Legend event May, stats collection. How many fights did it take before you got her or gave up.

Some other guy

10 hours ago, Habi said:

any interest in also collecting classes of players? i'm curious to see 3 separate guesstimated droprates. ^_^

I doubt there is any difference despite the coincidence of Adrian's Mole et al results.

Also a bit late to ask now. If someone volunteers for the next girl, perhaps they will do it.

Gonna be busy tonight and tomorrow.

On 5/18/2018 at 9:30 AM, Blain said:

woohoo got Norou -- following numbers are for HH, not NewTaco or NudeTaco or whatever it's called

saved up the full 20 points for event start, plus 70 naturally recharged points

used 6,206 of my saved kobans for 29 full refills for a running total of 670 battles with no Norou, 3 Legendary Flowers, 5 Legendary Chocolates, 1 Legendary Bracelet, and 1 Legendary Panties

got Norou on the 4th battle of full refill #30, so that's 6,420 kobans used and 674 battles to get the girl and the gifts

back to Squid-Boy to work on raising his cash drop

5 hours ago, Blain said:

9_9

Did you enjoy clicking 3 buttons repeatedly 674 times with web loading in between each click? It seems easy and convenient for all users to include a button for using all 20 energy at once, the button already exists in the panchinko machine for multiple uses. There are limited reasons not to include such a feature, and they range from laziness to manipulative, take your pick. I would put my money on the manipulative side, as a larger time sink builds a larger emotional response, compiled with the financial sink that already exists within the game. I'm sorry you felt attacked by my closing comment. An idle game shouldn't lock you into a click fest for hours, I would personally consider that a waste of time, but it is subjective I understand. I think your time would have been better spend if you had that feature.

As I said I am really only trying to criticize the developers here, not anyone personally. I'm glad you got your emotional rush, I hope you continue to enjoy this game as you do now for a long time, but others should know what they are entering into as it isn't clear until you hit the 4th world to discover the active grind and make it through some of these jackpot events. As a free idle game you check on once or twice a day, it's not bad. Beyond that it's a poorly disguised cash grab phone game in a browser.

so I used almost all of my free tries + bought 20 refill which ends at at around 550 fight and she still did  not drop. Looks like this event was nothing but a huge waste of time and kobans for me. Goodnight and thanks for nothing.

I posted already that I got her in 7 fights, but I don't think that drop counts fully. It was on a new account with less than 10 characters and I'm pretty sure the drop rate is increased when under 10.

On my Main account 539 Fights for drop. 17 affection items.

Secondary account 144 fights for drop. 5 affection items.

Went the full event without getting her on 2 accounts. Spent less than 1k kobans for 1 account, totaling to approximately 100 extra fights and got her. Spent around 2-3k on the other account, so approximately 200-300 fights (I lost count). Got plenty of legendary affection items as well.

Was this event a positive experience?

- Yes, only because I got the girl 

- No, only because I didn't get the girl

• Like 1

Nice to see somebody trying to track these stats, i think you are missing what might be an important one though.... how many girls the account already had (at 60 here). Unlike others here, only spent for 4 refills in koban, and no legendary girl.

Did get 4-necklaces, 3 chocolates and 2 flowers though during this.

jaja i don't give the girl this time (normal only make 500 figths) 

why not make a simple questionnaire Chthugha? for know if that type of events are really the people like with 1 simple question:

Like other Legendary event ?

1) yes

2) no

3) I do not care

Sure is a good way for know if the players like that type of events of super low drop rates