Legendary Days Discussion

23 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

I don't think I've seen anyone reporting needing more than 10K this time (yet) but I know it's happened in the past.  If anyone blew over 10K and got or didn't get the twins, feel free to speak up and correct me.

Ben9, 12k, no drop: http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5591-legendary-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=83285

DarkCreator, 16k: http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5591-legendary-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=83222

However, i've been really lucky, got these anonymous twins :P in 234 fights, only 2 refills, no x10 battles. Also i got 7 aff items (3 flowers, 1 chocolate and 3 bracelets)

Edited by Daniele

thanks for clarifying that

21 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Ben9, 12k, no drop: http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5591-legendary-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=83285

DarkCreator, 16k: http://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/5591-legendary-days-discussion/&do=findComment&comment=83222

However, i've been really lucky, got these anonymous twins :P in 234 fights, only 2 refills, no x10 battles. Also i got 7 aff items (3 flowers, 1 chocolate and 3 bracelets)

Thanks for clarifying that.  I think most people agree if there's a mercy pull it should be put in around the 10K mark.

• Like 1

Doing refills on my alt account that does not have her yet only 2 hours before the event ends.
I never leave refills for the last hour because i sometimes get server lag because a lot of people are fighting the boss at the same time.

Decided to do a few "why not?" pulls and, well, apparently RNGsus heard my cries because:

fannyandfione.png.07cf23a765f2e36403aca950944a5bfb.png

I just stared at my screen with my mouth hanging open for a good minute and a half in disbelief. Weird thing is, I didn't even feel anything beyond the confusion. It's like when you take a leak after holding it in for way longer than you should have, when the release doesn't even provide any relief because it was already too painful. 

I mean I'm glad I got them, really, but I still stand by what I said earlier. We need more transparency in this game. Mercy counts, drop rates, and maybe even reduced cost for refills for events like this.

To anyone who spent over 10k kobans on this event and didn't get these girls, I legitimately feel sorry for you. If anyone deserves to get these girls, it's you guys. RNG is a cruel mistress.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So, now Legendary days event is close to an end. 

260 fights, no girl. And when you count 450 fights from last Music party revival and 739 fights against Roko Sensei without any girl drops..... I have nice +1400 fight long dry season going on. It really makes me question, why I bother playing this game. 

I was also really damn angry (nearly as much as I was with the first Legendary event) after getting no drops from Music party and now I had second event in row without any drops. That should make me even more upset and angry, wouldn't it? However, I'm not that upset. 

As matter of fact, all I feel is sadness over the fact that a good game is ruined by over greediness and that so many people go along with it. This thread is full of people, who proudly state that they had used thousands of kobans and real money to get the girl. As if there would be any reason to be proud or even elated of wasting kobans and especially real money. Quite the contrary,, behavious like this is exactly, why these game is steadily moving "play to win big time" game.    

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

image.png.d3be1c15058e120e47883545d7847e26.png

image.png.7ccccc6dc98320aefcf42b25c0dd8d72.png

I got a lot of legendary gifts costed over 10k kobans in refills before she dropped.
I still have girls to get from villains so it would have worked out cheaper getting her this way than from epic pachinko if they had added her into it.

I like numbers and I know that the devs absolutely hate transparency so recently I've started keeping track of the amount of attempts its been taking for things to drop. While I realize sample size is an issue, it still feels better just comparing things to my own historical averages. This one took 745 pulls and I got 8 bracelets, 5 flowers, 4 lingeries, and 7 chocolates before they dropped. 

That's the worst luck I've had since I've started counting (admittedly recently) outside of Fredy's common drops. But if my average keeps trending this way, well, this won't be fun anymore. 

4 hours ago, Porker said:

PS I just found a few archives of all the lewd scenes on a few other websites, so my main incentive to keep playing this game is pretty much gone.

4 hours ago, jyepie said:

I never said this because i felt taboo to talk about but yeah.... if the game cant let us have the girls people will look elsewhere .
There are a couple of girls that i googled to be able to see what their scenes looked like, only a couple , but i was too curious. I missed out on them before and i wanted to know what i missed. 
I dont think the devs realize that by making the drops so low all that this does is making people just want to find those scenes outside of the game, the whole point of the game is to get those girls and to see their cool scenes. if the game cant give that then why play.

It is taboo for a very good reason.
The only thing the devs won't allow is the sharing of affection scenes and story scenes.
People on the discord server have been banned, because they were asking other players to give them the scenes to a certain girl.
My advice to you is to never ever mention this again.

2 hours ago, Daniele said:

Add me to that list of > 10k Kobans with no twins - spent through my stone of 12,000 today (in addition to the normal fight accumulation over the last 3 days) and no twins.  Shame; I liked the look of them.

• Thanks 1

Let's just say that after these last few "events", I see why the number of people who quit is so ridiculously high. Gonna stop calling them "events", since I've never played a gacha where you consistently lose more shit than you gain whenever they roll around. Lost 6k Kobans ~ Gained nothing. Lesson learned: Play normal game, ignore everything else, gets boring? Quit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

well... we had another weird event. A lot of people gaining the girl in their first fights, and a lot of people wasting 5, 6, 7 or 8 thousand kobans for nothing. I don't believe in that story that the chances are equal for everyone, what's the logic of drop in these events?

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, scardone said:

well... we had another weird event. A lot of people gaining the girl in their first fights, and a lot of people wasting 5, 6, 7 or 8 thousand kobans for nothing. I don't believe in that story that the chances are equal for everyone, what's the logic of drop in these events?

Sadly, there is no logic. It is equal only because everyone has to rely on luck. Nobody can increase their chances of getting them. :(

Spent all my Kobans and got about 2 affection items and no twins. If what I heard about fighting a boss increases their chance of dropping I expect to get the next Girl Gruntt has very quickly, though I wouldn't be surprised if I get nothing again with how things have been going lately.

13 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

Spent all my Kobans and got about 2 affection items and no twins. If what I heard about fighting a boss increases their chance of dropping I expect to get the next Girl Gruntt has very quickly, though I wouldn't be surprised if I get nothing again with how things have been going lately.

The drop chance only increases for the 3 normal boss girls that each of them has. Event girls don't have an increased drop rate for the number of battles you've done, nothing changes it from its base rate.

Is there a difference in drop rate between hentai heroes and harem heroes?

I don't encounter the same low drop rates most people here (I assume would be majority hentai heroes players) experience. 

I got all 3 legendary days girls and almost every single event girls except for 2 (I got 1 a year later on an event re-run) and I've never spent a single koban on refills.