Legendary Days Discussion

2 hours ago, imoenbg1 said:

Just a question. Can someone calculate for me at what kind of drop rate of gifts it is still profitable to farm Gruntt, or should I use all my stamina on Final as she refuses to give up her girls? Even though she is currently at around 12k per fight (lvl 120 or so)

Hard to say without knowing A) the drop rate of the legendary gifts overall, and B) whether or not all 4 gift types drop with equal likelihood.

A very wild guess: I got 4 gifts during the last Legendary Days (in 200 fights), and I've got one gift so far this time (in 30 fights). Based on that, assuming one drop per 50 fights, and equal probability for each gift, that's an expected value of 4350 affection / 1813950 cash per 200 fights, or just about 9,000 cash equivalent per fight. Add in the 7,500 cash for a maxed Gruntt when he doesn't drop a gift, and that's 16,500 in value per fight.

Obviously, if you get less lucky with the gift drops than I have so far, that number will go down significantly. So it's not fully clear which option will be more profitable.

Meh... just as i expected, by far the worst legendary girl(s), and one (or should i say two?) of the worst charm girls so far IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, the art is good as always, but i really don't understand why they chose ugly characters like Rem and Ram from Re:Zero (as legendary, no less). There was plenty of better choices than those unattractive girlies.

I couldn't care less about the "twins" thing, i definitely dislike maid outfit (well, that disappear in their last poses xD), not a fan of short hair, all the poses are nothing special, i just don't like them at all.

At least they changed the original characters' HORRIBLE haircut and loli look...

Personally, i'm totally disappointed. But hey, it's just me, i'm glad there are players who like them.

By the way, do you know when there will be another charm legendary event with a decent girl? Just kidding, of course :P

So depressing... :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

Maybe the extra mission depends on your level. My level 181 account received the extra mission, my level 103 account did not. Maybe also depends if you previously have acquired a legendary???? My 103 account got the Android legendary but I have not acquired any legendary girls with my level 181 account  as yet. Maybe the devs expect me to spend a lot of kobans to get the twins with my higher level account, so they gift me a few kobans.  Cynical view, but maybe.

il y a 11 minutes, Daniele a dit :

Meh... just as i expected, by far the worst legendary girl(s), and one (or should i say two?) of the worst charm girls so far IMHO.

Don't get me wrong, the art is good as always, but i really don't understand why they chose ugly characters like Rem and Ram from Re:Zero (as legendary, no less). There was plenty of better choices than those unattractive girlies.

I couldn't care less about the "twins" thing, i definitely dislike maid outfit (well, that disappear in their last poses xD), not a fan of short hair, all the poses are nothing special, i just don't like them at all.

At least they changed the original characters' HORRIBLE haircut and loli look...

Personally, i'm totally disappointed. But hey, it's just me, i'm glad there are players who like them.

By the way, do you know when there will be another charm legendary event with a decent girl? Just kidding, of course :P

So depressing... :(

Wow, you definitely are in the minority there, i'll remind you that Rem is largely considered one of the best girl -if not the best- of her year...
And not that i particularly like her but as a design lover, i feel you're pushing it a little bit to say the clothes and girls were ugly...

• Like 2

40 battles so far, no refills of course. Nothing. Hope the purples will drop soon. If I miss the twins so be it. It would be a win for me if I can get some purples and the regular handmaid of Gruntts greedy green claws. 

First of, I didn't receive daily koban mission either and there seems to be others missing it too, it might be a bug. 

Secondly, art of the new twins looks quite good. Hopefully it will stay like that with further scenes. 

Thirdly, Legendary days event is back.......yeeei? As knowing my recent luck it with the drops, this event is more likely ending up to be Legendary cash grab days. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kanki Kagonotori said:

I really shouldn’t be complaining, I got the LG on my 20th try but it’s sooo expensive leveling up!!!!

oh and I just realized, I only get 7 kobans for the extra onsen mission... not 42.

Then I'd assume you play Harem Heroes with Nutaku right? All koban rewards (and costs) are 6x higher on Hentai Heroes than the Nutaku version.

Holy crapsicles! I got them on my first full bar of stamina! :D

However, that was only on this account (my HC account), and my main concern is whether I'll manage to get them on my Nutaku (Charm) account. (And if I do, that'll make them my 99th girl on that account, even though they're a duo, which would technically count them as two if they didn't share the same slot.)

Ah well... here goes nothing...

UPDATE: Got them on Nutaku on the first wave assault!

Harem Heroes - 12alarmChilli - Fanny and Fione GET! (spoiler free).png

Edited by OneMoreBite

8 hours ago, imoenbg1 said:

Just a question. Can someone calculate for me at what kind of drop rate of gifts it is still profitable to farm Gruntt, or should I use all my stamina on Final as she refuses to give up her girls? Even though she is currently at around 12k per fight (lvl 120 or so)

Thanks guys

Not sure on the "drop rate" but I can tell you Finalmecia tops out at Level 260 and 26.5k per battle. (Or per PERFORM! LOL)

• Haha 1

35 10X's and a few singles. so over 350 hits

10 affection items, took 90 hits before I got my first, now I am at the 1 in 35 like last event so all izz well.

I got another of Grunt's girls, so I got one left. Picked up the other one last legendary event.

Still no legend girl. Last night I had the depressing thought that although I plowed about 600 kobans into trying, I am still no closer to getting her than I was when I started. Would be nice if the chance ramped up a bit so you can make *some* progress. Not saying it should be a sure thing by the X fight or some progress bar but it would be nice to know that I've made some progress.

Last two times it took almost 400 and a bit above 300 so I am still in line ignoring the whole no progress thing.

Thankfully I am not charm. Sadly I thought I had another month and was blowing kobans on leveling up the girls I already had. Oh well.

If HC legendary comes out in July or the first week of August I am screwed.

Less than 30 fights to get the twins, meanwhile I could not get the rasta girl from the previous event despite trying more than 500 times. I think it's clear who the legendary girl is xDxDxD

RNG things.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, CursedLight said:

Wow, you definitely are in the minority there, i'll remind you that Rem is largely considered one of the best girl -if not the best- of her year...

SERIOUSLY!!!! That kid!!!! Eeeewwww.... Oh gosh, i've lost what's left of my faith in humanity :ph34r:

5 hours ago, CursedLight said:

And not that i particularly like her but as a design lover, i feel you're pushing it a little bit to say the clothes and girls were ugly...

Rem and Ram from Re:Zero are ugly as hell. Maybe they are cute... like kids, or kittens. But not sexy at all :D

Fanny and Fione are ok, but... meh... IMHO the only less attractive charm girls are Mala (the worst), Vissihar, Gaelle and maybe Kimie. Such a delusion :(

About the clothes, personally i don't like maid outfit (at all), and when i compare it to Levitya's leather body, well... it's painful. And what about the shoes? Levitya and Norou both with f°ck me boots, and we charm players got those "things"? Life is so unfair sometimes...

• Like 3

Well 50 fights in, nothing yet, no girls or legendary item drops.  But it's only 50 fights.  This will be the one event I break my rule on and spend on refills for the twins if i have to come last day.  I got the last girl without refills, here's to hoping I get this one as well.

Well, first day with little success. I got Legendary Flowers but I didn't get the girl(s) nor the daily mission with kobans.

Anyway, I wasn't expecting to her/them on the first day, I don't tend to be that lucky, but one can hope, right?

• Sad 1