Patch Notes 23/05/18 Girls Rarity Discussion

3 hours ago, natstar said:

The only suggestion I can give to make it better is you might want to think about giving Charm a 4 and 5 star upgrade for one of their epic pachinko legendary girls this giving Charm a 5 star legendary since I know this revival event and the next revival event have a charm legendary in epic pachinko so you could upgrade one of those legendaries to give Charm a 5 star legendary if you had the time to do so.

Nah, almost nobody will get those EP legendary girls, they just need to do the charm legendary days ASAP.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 11:06 AM, dirty harry said:

Are you aware that in the list there is the housemaid (common) and the housemaid **** (epic)? I can't change the column width.

Yeah, I realized it later. Looks like my team will have to be Sailor Celsius, Shao, and Gossy. Although right now my all common team is in much better fighting shape, so I'll be using them for a while longer. And I also notice my new team can't rise past 3 stars, either, so there's a chance the old team's max stats will still be better overall.

8 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Insert "not sure if trolling or serious" meme.

When you are posting stuff like this:

and this:

It is obvious to me that you understand that this game is not only about grinding, that the money you get, and can spend, depends on how you invest it, the girls you upgrade, the time and priority you decide to do so; your PvP victories (because you only get money from PvP when you win) also depend on the strength of your team; even different villains award different amounts of money, and you need to decide which villains to target, the ones that award the most money or the ones that have an event girl, etc...

Read back what you said in the past.

There is a ranking with 9 different parameters to compete, both at a worldwide and national levels. And some top rankers are "free to play" players, that's what I meant with "to be somehow competitive if they manage their resources".

And read back what I said.

Yeah sure... tell me exactly how much strategy it takes to get into top 10 for money spent apart from collecting cash in time from your harem, fighting villain & pvp.

Read what I highlight & think about the message I am trying to send carefully.

Edited by Valgo

26 minutes ago, Valgo said:

Yeah sure... tell me exactly how much strategy it takes to get into top 10 for money spent apart from collecting cash in time from your harem, fighting villain & pvp.

Ok, so you are saying: "yeah sure... tell me exactly how much strategy it takes to get into top 10 for money spent apart from collecting cash in time from your harem, fighting villains (which often requires a decision of fighting a low level villain to acquire a girl or a higher level villain to get more money, ergo, strategy) & pvp (which requires strategy to win).

What part of the strategy that you are already mentioning do you want me to explain?

Or what is your point supposed to be? That collecting cash in time is important? Because if that's your point, there is no discussion there, Of course playing the game often is important! From the first moment my point was that strategy was vital for a game that has users making calculations to improve their performance, just like you yourself do, why you try to deny that aspect of the game goes beyond me.  

1 hour ago, Valgo said:

Read back what you said in the past.

There is a ranking with 9 different parameters to compete, both at a worldwide and national levels. And some top rankers are "free to play" players, that's what I meant with "to be somehow competitive if they manage their resources".

Read what I highlight & think about the message I am trying to send carefully.

Please use a larger font.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dirty harry said:

Sad, I liked it when she did  that.:D

I had a feeling it was only a matter of time before someone made that kind of response. 9_9

As far as the rarity factor affecting the girls goes, there have been a few changes to my parties.

My KH guy (who is also my lowest levelled harem owner) hasn't had much of a change. It was just a matter of swapping my beta and omega around. (Norou (***), Red Battler (****) and Princess Agate (****). No 5-star gals on that team yet.) I can only hazard a guess that Red did something right to suddenly come ahead of Agate like she did.

For my HC guy (this one - not quite as high levelled as my Charm guy on Nutaku), it was simply a matter of swapping out my omega (previously Justine). (Fairy (*****), Bunny (*****) and... *gasp!* ...would you believe it? Ankyo! (*****)) Remember what I said about Ankyo not sucking anymore? (Yeah, yeah. We've done that joke already.)

The biggest surprise happened with my Charm guy (on Nutaku), though, thanks to a surprise rise to legendary rank for one of the girls I already have on him. (LARP Geekette (***), Abraël (*****) and Lenaëlle (****), who will probably move on up once I can afford to get her 5th star.) I must admit: I never expected Geekette to LARP her way to legendary status. (And I thought Ankyo's sudden rise up the ranks was impressive! ......Which it is.)

So yeah. Nice surprises all around, I guess. (Although, admittedly, I will kinda miss Abraël being my top Charm gal. And chances are good that she'll probably end up out of my Charmer's party altogether once Lenaëlle and Kalissa gain their 5th stars. I actually feel kinda sad about that.)

Edited by OneMoreBite
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Daniele said:

Nah, almost nobody will get those EP legendary girls, they just need to do the charm legendary days ASAP.

Charm will have to wait for 2-3 months before they get their free legendary so having another way to get a charm legendary that would not take more work would at least mean the Charm players that actually saved their kobans up will have a chance at getting one from epic pachinko.

You get one free spin of epic pachinko a month and if you do the event missions and collect kobans from contests it takes less time than that.

A lot of players save their kobans up for epic pachinko instead of wasting them on other things.

image.thumb.png.ac9023e9c10f95be61e64bddbb9a4a35.png

The thing I hate most about this update is they recalculated every girl's XP to keep the levels the same under the new progression formula. And the reason I hate it is I spent *so* *fucking* *much* effort dinking with common magazines/books to get all my girls to have XP on nice round multiples of 20 and now they're all over the place again. Why do I care? Dunno, just aspy that way I guess.

So time to start stocking up on 4xp/9xp garbage again :(

lol me.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Haven't get legendary gifts after beating many times on that gruntt.Last week I got some on ninja spy.:(

They had a 4 times higher drop rate during the legendary event than during revival events.

2 hours ago, BoogerStick said:

I spent *so* [removed] *much* effort dinking with common magazines/books to get all my girls to have XP on nice round multiples of 20 and now they're all over the place again. 

I know. I do the same thing. now it is all over the place. My commons now need 29 per level and my Rates need 35, while my epics need 41.

Looks like it is time to start cleaning commons out of the xp shop every 8 hours.

• Haha 2

So I have a question about the update: Fredy/Roko Sensei's Alpha girl, Mavin, is labeled as rare (green background), but every other regular boss girl is common.

Is this intended or it's a mistake?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

So I have a question about the update: Fredy/Roko Sensei's Alpha girl, Mavin, is labeled as rare (green background), but every other regular boss girl is common.

Is this intended or it's a mistake?

Intended future world bosses will most likely have a rare girl as the alpha girl that is the same class as the boss to make them a little stronger.

1 minute ago, natstar said:

Intended future world bosses will most likely have a rare girl as the alpha girl that is the same class as the boss to make them a little stronger.

So it's intended. Good to know.

As for if it's necessary to make bosses stronger... wouldn't it be easier to just give them a higher level?

9 minutes ago, Eman said:

So it's intended. Good to know.

As for if it's necessary to make bosses stronger... wouldn't it be easier to just give them a higher level?

Because if the Boss level is higher, the cash drop is higher too, and thats not the way devs like for the some reason don't like to be the events boss have your last bosse level; if give much cash then the total game has small in time for complete.

Devs don't like player have all girl in max affection lvl, simply because if player have all, don't play.

4 hours ago, BoogerStick said:

The thing I hate most about this update is they recalculated every girl's XP to keep the levels the same under the new progression formula. And the reason I hate it is I spent *so* *fucking* *much* effort dinking with common magazines/books to get all my girls to have XP on nice round multiples of 20 and now they're all over the place again. Why do I care? Dunno, just aspy that way I guess.

So time to start stocking up on 4xp/9xp garbage again :(

lol me.

1 hour ago, PlusIon said:

I know. I do the same thing. now it is all over the place. My commons now need 29 per level and my Rates need 35, while my epics need 41.

Looks like it is time to start cleaning commons out of the xp shop every 8 hours.

hello fellow colleagues. :D

i must admit this time around i'm not that annoyed anymore as i was the first time when they changed the xp curve. over time i will even out all the girls back to a multiple of 500 again. the starters and commons are still there. the other will get there sooner or later. one problem is now that i have to keep track of 4 numbers how many even multiples of 500 a girl can get without wasting it. luckily this guy on discord already updated his google docs sheet. thanks to you in this place if you're a forum user aswell.

12 minutes ago, saberbholt said:

Because if the Boss level is higher, the cash drop is higher too, and thats not the way devs like for the some reason don't like to be the events boss have your last bosse level; if give much cash then the total game has small in time for complete.

Devs don't like player have all girl in max affection lvl, simply because if player have all, don't play.

I understand what you mean, but most of us get more money from the money we get from the girls than from boss fights, so this wouldn't have a big impact on the game.

But, alternatively, they can simply make the boss stronger by stats, not level. The higher the base stats are, the higher they'll be once we level it up and the harder it will be to defeat even while not increasing its level too much.

11 minutes ago, Eman said:

I understand what you mean, but most of us get more money from the money we get from the girls than from boss fights, so this wouldn't have a big impact on the game

It is true that it does not seem much difference but a deviation in higher cash of 10,000 head in 30 days means 14,4 millions, I mean more than 172,8 millions a year, as you see it really is not a small difference

Edited by saberbholt

Currently as charm I am sat on 0/16 pvp wins today - hemorrhaging mojo - having to deliberately lose to hope to get winnable fights. I have 20000 kobans - going to use them to get guaranteed legendary charm girl - but how long will that take and what are my chances? Ridiculous this changes made before a legendary girl in every class was out on troll. What really annoys me is all the time and effort spent upgrading girls (eg Lanaelle and Kalissa) that are now useless. Could have just stick with Juliette who is suddenly now better than my other charm lasses. Only Epic Charm Ive got so far is Bernadette and she is no better than Juliette either. If I had to fight pvp versus say Bunny again Charm would stand a chance but this is not happening.

Will I carry on playing awaiting this massive imbalance to be corrected? I certainly wont be wasting any real money and now never will in case massive imbalances are inflicted on us again.

• Like 1