Legendary Days Discussion. Meet the android.

ok, i didin't got the last legendary girl after countless trys (what realy bother me, till now), but for Norou i needed unbelievable 5 trys and i got her.

so my question. was i just super lucky or did they saved my data from the last legendary event and my chance to get her was very high from the beginning?

i would be pleased about a answer

13 hours ago, Trilaws said:

I keep getting the affection items instead of the girl drop.

It's starting to feel like those affection items are getting in the way of me getting the girl to drop to begin with. :/

At least you are getting something of value. I keep pocketing a small 5K

28 minutes ago, Fist07 said:

ok, i didin't got the last legendary girl after countless trys (what realy bother me, till now), but for Norou i needed unbelievable 5 trys and i got her.

so my question. was i just super lucky or did they saved my data from the last legendary event and my chance to get her was very high from the beginning?

i would be pleased about a answer

1) They didn't save your data.  Each event is separate and there is no carryover effect or progression with regard to event girls.  If there is anything like this in place, it is not known to us and has so far been denied by the development team.

2) Yes, you were super lucky with this event, but others have reported getting her very early as well.  Unfortunately, some people have reported extremely high fight counts without a drop.  That's RNG.  Myself, I got her after 187 fights.

3) It does appear that the drop rate for this event is significantly higher than it was for Levitya, but that's just my opinion based on the forum results we've seen so far.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, OneMoreBite said:

Might wanna attach spoiler tags to that, buddy.

It almost seems like he's posting spoiler images on purpose.  Posting her poses in multiple threads (no words, just the pictures) and now posting the affection scenes?  Chthugha is usually pretty on top of things and I expect these images to be blocked soon.

Just now, YoyoHH said:

Похоже, он специально размещает изображения спойлеров. Публикация ее позы в нескольких потоках (без слов, только картинки) и теперь публикация сцен привязанности? Chthugha, как правило, хорошенько поверх вещей, и я ожидаю, что эти изображения будут заблокированы в ближайшее время.

почему они должны быть блокированы? если не всем она ещё упала мож кто то хочет увидить её во всей красе а писать не хочу так как форум не русс.

Just now, YoyoHH said:

It almost seems like he's posting spoiler images on purpose.  Posting her poses in multiple threads (no words, just the pictures) and now posting the affection scenes?  Chthugha is usually pretty on top of things and I expect these images to be blocked soon.

why should they be blocked? if not all, she still fell mozh who wants to see her in all its glory and I do not want to write because the forum is not Russian.

I never said I thought they should be blocked.  But the rules of the forum clearly prohibit posting these pictures and our moderator will remove them if he sees them.  Take it up with the people in charge.

On 5/17/2018 at 5:21 PM, OneMoreBite said:

I believe the character's name is 2B. (Which is kind of appropriate, because if the "B" stood for "Boobs", then her name would, indeed, correctly imply that she has two of them.)

Ah, 2 boobs, or not 2 boobs. Life was never simpler...

3 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Up to roughly 88 fights so far. Give or take a few.  I like back to the future, so i can make 88 stick in my mind.  Only one gift drop so far.

that's a rather low amount :(

I must say I have been luckier in that department:

15 from 367 fights (if I have counted the number of fights correctly).

Around 300 fights for me to get her as well. After hearing from last event I doubted I'd even get her, so I'm happy, especially because I consider her the cutest/prettiest character in the game so far (I'm rather new, so I haven't seen all that much to compare it though).

And I think it's an obvious B2 reference, although other characters might have influenced her design. The description as an android and the memory problem fit NieR: Automata perfectly. The blindfold fit right into character too (and is the most resembling characteristic).

However I think many characters take inspiration from multiple originals. One of the Supergirls (I don't know the name sadly) looks exactly like Winry from Full Metal Alchemist, but seems to represent Iron (Wo)man or at least the mechanic.

Aaand that's my HC guy (that's this one) with Norou now.

I can only hope my KH guy is able to find her. (I mean she would be more use on there than on either this one or my main (Charm) guy on Nutaku.)

So what do I do now? Do I go back to grinding on Fat-head McTentacles or do I pick on the Ninja Gimp and hope to get some more swaggalicious affection items?

Still no char it seems there no set # to some have got very lucky in 5 fights some have battle over 300 and those who gotten and those who r still trying im guessing and then those who use there coins have spent 6500 and was lucky to get her just grinding away its just luck of the draw of a set ur at im figuring and ive seen a post there willing to send half a million in game coins and i know some have spend there extra real money to try there luck and for some who cant spend no money who trying hard to get her time will tell and my the luck of the irish be with u ps r we suppose to save affection drops for the Android character or can we use them for r other character 

Edited by kfrogg

Is there any word on the "does damage" thing or the statement about the man being gentle but wild and uncontrolled? I got the girl, but now I'm hoping to farm up the affection items since they're very rare to see on the market at my level (I'm at the early part of Hamelin Town). I've gotten 2 total since the even started

Well, it looks like it's over for me... I just spent all the kobans I could gather and didn't get her :( these are my drops from the paid battles with the ninja spy, in case they are useful.

I think I need a break from this game, I am very disappointed right now, I might quit for good. I disliked the Legendary Days the first time as well, simply because they are too luck-dependent but now that i spent a good number of resources (and time, constantly having to click on the fight is a pain in the ass) 

Anyway here are the number, only for the paid ones:

20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 4 items
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 1 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
-------------
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item
20  - 2 items
20  - 1 item
20  - 0 item

53 minutes ago, shuvool said:

I'm hoping to farm up the affection items since they're very rare to see on the market at my level (I'm at the early part of Hamelin Town).

Legendary affection items in the market are available based on the number of girls you have, not your level or where you are in the plot.