Legendary girls are coming back! Discussion.

37 minutes ago, Bluescreen said:

"Got Levitya and 2 gifts, no koban refills, 81 fights (i think). Actually i also got her in another account created just a couple of days ago on Nutaku, but i don't really care to run 2 accounts, i Will use it only to make some tests with single EP.

Anyway, got her first on nutaku after the daily reset, then just 2 minutes later she dropped in this account too. Weird.

Now back to Silvanus to get his last girl, i miss only 4 bosses girls and i'm done. Epic Pachinko, wait for me, i'm coming"

You're so lucky, I had to scroll up far to find out if anyone had got Levitya. For me I've dropped up to 23K Kobans on Dark... I won't need to buy an affection item ever again. I am a big fan of Morrigan but looks like rng is against me. Edit: I get her soon after posting, same old story for me.

So you're aware @Bluescreen, you can press "quote" underneath someone's text, or the plus sign, and have their message show up like this one. 

Grats on having the luck to get her in the end!

14 minutes ago, Jared201992 said:

I'm already resigned to the fact I'm not getting anything out of this event except a whole bunch of wasted kobans and a headache. What a shitshow...

You do realize my Spent Kobans on fighting Dark Lord says 'It's over 9000!' Not by much, but over 9k. Now, I'm in more trouble with how little currency I have on hand to vlv Levitya and be ready for the next event. 

Also fun fact, Levitya is my only girl drop in a full week + several hours. Hell, my alt which is not even 24 hours old already has 7 girls for crying out loud!

il y a une heure, Jared201992 a dit :

I'm already resigned to the fact I'm not getting anything out of this event except a whole bunch of wasted kobans and a headache. What a shitshow...

Do not worry, me too since this revival event and koban spent...no girls 😑

1 hour ago, Jared201992 said:

1 hour ago, Vulture said:

You do realize my Spent Kobans on fighting Dark Lord says 'It's over 9000!' Not by much, but over 9k. Now, I'm in more trouble with how little currency I have on hand to vlv Levitya and be ready for the next event. 

Also fun fact, Levitya is my only girl drop in a full week + several hours. Hell, my alt which is not even 24 hours old already has 7 girls for crying out loud!

Don't lose hope guys.

Been sexing Grunt (brrrr) for the whole event exclusively but the fat villain held on to everything with vigour. No girls or gifts dropped. I reluctantly resigned to the fact that the twins would elude me again. On this, the last day of the event finally a gift dropped (fight 100+). Well, at this rate I don't expect the girls to drop even with refills. But apparantly the girls like chocolate because they chased the box and arrived soon after.

It ain't over untill the fat baby screams.

Wish you luck!

Edited by dirty harry
  • Thanks 1

Persistence paid off.  Got her after I think 180 fights.  And a bunch of legendary gifts to get started on leveling her.  My koban count can stay intact for now.  Also did we get a free refill?  I swear I should not have woken up to a full charge bar but there it was.

33 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Persistence paid off.  Got her after I think 180 fights.  And a bunch of legendary gifts to get started on leveling her.  My koban count can stay intact for now.  Also did we get a free refill?  I swear I should not have woken up to a full charge bar but there it was.

So you got a MYTHICAL gift too!? don't knock it. Thank whatever God you pray too. lol

Edited by dirty harry

This is my haul so far:  Norou in two know-how accounts (to add to the other four obtained earlier), and the twins in another know-how account.  It looks like I'll have one more chance of 20 plays each to try for Levitya in my two hardcore accounts, but it doesn't look promising.  I'm philosophical though.  If she drops she drops.  Overall, I can't complain.

So, for four accounts I have all three girls in each.  Now I have the onerous task of upgrading the affection of Norou in the two know-how accounts where I recruited her this time around.

I think the RNG god knew I had a crap day and finally decided to have mercy on me because my first battle after work today and I got Levitya. I really want to spam this post with happy sobbing emoticons but there isn't one. xD 

Edit: And I just got the twins. Oh my god. I don't even know what to think right now. 

Edited by Imick Says
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

I think the RNG god knew I had a crap day and finally decided to have mercy on me because my first battle after work today and I got Levitya. I really want to spam this post with happy sobbing emoticons but there isn't one. xD 

Edit: And I just got the twins. Oh my god. I don't even know what to think right now. 

image.png.45701cfec7cd37af8d9d35b7e2055d12.png\

is this to your liking?

• Haha 2

Well for this is the third time not to get them ,each time they appear I spend more than 4K kobans and now for this revival also ,and then someone will appear and say the random drop things ,yeah I don't think I will get them this time  too .very very disappointed and angry but I will battle to the end of the event but I have the feeling of not getting them. :(

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Imick Says said:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I seriously want to kill you right now.

Edited by Jared201992
  • Haha 1

I must say that I am completely surprised by my fortune in this event.

Without any fanfare, as I understand and have experienced the frustrations that others are feeling, I got all three Legendaries to drop, last one this morning.

My surprise comes because of the difficulty of the last few events to get any of the ladies to drop. But, what really came to my attention  during this event was just how many of the special affection items dropped while I was working to win the Legendary.

I've never had so many drop. Normally, if I'm lucky, I can get 1 or 2 to drop over the course of an entire event. This time, while doing my battles, I would have several drop in an evening.

So, this makes me think of one or two things.

The first is that the Devs listened to our comments about drops and slightly adjusted things.

And/or two... and this one is based only on a unproven theory... during the times I got all these wonderful drops, I had practically great connection. No hanging, no pausing to load screen, no dancing carrot. When the connection to the server became rough, even failing to connect, drop rates plummeted. So having that smooth connection may help in getting those better RND results due to being able to recycle it faster.

I make note of this because, at least as I figure, the more the drops that occurs for the special affection items, the more it means we're hitting close to that special needed RND number for the girls. It's not a perfect sign and no guarantee that a girl will drop but it is some measure that the RNDG is generating in that number range.

2 events to get the twins and no sign of them. more rng bullshit! sick and tired of wasting time and effort to get these girls only to get nothing. why cant you just tell us at the start of the event "you're getting nothing so dont waste your time"? and offering a few "legendary" gifts is an insult! the money i've lost battling this grunt cunt far outweighs the cost of the few gifts i got. this is one player that wont be coming back for more.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, raggy said:

2 events to get the twins and no sign of them. more rng bullshit! sick and tired of wasting time and effort to get these girls only to get nothing. why cant you just tell us at the start of the event "you're getting nothing so dont waste your time"? and offering a few "legendary" gifts is an insult! the money i've lost battling this grunt cunt far outweighs the cost of the few gifts i got. this is one player that wont be coming back for more.

Apparantly this is not the game for you.

26 minutes ago, Eman said:

And I'm done. I've failed to get the twins for the second time, and I'm not going to waste more kobans into it.

I hope to be more lucky the next time.

Sry to hear that. But here's still time. Otherwise, sleep well and better luck next time. They WILL be back, i'm sure!

20 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

How much there is left for this event again?

tic toc, tic toc....... about 4 hours left. Good luck!

Edited by dirty harry