September Epic Days Discussion

So they are adding some permanent pachinko epic girls to the bosses as in the anniversary. Interesting ... My guess is that devs will repeat this with every permanent pachinko epic girls in future epic days. I wonder if they even would do the same with legendary 3 star girls one day (apart from anniversary).

Assuming the drop rate will be as in a normal event but in a reduced timeframe, my advice if you don't have any of the six girls and have around 20k kobans is to go for all of them the last day refilling combativity, you could get all of them at 2k-3k each, the 20k number is to be safe for a bad streak with one or two of them, and will be still a lot less kobans than 10x epic pachinko. If you have two of them yet as it is my case, the risk is higher and i won't suggest to do the same only for three or four girls.

Got Treasure already in the Anniversary, so I'm in the same boat as Daniele as far as battle team needs are concerned. I guess if early reports indicate that the drop rates are in fact like in normal events, I'll be parting from some of my koban stack after all; as jelom says above, the expected average price is certainly cheaper than via EP. (Unless I run into another 1200 battles without a drop streak as I did in the middle of the Anniv...)

Another silly question: the last announcement reads "Face Finalmecia and Edwarda to win Octavia and Katharina." So one would think, Octavia with Finalmecia and Katharina with Edwarda. But as Octavia is near to a sea creature and Katharina a powerful summoner, wouldn't the reverse be more fitting : Octavia in the Juy sea with Edwarda and Katharina in Plain of rituals with Finalmecia ?

• Like 4

When is this event suppose to start? According to the time that they gave us it would be 5am their time meaning it would be starting at midnight in my time zone. I know that they are a day ahead so the event should have started today for us in the US. If I am figuring it up correctly. 

8 minutes ago, Tiger said:

When is this event suppose to start? According to the time that they gave us it would be 5am their time meaning it would be starting at midnight in my time zone. I know that they are a day ahead so the event should have started today for us in the US. If I am figuring it up correctly. 

It's starting in 4 and a half hour from now.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Events always start when new daily missions come out or when contests end/start.
Their time zone is ahead of yours so i do not understand why you think the event would have started for you yet when it starts on the 19th at 5am Paris time my time zone is even further ahead of theirs and the event starts 11am on the 19th for me.

My only concern for this 5-day event is the drop rate probability for all 6 epic girls captured by 6 different villains. By experience, challenging villains in a 14-day event in getting this girls would take too much time to get just 2 what more for 6 in just a 5-day event. The surefire recipe for successfully getting all 6 epic girls within the 5-day event is to spend kobans multiple times in order to refill combativity.

37 minutes ago, $exgod69 said:

My only concern for this 5-day event is the drop rate probability for all 6 epic girls captured by 6 different villains. By experience, challenging villains in a 14-day event in getting this girls would take too much time to get just 2 what more for 6 in just a 5-day event. The surefire recipe for successfully getting all 6 epic girls within the 5-day event is to spend kobans multiple times in order to refill combativity.

Don't worry once the whales have emptied their wallets there will be an Epic Revival I'm sure.

2 hours ago, Darkiller66 said:

HELL YEAH!! Fastest event girl ever. Too bad I won't get the finalmecia one because I'm too distant from her on the adventure.

Sem título.png

Congrats,
At least you got the know-how one being know how and if you upgrade her to 3 stars she will be your strongest girl because epic girls with a 5.0 starting stat are stronger than starter/common 5 star girls.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, natstar said:

Congrats,
At least you got the know-how one being know how and if you upgrade her to 5 stars she will be your strongest girl because epic girls with a 5.0 starting stat are stronger than starter/common 5 star girls.

The new girls only have 3 stars. Which I find completely unsurprising. This is why I asked people to stop assuming they'd be 5-stars

(image stolen from Armarthai on discord, still hoping to get one)

Screenshot_497.jpg

Okay, the fact that they brought out pachinco exclusives is a very nice touch and incentive.  I already had two of the girls, but I was glad to see Salior Celsius added, I always did like mercury.  Speaking of which, she dropped after only 3 fights.  I'll be going for Katharina next.