Legend event May, stats collection. How many fights did it take before you got her or gave up.

Some other guy

234 fights

Did not get Norou.

3 affection items

Since I wasted a number of kobans last time trying to get the previous legendary, I opted to only refill my fights once this event.

If you try to collect data for the next legendary event, I would try to correlate the number of fight attempts to size of harem and to the harem level.  I noticed my drop rate decreased significantly after I raised my harem level for fighting purposes.  I would not be surprised if the developers used the harem level as a randomness modifier because it should provide an estimate for character level and size of harem.

WTF!!! Over 600 battles with Ninja Spy and he didn't drop the Android, he did drop me 22 purple presents but no Android during the May event. I play 2 games my first game which is a higher level got her the in three days 150-200 battles. I purchased kobans just to get the Android for my harem in this fashion $20+$20+$10, in panchinko for the same amount of kobans I went through your guaranteed a girl for your harem. I should not have had over 600 battles and came away without the girl dropping for my efforts or spent money!

I will wait for more people to enter in their results before going hog while. I will try to get something put up within the next 24 hours.

Bit too late to add other parameters. I doubt if number of girls has much of an impact, lots of speculation based on anecdotal evidence but I just can't see the devs programming it in and seems plenty of people with lot of girls also get her. But hey next time, anyone is free to test for anything they want to.

Over 3 days,35 attempts per day on avg, 4 gifts, 577,500 cash, NO Droid. ¬¬

Did not waste Kobans  or reloads.9_9

There were times on Friday and tonight, that the server was overloaded with slow or no response.:S

Edited by Ron K

Got her after 10,000 koban, 1,079 fights, and 37 gifts on Hentaiheroes.

I'm glade I got her after all of that so it didn't feel like a total waste, but I can't say I enjoyed it one bit. The only saving grace was that it was all free koban I saved up.

I probably would have been happier with just spending all of it on x10 spins.

I lied, I did some results early.

I will still take in more results as they come in so keep posting results.

Thanks to everyone who gave me information I can work with and double thanks for those who did the math for me.

I had to guess some people, but I figured there was no way someone would spend 6K kobans on Harem Heroes and I assumed someone talking about spending a few hundred was not on Hentai Heroes.

I included results for H.A.L. I assume the numbers work the same for the yes homo side as the no homo side. So thanks to those who thought to add their data in.

Of those who got the girl, the average was 222.75

Of the 78 who got the girl, 6 needed more free fights and a epic spin worth of Kobans. [25 refills plus say 200 fights assuming you can save 16 before hand and because round numbers good yeah.

image.png.097c6d68ccb03dcffd10612065b8062b.png

In some cases up to almost 2 free epic spins worth of kobans.

18 out of 96 people did not get her.

image.png.9f25a14704e4eb3e7cb5b41b1a8e2687.png

Again above 700. 7 didn't. Have no idea how any more they would need if they choose to go on.

Only one spent the value of more than 2 epic spins and that person came up empty.

Of 96 people 51 got her got her with 4 days worth of free kobans192 or less although they may have spent to push things forward

72 got her with the spending of 1 epic spin worth of kobans and 4 full days worth of free combats [not counting picking up 2 from daily missions.

13 had to spend more than an epic spin worth of rolls. 7 giving up and 6 getting her.

We don't know how many of those who quit in the 200 to 700 range would have gotten her if they put in more fights sadly.

Also there are results littered all over the place in the forum outside of this thread which I couldn't be bothered to hunt down because screw it, I am not getting paid for this.

It seems based on average and  total results that you got about a 50/50 chance of getting her for free and about a 75% chance of getting her for the cost of 1 spin or less of epic.

Even those who had to spend more/give up, some of them next time around might spend less [and a few much much more].

Both times I've been on the suck side of average with 300 to 400 fights both times.

Myself I think legendary is a risk, but a reasonable one to take considering the alternative of epic spins considering the value of the girl and her temporary nature. But that is a person view based on preference.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Even before ahe dropped, this was a better experience than Levitya. Because I already had a bunch of items to show for the effort. This is by far the biggest thing they've changed since our feedback. She's very rare, we get that. At least we win some pitty prizes for putting in the time/effort this time. That's good. I was ok, not sad/frustrated when it seemed like I wasn't going to get her. 

But now i got lucky and won her, naturally I think this was much better than the previous one. 

So, tldr:

213 fights, 3 refills, 14 items, got the girl. 😁

On Nutaku Lv 184 Charm with 54 girls and at the end of the story. 390+ battles, 10 refills = NO GIRL

On HH account Lv 34 Hardcore with 12 girls last paart of Ninja Village story. Got Sung to drop on the 8th battle and Norou on battle 45.

So, this is my last post. Bye all and good hunting and better luck.

Did a bit of my own number crunching with some assumptions on my part for exact numbers based on replies.

The thread amassed around 31290 fights against ninja spy, and around 75 successful girl drops.

Of the people who noted Affection item drops there were around 14443 fights with around 434 drops.

Based on this sampling assuming it's accurate legendary girl drop is about 0.24% and gift drop about 3% 

Honestly this is a poor sample size with only about 100 people and likely inaccurate counting by posters and myself. 

4 minutes ago, Rabbid246 said:

Based on this sampling assuming it's accurate legendary girl drop is about 0.24% and gift drop about 3% 

I had my own number, but your way of is doing it is better.

"Honestly this is a poor sample size with only about 100 people and likely inaccurate counting by posters and myself.  "

Sadly, this is true. I think the 1 in 400ish drop rate is probably right though.

Edited by Some other guy

186 fights, 4 affection items, no girl.

Was actually a good event for me, even with these results.

I'm not so far along in the game that the money difference was that big, and in my current zone, a maxed Nija Spy pays more that the enemy I'm just a little way in on..

Edited by Zteev

On 5/17/2018 at 8:14 PM, YoyoHH said:

Jessie, I don't think you're understanding the point of this thread.  We know how the mechanics work.  We understand that the drop is a chance.  We understand that if you flip a coin, it might come up tails or it might come up heads.  It might come up tails 10x in a row.  It's obviously a chance, but that chance does have a percentage associated with it.  In the case of a coin flip, the chance is 50%.

What is the chance of the girl drop?  Don't tell us it's random and it might take 5 fights or 200 fights.  We know this.  We are smart.  Tell us the odds.  You told me in another thread that we should not discuss drop rates because we don't have the facts.  The reason we don't have the facts is that you won't tell them to us.  Here is your direct quote:

"Did you talk with our team members, to get the information about the drop rate, or did you just assumed it? Was that enough to come here and state it? Because, I think before doing so, a check wouldn't have hurt. And, that's what I mean by personal messages.  You can always contact us directly and ask us everything you want."

A check wouldn't have hurt?  I'm asking you now, in front of the entire community, on a board that you obviously read and respond on - what is the drop rate?

But you won't tell us, so Some other guy has brilliantly set up this thread.  We will compile information from the player base, and hopefully we will have enough responses to try and put together an average of how many fights it took to get her.  With enough responses we will have a good idea of the rate.  If I flip a coin 10 times I may or may not see anything close to 50%.  But if I flip a coin 500 times, I'll get a much better idea of what the percentage chance is.  This thread is a pain in the butt and may or may not give us any actual information.  You can stop all of this.  Just tell us the drop rate.

In the other thread you also asked me if you are in a war zone with me.  The answer is no, no war zone.  It is not my intention to be cruel or harsh or unfair.  My intention is to call it as I see it, and try to do so as objectively as possible.  In another thread, I recently noted (accompanied by unbiased details) the improvements you made to the new legendary event (and complimented the devs! I'm not all bad).  Read some of these posts by your informed, articulate, and interested player base.  The problems you have with your players is that we ask you legitimate, simple questions and you continuously avoid the answers.  You patronize us.  Your post above is a perfect example.  You end your post by saying "this is the official information", yet your post contained absolutely no actual information.  You say you are always transparent (direct quote), yet you are anything but transparent.

I would love to be wrong.  It is my assertion that you deliberately hide valuable information from the community.  Information that would make them happy, improve the quality of their experience, and that would hurt your game in no way (financially or otherwise).  Am I wrong?  Prove me wrong.  What is the drop rate?

Hello everyone.

I will use this post to make my point here.

Let me start by saying that you're probably not going to enjoy what I will say now, but I will be honest with you because I know you deserve it, and I really hope that we can find another topic to give our attention to since this one doesn't have to grow bigger.

Drop rates topic:
> I even don't know the exact "%''
> Even if you knew the exact ''%'' it wouldn't have helped you or made you happy.
> This thread is not really going to help you figure it out.
> All I know is how the system works.
> Kinkoid doesn't really appreciate the way things are happening, that's why they are doing a lot of things, trying and working on how/when the system can evolve, this is blurry for now.
> It's not nice when you have done more than 300 battles and no girl has joined you, and you see someone having a girl after 3 fights, we know that we're not trying to hide and not understand your problems.

But, you have me here, and as long as we're acting nice towards each other, great things can happen. Because, guys, we really do work on improving the current situation.

Jessie Kinkoid

On my Nutaku  account i got her drop yesterday after  using  20 to 23 refills plus the free go's every day , i did start to think i wasn't going to her at one point , also got a few purple items to drop.