Legendary Days Discussion

5 hours ago, hahero said:

Only switch if you can afford to get her to 4 Star. Else best to go cheaper option of Starter girl.

22 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

i dunno if there will be more 5 star legendarys for the moment. maybe for a later moment they will do but officials didnt say a date. and even if they do, if the order keeps how it is atm next would be a hc again, so this meant about 4-6 month for the next kh.

Thanks for your suggestions.

As I understand: I should switch if I have the stuff to equip - while "waiting for this" it could also happen that 6 month later a 5 star legendary KH girl (re)appears. So if that I assume that might be the case, I would have the time to collect stuff and money to then immediatley equip her.

Hm. in pvp I'm already at top 1000 and HarHer is only my "forum account" - it was funny to start here as KH as well^^. So switching sounds interesting because I will never do on nutaku where I got Norou already on 5 stars. 

I guess I wait until I have to decide a legendary equipment at the market to buy or leave it. ;-)

Well, tomorrow will be interesting. End of the third day and I still didn't get her/them. Will I have good luck? Will I have to spend kobans (if I have to, I won't do more than one or two refills)?

At least I got another legendary item, this time chocolates.

Well nothing yet.  I'm working overnights right now so when I get home my combat points are always max, but havn't been sitting for that long.  I"m probably close to maximum fights I could do naturally plus starting with 20 at the start of the event.  So right now acounting for let's say 2 lost cp the first day and 1 for the past two nights when I got home.... I'm at like one 155 fights so far with 3 gift drops.  Needless to say most of tomarrow afternoon will probably be spent doing refills, first time I'm doing refills for a girl at that.  I've got over 44K saved up thanks to my 'don't pull till I get all the normal girls' policy.  I'll get them, the question is how much will it cost me.  And if 44 thousand kobans isn't enough, I'm done.

Finally got the Twins!!

After getting the other legendaries with only 1 and 2 refills, this time, this legendary was expensive for me... 20 refills and some more kobans for x10 pull - total ~4500 :/:/

I really hope my lucky didnt wear out and comes back again soon!

Sem Título.png

• Like 1

I did every daily battle I could (missed a few due to work) and now spent over 5000 Kobans and have non left. I didn't get them. If I can't get them today... >_>

I also got like 100+ tries without a single legendary item. Srsly what the fuck?

I finally got the twins.

9000 Koban spent. Yes that's Nine THOUSAND. This RNG really REALLY hates me or something.

I also got 7x Legend. Lingerie, 4x Le. Bracelets, 8x Le. Chocholate, 9 x Le. flowers.

That's 10500 affection in total. But losing those 9000 Koban still feels very bitter:(

More than 8000 koban spent, real money spent and no girls... I think that after a certain amount of money  the game should be guaranteed "the prize", or not?   In this way you risk only losing players who spent money