Anniversary Event Discussion

18 hours ago, Chthugha said:

too bad her 3-star pay-out is 1059 xD

ikr. I got three girls in total - gork, eugenie, and bonny- two of which were from the boss I was fighting (edwarda). Now I'm fighting the ninja spy so I get some of the advanced/pachinko exclusive girls

How can I get the girls from the villians??? Since weeks and especially since the special has started I tried from morning to evening battling the bosses - no girls. Very great special. Why they fuck off some users and another users get almost all girls???

• Like 1

Less than 16 hours to go and haven't gotten a single girl to drop since the anniversary event started.  So very dissapointing.  Cannot say as I expect my luck to change now.  Even used some of my kobans for combat refills.  Still got nothing but ymens from silvanus which is the boss of my current quest.

I would like to know one thing.  What was the purpose of that survey they had for us to fill out?  Are they going to hold some random drawing or something?  Will thy be publishing the results of the survey?

• Like 1

summing up this event:

1 Nice masterclass in how to turn of your playerbase.

2 devs don't know the meaning of the word celebration.

• Like 2

All I been getting now is Just money I change my team around a couple of time and still no new girls when the other events are on I can get them done at a normal rate but right now it just money can some tell me what I doing wrong in this game??????

• Like 1

5 hours ago, unknow said:

All I been getting now is Just money I change my team around a couple of time and still no new girls when the other events are on I can get them done at a normal rate but right now it just money can some tell me what I doing wrong in this game??????

Your  doing nothing wrong , this event basically sucks when giving up the girls to the players, unless your super super super  lucky or you use alot alot alot koban for refills,  i have spent well over  7k + Kobans sand only managed to get 2 event girls , one dropped  from the free go's, i will be glad when the event is over and if they do another one next  year, i will think twice before using any kobans on refills, i do feel sorry for players who haven't won a single event girl in the last five days, i should consider myself lucky that i managed to get  2 event girls, i am a little disapointed in just getting 2, but  i did get Bunny's mother so thats makes up in part  for the poor results.

Edited by wertyu
  • Like 2

I spent all my Kobans only fighting Roko Sensei (2k so far) and got 5 girls in total from him (DeadPool, the Redhead Elf, the Guard, Windia, and the Mother :) ) All in alll, I think it's a very good haul, altho I wouldn't mind one last girl today - hoping for hte blue-haired one or the teacher :)

So no, teh drop rates are not bugged, it's just bad luck for some of you guys.

48 minutes ago, Gambit126 said:

I would like to know one thing.  What was the purpose of that survey they had for us to fill out?  Are they going to hold some random drawing or something?  Will thy be publishing the results of the survey?

The purpose of the survey was to gather feedback into how a large number of players see various things. I doubt we'd get full results, but they'll likely take it on board and we'll see that in the game moving forward. Maybe some general directions they plan to go as a result.
There will also be the random kobans awarded to some users who filled it out.

19 minutes ago, unknow said:

As long as you're using all your combativity points every day (ie never letting it hit cap) then you're doing nothing wrong. Your team setup doesn't change the drop chance, nothing changes that chance.

1 hour ago, Jerk007 said:

How can I get the girls from the villians??? Since weeks and especially since the special has started I tried from morning to evening battling the bosses - no girls. Very great special. Why they fuck off some users and another users get almost all girls???

Unfortunately pretty much all events in this game are about random drops. Randomness sometimes doesn't go in your favour.

3 hours ago, Dimka said:

103 girls, 262 lvl

more level (girls) you have = less rate drop you have?

still no girls after 200+ fights.

~ 3 months without droping girls after fights - only from great pachinko has 1-2 girls.

Number of girls you have doesn't affect the drop rate. Nothing changes the drop rate for event girls, it's always the same

3 hours ago, Gacek said:

fifth days and dont give any girls...

how much change is it for one girls?

0,000,1%?

They don't publish the drop rates, so we can't tell you.

• Thinking 1

24 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

Spending 5,000 kobens and get 5 event girl,2 pachinko only and 1 common girl.

So what is the next event I wonder.

Nice luck! That's significantly cheaper than the rate the epic Pachinko gives you. Mine have been much more expensive than that.

They revealed the theme for that on discord, along with THREE teaser images. Spoilers on this side, click if you dare

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gacek said:

fifth days and dont give any girls...

how much change is it for one girls?

0,000,1%?

Its very low, but I seriously doubt it has 2 commas in it. 😋

I have fought Bremen and Roku over 600 times now, still only Nuladva and Unionist Elizabeth dropped. Not bad as nornally its 5400 for 1 girl, but it feels a bit cheap because of the number of girls they dangled in our faces and called it a celebration. This is no party, this is hard work. 🤣

Untill 60 minutes ago I've had no luck/drops during this event.

Here's my 2 cents of nonsense:

I feel - not even think but just feel - there's a basic dropchance factored in coupled to each villain. This results in some ppl complaining about Sylvanus as being the most difficult boss and others Bremen. For me it's Finalmecia as I've taken her from entrance lvl to extase and she hasn't dropped anything yet, whereas Bremen dropped all three girls even before reaching top lvl.

So for me it would be a good bet to battle Bremen. But there's also a contest going on and I can use the extra points Freddy gives me.

When to use refills? Seeing as some go for hundreds of battles without a hit and others hit multiple times in a limited amount of battles the best time for refills is as soon as a girl drops.

What team to battle with? I seem to hit my crits more frequently in pvp with my strongest team. So use the strongest team possible.

End of nonsense. 😳

Here's my five cents of sense (more expensive because it is sense , not by much because not everyone will agree)

Since boss drop rates differ in set-up from event drop rates one can asume they're counted separately.

Battle those bosses you haven't maxed out yet. Use your refills there too. At least it won't be for nought as you'll increase your earnings (more quickly).

Battle bosses that still have boss drop girls. As each battle counts as a double; one for the boss drop which will reset after a girl drops and one for the event which has a flat droprate.

End of sense. 😏

As I stated above I've had no drops during ths event until an hour ago and that with about 6 refills (usually 1/day and sometimes when I feel lucky)

An hour ago a girl dropped after over 200 fights (Noomye). A regular boss drop from Freddy. Time to test my theories and do some refills:

6 refills; 3 for Bremen and 3 for Freddy gave me Victoria from Bremen and Unionist Elisabeth from Freddy.😊

All three girls are KH as am I. so I'm thankful for that. No theories have been (dis)proven.

Added bonus: The next time the guy chasing me closely in the contest 'All shall fear your skills' checks his status he'll probably go: WTF! lol:P

14 hours ago, test_user said:

Spent the rest of my kobans. Got Bunny's Mother and Deitra. After today I'll start saving them more seriously. Since I couldn't do a 10x roll of epic pachinko even by the events end I decided to spend it on refills. So I managed to get at least 4 girls from this event while forcing sensei to level up for when I am ready to focus on fighting him again after this event.

I too am planning to spend my kobans on epic pachinko one time and rest for getting girls... I think I have around 14k kobans... So One epic 10x spin and rest all for refill to increase my chance... I WANT THAT FUCKING MILF BUNNY... 

OK... I NEED HELP.... I HAD 14K KOBANS. I SPENT 5.4K FOR EPIC SPIN AND GOT SYLVIA.. FREAKING SYLVIA THAT I NEVER GOT FROM SYLVANUS... AND THEN I SPENT AROUND 3000 KOBANS TO FIGHT DIFFRENT BOSSES LIKE GRUNT, ADWARDA, DONATINE, NINJA SPY....  NOW I M DOWN TO 6.5K KOBANS SO PLEASE TELL ME.. WHAT TO DO... ANOTHER EPIC SPIN OR SPENT EM ALL FOR REFILLS AND 10X FIGHTS........... PLEASE I REALLY NEED ADVICE SPECIALLY FROM THOSE WHO GOT MANY DROPS FOR THIS EVENT

7 minutes ago, ZORO256 said:

OK... I NEED HELP.... I HAD 14K KOBANS. I SPENT 5.4K FOR EPIC SPIN AND GOT SYLVIA.. FREAKING SYLVIA THAT I NEVER GOT FROM SYLVANUS... AND THEN I SPENT AROUND 3000 KOBANS TO FIGHT DIFFRENT BOSSES LIKE GRUNT, ADWARDA, DONATINE, NINJA SPY....  NOW I M DOWN TO 6.5K KOBANS SO PLEASE TELL ME.. WHAT TO DO... ANOTHER EPIC SPIN OR SPENT EM ALL FOR REFILLS AND 10X FIGHTS........... PLEASE I REALLY NEED ADVICE SPECIALLY FROM THOSE WHO GOT MANY DROPS FOR THIS EVENT

My golden rule is not to play epic pachingo until I manage to get all the boss girls just to avoid what happened to you. So my advice is battling bosses.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, ZORO256 said:

Depends on how many boss girls you have left in the game.

If you have 5 boss girls left and 70 girls in Epic Pachinko the chance you drop a boss girl from Epic pachinko is 5/70*100=7.14% the chance to drop a non-boss girl = 92.86%.

Only you know how many girls you have stashed where, so it's up to you too choose. GL

• Thanks 1

I know that there are happy people in Haremland, but WHY do so many have to complain about everything? Not enough girls, too many girls, no free kobans, drop rate too low, etc etc.  

Well personally, after joining in November 2017, I think this has been the best event ever if you want to boost your harem and I now have many months of upgrading to keep me busy 

THANKYOU KINKOID FOR EVERYTHING

Screenshot_20180729-231813.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-231956.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-232109.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-231516.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-232257.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-232324.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-232229.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-231551.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-231917.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-232200.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-231845.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-231702.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-231551.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-232136.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-232039.jpg

Screenshot_20180729-232351.jpg

• Like 4

On 25/7/2018 at 8:11 PM, Daniele said:

Getting 2 or 3 girls without refills in 5 days is "normal luck"? Whoa, i guess i'm really unlucky then :D

I expect to get 0 girls lol

And just as i expected, fifth day, 0 girls. My normal "luck" :D

• Sad 1

Decided to drop kobans into another extra 50 battles just to make sure I don't fall out of the top 1000 in the weekly standings, and hey, two more girls. Unionist Elizabeth (103 since previous drop) and unexpectedly Loving Lupa (24). 5 event girls obtained in 689 battles total.

That said, if I had used just the 240 free combativity during the event, I'd possibly have 0 now, considering my first drop didn't happen until battle #285. (Not that this means anything really, since battling at different times would have meant different RNG.)

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1