Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

Well, it seems that Charm will lose steam, but maybe can continue to work with multi stats equipment, a strong Alpha and the two 5 stars legendaries. After all Charm is the best spec for multi stats, right?

Il y a 2 heures, sanjkame a dit :

And if we I start to upgrade to level 4 but don't finish? All my progress will be lost? Or it will be considered proportionally to the new system(I hope you understand what I mean)

It will be scaled proportionately :) 

I somehow managed to get Norou to 4 stars, I was honestly not prepared to actually get her. I used up my money and affection items during the time when we had early knowledge of the event from the forum posts to try getting previous event girls from 2-3 stars.

3 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Posting again because new page

Is there a list of guys for GH? There's only a list for HH

Also, under the legendary girls section, who is Ascending Tsubame? That's not Empress Tsubame because Empress is under the Epic section

Since there are currently 171 girls counting Shina and the list has 176 girls, I'm guessing that it includes the June event girls.

2 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Also, under the legendary girls section, who is Ascending Tsubame? That's not Empress Tsubame because Empress is under the Epic section

have not seen a list of guys for GH posted in here or Discord. Possibly posted in Patreon, but I'm not a, well, Patreon. Also possibly posted in the French Forum or French Discord, but I haven't had time today to visit those and look around with Bing Translator

Ehm Guys,

Assuming names with adjectives are eventgirls (and no longer available in regular epic pachinko). Also excluding Levitya and Norou (not in pachinko). The number of legendary pachinko girls available is:

HC 5

CH 3

KH 1

I think I'm gonna save my kobans for the revival event.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

(OOh please, correct me)

15 minutes ago, Zenni said:

Question... I have Jennie in 4 stars with more or less 4k affection gained doing pvp sooo... that means now it going to be necessary only 500 more affection to get 5 stars?

Let's see......Jennie's rarity is Common

Common girls need 4,500 affection points to advance from 4 stars to 5 stars

you say Jennie is 4 stars, and already has ~4,000 toward her 5 star

I'd say when the update happens on Wednesday, you will have her very close to 5 stars

Congratulations :)

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Ilkan said:

Well, it seems that Charm will lose steam, but maybe can continue to work with multi stats equipment, a strong Alpha and the two 5 stars legendaries. After all Charm is the best spec for multi stats, right?

Multi stats equipment are useless for every class. The two 5 stars legendaries are useless for CH. Charm players will need to wait the legendary charm girl.

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

New names on the list:

Labour Day Girl
Vanessa
Ascending Tsubame
Elfy
Rose
Nelle

But Unionist Elizabeth is missing (unless I missed her) which is why the list is 176 with the six new names and not 177

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Is there a list of all the guys for GH?

There doesn't seem to be a list for the guys on GH, but we pretty much get the same characters just with the names/pictures changed. These are the name changes I know of: (story) Bunny, Juliette/Gary, Red Battler, Ankyo/Austin, Princess Agate/Prinace Karl, Jennie/Jino, Princess Noemy/Marcus, Abraël/Julio. (Boss) Arcana/Travis, Kimie/Dany, Sheheramazond/Djidane, Rumiko/Setsuna, Sung Tai ki/Straw, Solveig/Atsuo, Miss Spook/Spencer Bolt, Regine/Aurelius, The housemaid/Buttler, Bonny/Rakam, Eugénie/Alfredo, Jeanne/Vincente, (Epic Pachinko) Gossy/Sarge, Hikea/Blitz, Liu-Yeng/Rick Crestmore, Lupa/Lobo. (Event) Loving Lupa/Loving Lobo, Loving Bunny, Loving Arcana/Loving Travis, Pooky/Puck, Nicole/Arno, Mary/William, Hildr/Mjolnir, Iron Viola/Iron Hunk, Captain Haremverse, Nuladva/Orson, Lemia/Brutus, Pilot Ankyo/Pilot Austin

You can look up the girl counterpart to see the stat changes for the guy. Its a bit of a pain but hope this helps. There should be 37/62 of the guys name changes.

Edited by Oliver66

Thank you for the list Chthugha.

So charm now have the weakest girls and still by far the weakest crit. But hey, maybe KH and HC players can whine some more about not having enough 5-star girls. They got Norou changed to Know-How so obviously something they did worked. Oh well it's not like we didn't know this would happen. Just didnt expect the update to arrive this fast. I guess we'll get a charm legendary event in another two months or so. And it seems like costs to fully upgrade legendary girls only went up by about 10-20%. I honestly expected worse. 

Edited by BraumII

14 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Ehm Guys,

Assuming names with adjectives are eventgirls (and no longer available in regular epic pachinko). Also excluding Levitya and Norou (not in pachinko). The number of legendary pachinko girls available is:

HC 5

CH 3

KH 1

I think I'm gonna save my kobans for the revival event.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

(OOh please, correct me)

All of them are event girls.

Except maybe Ascending Tsubame, Elfy, Nelle, and Vanessa who don't exist yet.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tiffany said:

New names on the list:

Labour Day Girl
Vanessa
Ascending Tsubame
Elfy
Rose
Nelle

But Unionist Elizabeth is missing (unless I missed her) which is why the list is 176 with the six new names and not 177

I've seen people on Discord saying that Labor Day Girl is Unionist Elizabeth. Devs re-named her so the rest of the world would understand her name, because, well, she's an American icon, not a world-wide icon.

And yes, I did spell Labor correctly (for my country anyway :P)

3 minutes ago, Blain said:

I've seen people on Discord saying that Labor Day Girl is Unionist Elizabeth. Devs re-named her so the rest of the world would understand her name, because, well, she's an American icon, not a world-wide icon.

And yes, I did spell Labor correctly (for my country anyway :P)

Thanks, I did wonder about that.  But then there still needs to be one more for the June event.  I Wonder if the girl won for doing the daily missions isn't on the list yet.

1 hour ago, Blain said:

yup

that's why the game will be offline for 2 hours on Wednesday, they have to change a lot of girl stats. Ankyo will actually be relevant for the first time in the history of ever.

Or I could be wrong about Ankyo. I hates the mathing. I get all rashy around numbers

Speaking of which, any interest in running some of those number-y things on the XP costs they announced in the patch notes? Affection numbers are easy, just do 1.9 x main stat at 3 stars and 2.5 x main stat at 5 stars. Easier than making your password PASSWORD

but those XP calculations look like progressions or something, and I can't count past 10 without taking my shoes off

Thanks in advance!

Man prepare for a fecal storm of complaining when they gets through.

People are complaining because they didn't pay attention to the announced changes and want compensation. Imagine what will happen when they go about regigging stats.

There will be much gnashing of teeth and rendering of hair.

Unwarranted, as a rebalancing will make the game better in the long run but still, much complaining. The whole system now is a bit of a dogs breakfast.

Edit. I just read this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GTm9aSX6yyg9ciUs8E6s_Ql3EwW8wiY6hc8c8mBnZ18/edit#gid=0

Holy crap on a cracker, those who didn't get legendary girls are fubared. There is much more of a difference between legendary girls at 5.2 and the stronger 5 star girls at 3.7 3.8

At that difference, not having a legendary girl will make a noticeable impact. I got mine, both actually but I'd had to be Charm for the next month or three or someone who didn't get a girl. It's to the point where If I was charm and had a different legendary girl, I'd consider switching.

Edited by Some other guy

On a different note. Charm does get screwed over a bit. HC and KH got to 5 star their girls for about 50-55 million in cash and cash value of affection items, and it's going to 70 with the change.

I am a HC so this doesn't impact me but I am a bit surprised at the timing of the change, it should be after the next and I assume charm legendary girl comes out.

I would hope and assume that anyone who is charm would be saving their cash and affection items with a view to 5 staring the next charm legendary girl but I know such planning is too much to ask of much of the player base.

Charm will be at a bit of a disadvantage for a bit at least compared to those who managed to get the 5-star legendary girls but that's not horribly unfair given we've had the advantage for quite some time now. Glad we got this early notification as to the changes. Got to try and cap Levitya's final affection before the update, she only needed 28k for her final star so I'll save 17k. I'll try and upgrade Norou some too but she's 18 girls below levitya so I'll save a lot less upgrading her now.

Gayharm hardcore will be at the biggest disadvantage. We got the android legendary for KH and Abraël/Julio just became available, never had a levitya event. Good chance I'll still be stuck with Bunny as my main still which sucks because the GH bunny I consider to be one of the worst harem members, not ugly just very bland.

• Like 1

Another sidenote

seen it reported that the first part of the Girl Rarity Update announcement from April 30, about the ability to re-organize your harem and to look at girls not in your harem yet, was not sent to the test server

Only the part about the girl's rarity is in the test server now

56 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Edit. I just read this

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GTm9aSX6yyg9ciUs8E6s_Ql3EwW8wiY6hc8c8mBnZ18/edit#gid=0

Holy crap on a cracker, those who didn't get legendary girls are fubared. There is much more of a difference between legendary girls at 5.2 and the stronger 5 star girls at 3.7 3.8

At that difference, not having a legendary girl will make a noticeable impact. I got mine, both actually but I'd had to be Charm for the next month or three or someone who didn't get a girl. It's to the point where If I was charm and had a different legendary girl, I'd consider switching.

Well, with a 5-star legendary (5.2) at level 228 (my current level) as alpha i would have 25418 attack power and 132365 ego. With a 5-star common - let's say Abrael (3.7) - i would have 22853 attack power and 122960 ego. So yes, those 2 legendaries will be almost unbeatable :)

But i'm not going to change my class, i'll stay charm forever :x

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, Tiffany said:

Thanks, I did wonder about that.  But then there still needs to be one more for the June event.  I Wonder if the girl won for doing the daily missions isn't on the list yet.

Vanessa, Elfy and Nelle are girls available only to Patreon supporters, so the only "unknown" girls on the stats list are Rose and Ascending Tsubame.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, _shal_ said:

Vanessa, Elfy and Nelle are girls available only to Patreon supporters, so the only "unknown" girls on the stats list are Rose and Ascending Tsubame.

Oh, thanks, I didn't know about those 3.