Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

I think this is too early. I didnt think they would really remain unique, but for all others they make you wait a whole year and then maybe yoi get another shot at the girl. But this is likesuperfast. 

They probably git a lot of neg feedback of people not having a 'fair' chance in pvp and no time to design new legendary chickas. 

Just now, DHarry said:

They probably git a lot of neg feedback of people not having a 'fair' chance in pvp and no time to design new legendary chickas.

That's pretty much what I think too … just written in much better english. Pretty sad that it went that way, the legendary girls deserved a better fate than being discounted to please the players who felt treated unfair on the original events. Yes, mistakes were made … but to solve the issue like it's done now … nah, three lefts ain't a right. I'm totally pro equal chances in PVP - otherwise it would be boring - but doing the revival events of the most special girls in the game that early is just ridiculous. And then as a 3-in-one bazar-event. Boh. I'm sure with a little more patience they could have found a better solution.

• Like 2

Why are you hide my comment? I hope that was a missclick from you. I just wrote my opinion. Isn't it allowed here? 

I think completely unnecessary to have these girls. 
why?
The only one place where we can battle with her is the arena. But guys if you upgrade your character stats, you always win against most of your opponents what you get automatically. 
And I get 4000 money, this isn't funny when you need  1 million for the girls' next scene.
Add a real goal to the pvp. Because this is what controls the game. 

• Like 3

Well a second chance at levitia for me.  I agree this is too soon, not just because of the fact that many thought these legendary girls wouldn't be coming back, but right on the heels of the anniversary event with most players are koban broke now?  It's very obvious this is a marketing strategy to try and get real money spent on the event.  But here's the thing, with all the negitive feedback from these legendary days events, and no increasing odds on drop rates for the girls, people will be leery to throw actual money at the game if there's no garentee to get the girls.  Especially if they have already been burned bad once from these events.

I hope the drop rates are more generous but I doubt it.  personally I'll have 2-3K  kobans by the time of the event and I'm not spending any of them till the last day and that's if the forum isn't on fire from terrible drop rate odds.

I think this is probably one of the best decisions Kinkoid could have made, given all the salt over the previous three events. If they hadn't done this, everyone would be griping about how people with legendaries are dominating the arenas and how there wasn't enough time to prepare. Now, people are griping over it being too soon. Damned if you do...

Ideally, the thing to do would have been to execute the first events better. But there's no such thing as time travel. Given what already happened, I think this revival is fine.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CR0 said:

And I get 4000 money, this isn't funny when you need  1 million for the girls' next scene.

What are you talking about, you only get the first star of a legendary girl for about a million. Second star is two, third about five, fourth comes in at nine and the fifth star will cost you 18 million. So about 35 million for one legendary girl. Plus, of course, whatever it costs you to get up to the 85.000 Affection points you'll need.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Those who don't have love it.

Those who do won't like it.

Myself. I have all three girls, Took 300 to 400 fights to get them. I guess it doesn't really bother me much either way. Yeah I spent some Kobans, but I also managed in the mean time to level and use 1 to 5 star [HC] and am leveling the other two as Beta and Omega and they are at 4 star so it all equals out. Worth it.

If on the other hand I spent 2 or more 10X spins worth of kobans to get the girl under the assumption that they would never come back, I'd be a bit annoyed. I can see that.

What I don't understand is why they didn't just restart the cycle with new legendary girls, 1 per month HC, KW Charm and back again every month or two.

That way those who didn't get the girl last time around have a second chance to get a 5 star legendary.

Those who did get the legendary have a shot of getting a 5 star legendary Beta of their class.

Those who spent a fortune last time around don't feel fubared.

The only people who really suffer are those who have to get them all and well, that's not possible anyway unless you spend almost 100 bucks a month and I doubt too many whales didn't get the three girls. Most whales will just sit this one out because they got all three legendaries.

I guess less artist resources this way, but still.

Also I'd like to know, does this mean there will be no more 5 star legendary events? Are they giving up on the idea or is this just a bit of a break.

Also I really wish I knew there wasn't going to be a legendary event this month [there isn't for me, I got them] I would have spent the kobans I banked on the anniversary event and maybe picked up Silvanus's last girl and perhaps some others in the mean time.

I really wish the calendar for the month was put out a bit earlier, say Sept calendar being put out at the beginning of August.

That way we can plan a bit, make the game a bit strategic with information.

• Like 1

On the one hand, it's kind of nice to see them back. On the other hand:

-It's happening on the heels of a major event (that many players will want to roll pachinko for)

-It's happening less than six months after Levitya, and we just saw the F-twins

-Pretty sure you guys haven't changed the drop rate (even though you should for a revival event)

-A small chance at legendary gifts isn't worth the lost boss income

-It's the same length as the single girl events despite having twice or three times as many girls to fight for

There are a few personal reasons keeping me from being excited about this, but these ones apply to almost everyone. This revival is really just a huge pain in the butt. :|

• Like 1

Looks like the devs actually listened to the player base saying drop chance was WAY too low for a 5-day event, and now they are bringing them back early rather than a year long wait. 

Good decision IMO, making short spans of time to acquire the legendary girls every other month or so. seems like a step in the right direction .  #Hyped

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Son_Goku said:

I got norou, but i dont like to purchased the other 2 legendaries, is there a chance that we might get another legendary girl like legendary lola? Please. Oh and i find this very unappropriate question, this is not part of the legendary girls topic, but i wish theres a chance for us to chat some other players too.. if its okay to enhance it more and enjoy more to get friends with the other players. If you know what i mean.

I wish to have legendary Lola, but unfortunately they don't any plan to do for Lola

Not sure if this makes up for the utter travesty that was the original Legendary... *ahem!* ..."event", but I'll take it, provided they don't totally gimp the drop rate for Levitya this time around. That would be bad, considering the sheer explosion of rage that very action invoked from within the HH Forum community during the first Legendary Days "event".

2 hours ago, CR0 said:

Why are you hide my comment? I hope that was a missclick from you. I just wrote my opinion. Isn't it allowed here? 

I think completely unnecessary to have these girls. 
why?
The only one place where we can battle with her is the arena. But guys if you upgrade your character stats, you always win against most of your opponents what you get automatically. 
Add a real goal to the pvp. Because this is what controls the game. 

Because your first comment was completely off-topic.
Try to keep things on topic, and it won't happen.

If you want more gameplay, then go write a new thread in suggestions (if you have an idea) or feedback.
Don't pick a random popular thread to do it in.
I'm tempted to hide this one as well, because it's an off-topic comment again... you just dressed it to look like an on-topic comment.

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

was completely off-topic.

I was a moderator for years on other forums, this is not an off-topic comment. 

Just so you know, this entire comment is off-topic, and so was your first comment, and so was technically your second comment.
Adding a line about the legendary girls doesn't make the comment on-topic.

5 hours ago, dsfs said:

Don't be afraid. If there are enough ppl this time who don't get the desired legendary and if they cry loud enough there might be the revival of the revival before the year ends. As fast as things happen right now you never know ….

Or a revival of the revival of the revival... Brothers and Sisters rejoice! Rejoice in the rebirth of the rebirth and the second coming of the Legendary Girls! Those whose names have been foretold to us! As we take up the offering today Brothers and Sisters, open your pocketbooks, purses and wallets and let the kobans flow!

(Yes I know, it's politically incorrect and religiously insensitive... It's also funny.)

Capturea.jpg

Edited by Kuradur
  • Haha 1

Had to spend almost 12k in kobans to get Norou in her event, and that was after the devs changed her class to Know How from Charm less than 12 hours before the start of the event. Talk about no warning and little time to prepare for the Legendary girl that matched your class, in addition to the people who don't speak English or French and didn't get notified of the Legendary event.

All that said, I'm not mad that the Legendary days are getting a revival so soon. I managed to upgrade Norou before her 4 and 5 star affection costs shot up, and I've made a lot of money off her that has really helped me max out most of my harem. I'm happy the ones who didn't have enough time to prepare for her are getting a second chance at her, at the same time being happy I spent what I did to get her, because the extra income she gives me has been worth it

• Like 1