Anniversary Event Discussion

I've been fighting bosses for 2 days and a half, 2 refills, and still 0 girls. I also got 0 during last event last week (I don't buy kobans). A 1% drop rate doesn't mean that you'll definitely win one girl for each 100 fights so I've assumed I could go through this Anniversary without getting any girl, but it's more frustrating when you see there are such a bunch of them available. And I guess that's why so many people feels this event is not so good as it seemed at first and keeps questioning about drop rates and everything else. Watching big spenders showing off his 'luck' doesn't help, too

Edited by pozi
typo

5 hours ago, Tenou said:

I didn't get a single girl yet, and this guy not only gets three, but two of them in a x10 performance??

Now come and tell me that that there isn't preferential treatment based on money or whatever

3 hours ago, Tenou said:

Which comes to prove my case: the guy who spent real money got girls

@Tenou, I haven't ever spent any real money on this game (sorry, devs :$, maybe someday), but I've been saving my kobans every since my first 10x Epic Pachinko when I got a boss drop girl (Sylvia). After that I decided to wait until I'd gotten all of the boss drop girls.

Thanks to all of the people posting that this event is cheaper per girl than 10x Epic Pachinko, I changed my mind and decided to dip into my saved kobans. 1,820 fights landed me 12 event girls plus a boss fight girl. I averaged 1,470 kobans per girl (1,592 kobans per event girl), which is much, much cheaper than the 5,400 that I would have paid at 10x Epic Pachinko. Thanks, again, to the players who pointed that out and posted their successes. I never would have used my saved kobans if it weren't for you guys.

I still have 7 boss fight girls to recruit, so I'll probably go back to hoarding kobans, even thought it makes me sad to miss out on the Legendary girls in Epic Pachinko. Some day I'll be able to spin for them (hopefully, by next Anniversary).

• Like 5

While I was growing quite frustrated as well when I had my 700 battle dry spell during the first day of this event I have to say I'm quite baffled at everybody complaining about barely getting any girls while buying no or almost no refills. Based on everything I've experienced myself and have read about on this forum, the usual static droprate for event girls seems to be about 0.5%. This event is running for 5 days. This means the average player can expect to get about 1 girl during this event without spending any Kobans. Seeing how about half the available girls have so far been Epic Pachinko only girls that seems quite fair already. 

If you're willing to spend Kobans to get girls you'll have a high probability to get a lot more girls and money from it than you usually would from playing Epic Pachinko. Almost 3 times as many girls if we assume the same 0.5% for this event. And for people who already own most regular event boss girls, all of these girls will be girls that have so far been Epic Pachinko exclusives. 

Compare that to last years event where there weren't any girls available from bosses at all. I still think this is a great anniversary event.

I do think that after a certain amount of battles without a drop (maybe 400-500 or so) dropchance should start scaling heavily with more battles. 700 battles without a new girl wasn't fun at all. Someone in this thread mentioned doing a 1000 battles without getting a drop. That's the kind of shit that makes you start considering quitting a game if you've invested quite a bit of money or saved up kobans for months just to be disappointed like that. It's the same complaint that people brought up during all the legendary events. Purely static droprates and a huge number of players mean that some unlucky bastards are gonna get fucked over by chance.

However, I absolutely do not understand the people whining about not getting all the available girls with just their regular amount of daily battles. That was obviously never how the event was meant and it wouldn't have made sense for them to do it like that at all. Who would play Epic Pachinko if they knew that the girl they pay 5400 Kobans for might be basically freely available at the next anniversary event? Players can expect to get about 1 girl by just playing regularly and farming bosses they would've farmed anyway for money. Ppl who are willing to invest Kobans can expect far better returns than they usually would. That seems more than fair to me.

Edited by BraumII
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, test_user said:

Does anyone have confirmation of this? I think it is true as well but I was hoping that each girl would have a separated RNG for the boss battles

Well, i guess that it's true for sure. What i would like to know (officially) is if event girls and normal boss girls are really separated or not.

If ALL girls are in the same pool it would be better to fight a cleared boss without normal girls, just to be sure to get an event girl when RNGsus chooses to give you a drop.

If event girls are separated it would be better to fight a boss with girls to farm the pity timer.

An official confirmation on this would be really appreciated.

Just now, Daniele said:

Well, i guess that it's true for sure. What i would like to know (officially) is if event girls and normal boss girls are really separated or not.

If ALL girls are in the same pool it would be better to fight a cleared boss without normal girls, just to be sure to get an event girl when RNGsus chooses to give you a drop.

If event girls are separated it would be better to fight a boss with girls to farm the pity timer.

An official confirmation on this would be really appreciated.

We've had official confirmation several times that regular boss girls have a droprate that scales with number of tries (the pity timer) while event boss girl droprates are static. Therefore, regular boss girls and event boss girls must have seperate droprates because a scaling droprate can not be the same as a non-scaling one. So most likely there's two pools with separate droprates, the system rolls twice to see if you get a drop from either of these pools (or just once if you get a drop from the first one) and then rolls again if you get a girl to see which girl it'll be.

3 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

My only complaint is that they didn't include tachibana in the boss drops. I've gotten 5 girls and avoided the 2 I didnt want and only spent 3000 Logan's on refills (i didn't have enough for 10x pachinko). I did notice that the girls from this event are still using their old names like jimmy's mother is still called that instead of Louise Carrot. I think it's because they were last available before all the girls got last names. I'd like to know if this happened to any one else

Lucky you. I only got 2 for 5000 kobans. 🙁 

Agreed on Tachibana, she would be fun to win on a boss! 😁

does anybody know if using 10x battle give you a better chance to drop girls?

what i mean is if i play 1 battle i have for example a chance of 0.5% to drop a girl if i play x10 will i have a chance of 0.5% 10 times or does the role have a 5% chance?

1 minute ago, Hentai-san said:

what i mean is if i play 1 battle i have for example a chance of 0.5% to drop a girl if i play x10 will i have a chance of 0.5% 10 times or does the role have a 5% chance?

It has been confirmed by devs that 10x battle has the exact same odds as doing 10 single battles its only there for convenience

5 minutes ago, Hentai-san said:

Those two things are the same. Your chance of getting at least 1 win is the same whether you have 10 tries with 0.5% chance each or 1 try with 5% chance. 

However, 10xspin can give you more than 1 girl, which means that in all likelihood the system still calculates the chance for each try separately.

In other words they are exactly the same. 10x saves you some time at the cost of 12 kobans. That's it.

Edited by BraumII

well they aren´t actually the same it is harder to get insanely unlucky with the 5% chance since if i remember right the number of tries needed to nearly even out the rng is lower

oh and you can drop multiple girls with 10x? didn´t know that i though it was like epic pachinco with only 1 girl per draw at most since they took the same animation

2 minutes ago, Hentai-san said:

well they aren´t actually the same it is harder to get insanely unlucky with the 5% chance since if i remember right the number of tries needed to nearly even out the rng is lower

oh and you can drop multiple girls with 10x? didn´t know that i though it was like epic pachinco with only 1 girl per draw at most since they took the same animation

its drop rate (est 05-1%) rolled 10x not combined. it is possible to get 2 out of the 10 rolls but highly unlikely, the 2nd girl doesn't get an animation just a facepic where one of the money squares would be

3 minutes ago, Hentai-san said:

Huh you're right, I didn't think about that. But I'm pretty sure the fact that you can get more than 1 girl with 10x spin means that it still calculates the lower chance 10 times. And yeah the animation looks kind of shitty if you get 2 girls from 10x spin. There's screenshots somewhere in this thread. One of the money icons just gets replaced with the thumbnail of the second girl.

43 minutes ago, BraumII said:

I do think that after a certain amount of battles without a drop (maybe 400-500 or so) dropchance should start scaling heavily with more battles. 700 battles without a new girl wasn't fun at all. Someone in this thread mentioned doing a 1000 battles without getting a drop. That's the kind of shit that makes you start considering quitting a game if you've invested quite a bit of money or saved up kobans for months just to be disappointed like that. It's the same complaint that people brought up during all the legendary events. Purely static droprates and a huge number of players mean that some unlucky bastards are gonna get fucked over by chance.

However, I absolutely do not understand the people whining about not getting all the available girls with just their regular amount of daily battles. That was obviously never how the event was meant and it wouldn't have made sense for them to do it like that at all. Who would play Epic Pachinko if they knew that the girl they pay 5400 Kobans for might be basically freely available at the next anniversary event? Players can expect to get about 1 girl by just playing regularly and farming bosses they would've farmed anyway for money. Ppl who are willing to invest Kobans can expect far better returns than they usually would. That seems more than fair to me.

Fully agree. But when you see there are 20 girls available, you tend to think 'ok, I'm gonna get at least 6-7 or maybe a dozen if I'm lucky' without realizing that your chances of getting a single girl have not increased at all. That's where the frustration come from, in my opinion. It's completely normal to get just 1 or 2 girls after 5 days of normal (free) play, but seeing 20 girls available changes the perception.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Well... Here is my results for now...

All these days I tried to get any girl without refills with no success.

Today I started to refill combat points, spending my 26+k kobans which I've farmed for very long time.

I fought only Roko, he was holding 11 girls for me. Here's results:

4-th refill - got Elizabeth (my 100-th girl btw!)

9-th refill - Gork

10 - Lady Meta

22- Noella

32 - Windia

54 - Bunny's mom

60 - Sylvia

95! (hell) - Victoria

107 - Treasure.

107 refills total.

Well thats it for now... Still need to get Deitra and Juin Lelierre... Only left 2123 kobans :( But got 64.5 millions cash. Could be better, could be worse... 

Hope I can get them till the end of event.

Good luck everyone! 

Edited by Defens

On 7/25/2018 at 8:38 AM, Chthugha said:

Yes, it's 10 separate battles, so you could theoretically win 10 girls.
You could win more than one girls by doing single battles as well, so there's no reason it wouldn't work the same way here.

I've seen multiple examples of players getting 2 girls by doing the 10x performance.

it's never happened that I know of!

@Defens  thanks for your numbers.

Now some easy calculations:

107 refills x 20 battles/refill = 2140 battles

107 refills x 216 kobans/refill = 23112 kobans

9 girls / 2140 battles =  0,42% drop rate (237 battles per girl) a bit below the 0,5% estimated by some people in the forum (i am still thinking is somewhere between 0,5%  and 1% for events)

23112 kobans / 9 girls = 2568 kobans per girl, still half cost than 10x epic pachinko

Don't ask me how many fights I fought, but I did spend more than 15k kobans on this event, basically all I had and I am very pleased with the result. 

So far, Bremen (I am currently in his world) dropped me 10 girls, 1 of them was a boss girl though (Stephanie, and I am very happy about it). The value of kobans vs drops has been amazing. I am now missing 9 girls from this event and I have little hope I will get all of them or even half, but it would be great if I could get 2 more girls without necessarily refilling more than once.

Great event devs, thank you!

26 minutes ago, yonymepeino said:

7.500 kobans spends fighting against Edwarda and only drop Abrael San Valentin...  20,60€ in kobans for one girl, this is a joke. Great event -.-''

I know how you feel ,  after using no end of refills, this as been the worst event for me so far with the a mount of refills used and almost nothing in return, a part from 1 event girl and 1 normal boss girl dropped, thnk i will just use the free go's for a while , the odds feel like there really stacked aganist you with this event on Hentai H, the RNG  god doesn't like me this time a round ,  but i will keep trying, you  never know my luck might change  for the better some time soon  i hope..