Anniversary Event Discussion

I'm really leery about spending any kobans on combat refills because while on the one hand, I've seen plenty of people saying they've gotten multiple girls with 5400 or less kobans, I've also seen plenty of people saying they haven't gotten any girls at all, despite spending thousands of kobans. What to do, what to do. Well, at the very least I've already gotten one girl on HH (Juin Lelierre, who while not my favorite out of the available drops, is still a pretty good catch imo) and two guys on GH (Tao,--which I'm happy about because not only do I like him but he's also a better know-how guy than Red Battler, who I do not like, so I can finally bump him out of my battle team once I get around to getting Tao's affection up--and Mork--who I don't like, but a win's a win, so I won't complain. xD ) , so even if I get no one else, it isn't a complete failure, but still...I really want Noella and Victoria (and Victor on GH). 

Edited by Imick Says
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Fernandez15 said:

It's been three days since the event started and I've done more than 1000 fights against 
roko sensei and i take 0 girls ... 
this is unluck or roko not give ? what boss need fight for take ? 

Yeah, I'm seriously starting to think Roko Sensei is either bugged or drop rates for that particular boss are near non-existent. Because after +1600 fight on this boss, you would expect to have gotten at least 1 out of 3 girls. But nope. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

I'm really leery about spending any kobans on combat refills because while on the one hand, I've seen plenty of people saying they've gotten multiple girls with 5400 or less kobans, I've also seen plenty of people saying they haven't gotten any girls at all, despite spending thousands of kobans. What to do, what to do. Well, at the very least I've already gotten one girl on HH (Juin Lelierre, who while not my favorite out of the available drops, is still a pretty good catch imo) and two guys on GH (Tao,--which I'm happy about because not only do I like him but he's also a better know-how guy than Red Battler, who I do not like, so I can finally bump him out of my battle team once I get around to getting Tao's affection up--and Mork--who I don't like, but a win's a win, so I won't complain. xD ) , so even if I get no one else, it isn't a complete failure, but still...I really want Noella and Victoria (and Victor on GH). 

You should think about doing it because you will not lose out on money doing it because you can farm your highest level boss/villain while other events have them on low-level bosses/villains so if you fail to get them you lose out on making less money.
I have been making more money farming them than selling items from epic pachinko for the koban value plus if you still have the free harem members to get from the boss/villian they can still drop from epic pachinko.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Yeah, I'm seriously starting to think Roko Sensei is either bugged or drop rates for that particular boss are near non-existent. Because after +1600 fight on this boss, you would expect to have gotten at least 1 out of 3 girls. But nope. 

I thought that at first, but then, over 6 accounts, I gork (yuck!) in this account and Juin Lelierre in another account from Roko.  One could argue that Finalmecia is as bad (I haven't had a regular boss girl drop from her for weeks now), but I got Gork (again!) and Windia from her in one round of 20 from her - in a hardcore account.  The outliers have been Treasure and Unionist Elizabeth from Edwarda (separate accounts) and Music Sylvia from Gruntt.  These three outliers have been early in the event at the end of Day 1.

So I think one could say that the drop rate is even across the board and luck plays an inevitable part in the outcome.  Apart from minor dabbles, I haven't tried the other villains aside from these four.  I have never refreshed with kobans since Levitya and stick to the 20 plays every ten hours.  In two accounts I have had no luck at all and it doesn't look that promising.  I'm not switching villains and aim for the best payout.

Seven girls over 6 accounts is poor showing and is my worst ever result so far since I seriously started playing in October/November last year.  Furthermore, apart from Music Sylvia (who's rare, oddly for a Pachinko-only girl) none of them I was really aiming for.  I have Treasure and Windia already and Gork is more an imposition than a reward.  Juin Lelierre?  Hmmm, maybe.  Same for Unionist Elizabeth, but their affection scenes so far I have found very funny and entertaining.

13 minutes ago, natstar said:

You should think about doing it because you will not lose out on money doing it because you can farm your highest level boss/villain while other events have them on low-level bosses/villains so if you fail to get them you lose out on making less money.
I have been making more money farming them than selling items from epic pachinko for the koban value plus if you still have the free harem members to get from the boss/villian they can still drop from epic pachinko.

I'll probably end up doing 5400 kobans on refills and then decide from there whether or not I'm going to keep going.

I'll get the most money from Bremen, even though I can fight Finalmecia, because I was busy trying to get Stephanie and only just started fighting Finalmecia, so I only get 10.5k from her right now. Is it still worth it in that case?

• Like 2

This event is revealling itslef to be massive BS. Well over 200 fights and not a single girl. This, together with the wasting of energy for lack of where to use it, is just making the game more chore than fun.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Muffeh said:

This event is revealling itslef to be massive BS. Well over 200 fights and not a single girl. This, together with the wasting of energy for lack of where to use it, is just making the game more chore than fun.

Yeah, try running six accounts under the same conditions - and being at the other side of the world when everything happens re. missions in the middle of the night during events.  Sometimes it feels like a full-time job, which it isn't, of course, and I miss out on a few things because I have more important things to do.  Increasingly it feels like being stuck in front of a pokie machine, even in the arena because of the random selection of opponents on offer that we can battle only every half hour.

• Like 1

hey

i have only 16 days play this and i love history and art in hentai

greetings from mexico, 

at the moment finish in ninja level, jennie is amazing 

and steal Windia from dark lord, happy two years

i hope legendary days very soon in the corner

, good day/night/afternoon

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Amo_JorgeM said:

hey

i have only 16 days play this and i love history and art in hentai

greetings from mexico, 

at the moment finish in ninja level, jennie is amazing 

and steal Windia from dark lord, happy two years

i hope legendary days very soon in the corner

, good day/night/afternoon

great to see when newbs get event girls from bosses when, with 24 hours left, some of us that have played for a few weeks longer, get none.  here's to hoping my luck changes on this final day.  if not, i will be totally disappointed in this event.  silvanus gives me nothing but cash.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2018 at 7:03 PM, GarfEild said:

Hmm. I already got one event girl to drop from a boss fight. If I can get another before the event ends, that'll be enough for me.  And I must say I love that they're available on all bosses. This might end up being the only event where I'm in no danger of being broke at the end, which would automatically make it my favorite event, so please make sure it's a selectable option for Favorite Event in the next survey, devs. :D

Huh. Well, this doesn't really count, but I got my second girl during the event... except she's a normal boss drop girl. I've pulled off multiple drops in a day before, but not often, and never within the last day of an event if I'm right. So I won't get my hopes up, but at least I'm not broke. And that's even with doing some upgrading during the event, so I guess I'm coming out ahead on this one.

Fourth day, over 150 fights today, and finally got a drop after the two on day one... Unionist Elizabeth... I'm not into muscular girls, but at least she isn't Gork.

Overall, I have done around 9 days worth of battle, and 3 girls are a pretty good result. I just wished that from a group containing Noella and the Carot's MILF, I hadn't gotten the feminist and the working woman.

But I still have 24 hours and 700 kobans to get Noella... or Neandertal Gork... the ancient Gork is still out there... :o

• Like 2

so far not a single drop at all and I do the max 48 fights every day,so quite disapointed the drop fates ever since things changed suck used to get on averge a girl every 100 or so fights: now been over a month since got a boss drop only ones some of the event ones since spend every day all battles trying get them :(

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

At 255 fights and 3 drops I've had an OK run this event. Loving Bunny, Neandertal  Gork and Val Abrael. All from Bremen.  :)

But at 303 fights I've still yet to get anyone on GH. :(

Update: The 305th fight on GH convinced mister meta to join me. :x  Arno and Loving Travis please give me another chance to prove myself during another event. :(

Edited by CopyBoop
  • Like 1