Patch Notes 11/07/18 Discussion

gd evrbd. 5 grade girl always better than 3 grade girls imho. get more!))

anyway new good idea to creante new character look, but not complete implementation... character's look doesn't compliance to avatar face. it is no good. completely 'doctor 'no good')) any chances to conforms avatar and character???

brgrds

• Thinking 1

I'm new here, I would like to know which are the criteria to choose which girls are 5 stars and which are 3 stars. I even thought that the girls in the plot line were 5 and the rest were 3 (except for the legendary days) but recently I saw that they upgraded the skin of "Metal Noemy" and now upgrade the one of "Sheheramazond".

I don't want it to look like I'm dissatisfied with this (I love that the girls have been upgraded, more scenes, more money, etc) but I would like to know what the criteria are for choosing them and if they will all have this possibility in the long run. I want to know if all the girls we have will ever get to have 5 stars, mainly to know if "Bunny of Easter" and the rest of the legendary 3-star girls will ever get 5.

Thanks!!!

PD: I would also like to know if there will be an anniversary event this year too (I saw that last year there were)

Edited by QuasarInTheSpace

Hmm, I'm kind of torn on who to upgrade now. I'm in that middle ground where I'm just not making the money sufficient to upgrade very quickly and I've been working on the legendary KH girl to get the all-round set of girls going, but if Sheheramazond ends up better than Fairy, I should probably go with her first, no?

7 minutes ago, shuvool said:

Hmm, I'm kind of torn on who to upgrade now. I'm in that middle ground where I'm just not making the money sufficient to upgrade very quickly and I've been working on the legendary KH girl to get the all-round set of girls going, but if Sheheramazond ends up better than Fairy, I should probably go with her first, no?

She is a starter girl so she will be cheaper to upgrade then Fairy but because she is a starter she will also probably be weaker then Fairy.

Edited by CopyBoop

50 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

She is a starter girl so she will be cheaper to upgrade then Fairy but because she is a starter she will also probably be weaker then Fairy.

Since they're not going to change Sheheramazond's stats, there's no need to guess. Hardcore base points: Fairy 3.8, Shehera 3.5. The same (scaled) difference will be true for their 5-star levels (9.5 vs 8.75 to be exact).

• Like 1

they need to stop with the normal 3 star girls getting 2 more stars just because some people complained/asked about/for it and make Fairy's 5 star stats worth more than Ankyo's starter girl 5 star stats. also someone said above that Sheheramazond was a starter girl. this is not true. the starter girls are as follows, (Bunny, Juliette, Red Battler, and Ankyo). this has been mentioned multiple times by the update patch info given to us by the Devs. just sayin!! but again there is no reason for the starter girls 5 star stats to be better than other 5 girl stats of the same elemment that you receive later on in the storyline. once you get those new girls further on in the storyline they should be stronger than any of the starter girls. but apparently this is not the case since the 5 star Fairy is weaker than the 5 star Ankyo. make Fairy stronger please!!!. and that goes for any 5 star girl that comes from the story. also if you are going to 5 star any of the normal 3 star girls then it only makes sense to 5 star all of them.

Edited by Dragonmx6
  • Haha 1

Hey @Dragonmx6, just a couple of things wrong there. First off, Sheheramazond is indeed a starter rarity girl, you can see this both in the initial rarity list, the spreadsheet with every girls stats, and when you look at her in your harem. Can't find any place that mentions the other girls as starter that doesn't also mention her and the rest of Dark Lord's default harem.

image.png.edf931df55b683d722b2ca84c6f376d2.png

Secondly, Fairy is stronger than Ankyo. She has a base stat of 3.8, and Ankyo has 3.6. Fairy has a much stronger attack value (which also means more ego if she's your alpha), so she is much better, even if Ankyo has some slightly higher defences (as those don't matter in the beta/omega slot).

Thirdly, Kinkoid's plan is indeed to eventually make every girl 5 stars, so it's not just happening because "some people complained/asked about/for it".

7 hours ago, QuasarInTheSpace said:

I'm new here, I would like to know which are the criteria to choose which girls are 5 stars and which are 3 stars. I even thought that the girls in the plot line were 5 and the rest were 3 (except for the legendary days) but recently I saw that they upgraded the skin of "Metal Noemy" and now upgrade the one of "Sheheramazond".

I don't want it to look like I'm dissatisfied with this (I love that the girls have been upgraded, more scenes, more money, etc) but I would like to know what the criteria are for choosing them and if they will all have this possibility in the long run. I want to know if all the girls we have will ever get to have 5 stars, mainly to know if "Bunny of Easter" and the rest of the legendary 3-star girls will ever get 5.

From what I've heard they're currently going to be going through 1 girl from each revival, and slowly upgrading all the Villain Alpha's to 5 stars. Eventually they plan to get to all the girls, but that's the current "criteria" as far as some in the know discord moderators have let on.

6 hours ago, Sinner said:

Since when is Sheheramazond a starter girl? It took me ages before a troll finally dropped her.

Ever since rarities were introduced, she was always on that list (see my first point above for where)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Each of Dark Lord's team are starting girls: Sheharamazond, Kimie and Arcana.  It's when we move on to Ninja Spy they become common.  It's curious, though, because Kimie and Arcana didn't drop for me until well into the game when I was trying for Pooky in one game and Val Red Battler in another.  In another account, I got Kimie and Arcana early on, but Sheheramazond refused to be free of Dark Lord's grip until I was trying for Levitya (unsuccessfully as it turned out).

It's still the luck of the draw when they do drop and, for me, Dark Lord has always been a nemesis.  In the current event, Oxton is playing especially hard to get from Ninja Spy, but that could be because she is an epic girl and the RNG may have been adjusted to reflect this.  I'm not really sure - just idle speculation on my part.  I say this because Rebecca hasn't been all that much more willing to drop.  This has been a tough event for me in comparison with those previous.

Starter girls are cheap to upgrade. Looking forward to the extra income.

Ditto for the common girls.

They are planning to give 5 stars to everyone, but if they start pushing that at a reasonable pace, might as well not bother going for new girls at all aside from the daily mission event girl and anything that drops from Panchiko [good chance of legendary equipment]. No way I can afford to level rares, epics and legendaries to 5 star unless I stay on the upper level boss the whole time.

As far as I am concerned they should focus on the starter and the common girls for 5 stars. As for the rest. Meh, not worth it financially and you need really 2 or at most 3 five star girls for combat and that is why Chuck Norris in his infinite wisdom blessed us with legendary events. I'd rather see them use that time on something else.

Can you guYS make a luffY Outfit? About the harem girl's can you expand it more?? I really love to collect them and one of my fetish's is a girls like nami, Lucy, Elizabeth of 7 deadly sins, but its you guYs who will decide that though but yeah i would love you expand it more.. I enjoy ur game so much..

49 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Starter girls are cheap to upgrade. Looking forward to the extra income.

Ditto for the common girls.

They are planning to give 5 stars to everyone, but if they start pushing that at a reasonable pace, might as well not bother going for new girls at all aside from the daily mission event girl and anything that drops from Panchiko [good chance of legendary equipment]. No way I can afford to level rares, epics and legendaries to 5 star unless I stay on the upper level boss the whole time.

As far as I am concerned they should focus on the starter and the common girls for 5 stars. As for the rest. Meh, not worth it financially and you need really 2 or at most 3 five star girls for combat and that is why Chuck Norris in his infinite wisdom blessed us with legendary events. I'd rather see them use that time on something else

The extra stars are about more than just PVP. Every girl is enjoyed by someone, the extra stars mean two new poses and scenes for someone's favourite girl. That's a major part of why they're expanding out. Some people prefer specific event girls to the regular boss girls, so having them receive extra stars gives people hope.
You're still better off getting every girl you can, each girl becomes faster to level than the previous (if same rarity) because now you have an extra girl providing you income. You'll get there in the end.

6 minutes ago, Son_Goku said:

Can you guYS make a luffY Outfit? About the harem girl's can you expand it more?? I really love to collect them and one of my fetish's is a girls like nami, Lucy, Elizabeth of 7 deadly sins, but its you guYs who will decide that though but yeah i would love you expand it more.. I enjoy ur game so much..

Nami already exists (Skytte), as does Lucy (Marina). They release many girls each month (up to 8 girls [depending on whether you count variants] between the new event and permanent pachinko), so yes they will continue to expand the harem with future girls.

• Like 1