new luck system make it much more balanced than without it.

4 minutes ago, Asherandai said:

Are you actually saying that you think with a defence of 5000 you get a bonus of 10,000? Because if thats the case then you are a complete idiot.

in charm class with lucky strike is exactly that

• The ability of Charm, Narcissism, will double your defense against the next attack of your opponent

Just now, saberbholt said:

in charm class with lucky strike is exactly that

• The ability of Charm, Narcissism, will double your defense against the next attack of your opponent

Double, not triple.

5000 defence gives a bonus of 5000 defence, which is a total of 10,000. Not a bonus of 10,000.