September Epic Days Discussion

4 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

If they keep adding more monster girls I'll quit the game. So that's probably the reaction that you'll see, some people freaking out, and another group quietly leaving.

The game is translated into Japanese now and Japanese like their monster girls but people dislike Nicole as well for her poses/scenes and she is not even a monster girl but people still got her for the extra money and kept her on the first pose.

I don't like every girl they add to the game but it is good that not all the girls look exactly the same with the only difference being their hair colour

• Like 1

Third day of farming Shao 3k kobans down anx still no luck. I won't be  buying the monthly card out of spite. And sorry but i can't get hot from the female version of Davy Jones. Katharina doesn't loom like anything special either. The working days girls too wdre meh, i'm starti g to think that their pushing for more events is pushing the quality of the girls down. I mean look at poor working spook...

Either ways the event so far is a disaster, i'm not having fun farming Gruntt for 3 days losing on masive amounts of kobans money and competiotions with nothing to show for it! After the legendary days revival i thought things have been improved, how wrong i was...

18 minutes ago, Kamira said:

I literally just got Shao, so she is dropping, so don't give up.

I'm pretty sure the damn carrot is preventing me from getting her. Each try i see the f*cker dingling before the start of the fight. Had only one fight in which it didn't appear so far out of dunno how many hundred of tries i've had :@

7 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

I'm pretty sure the damn carrot is preventing me from getting her. Each try i see the f*cker dingling before the start of the fight. Had only one fight in which it didn't appear so far out of dunno how many hundred of tries i've had :@

That's just a loading icon. It doesn't affect anything.

I decided to throw kobans at this event cuz, well that's what they're for. Started at Finalmecia and worked my way back getting all the epic girls in about 100 to 150 fights each, 33 refills for the 1st 5. 

Then I got to Shoa, Took me 30 refills to get her pried loose but I got them all now. 13.5k kobans plus what I used for the x10 button but I'm ok with that. It was cheaper than getting them through Epic Pachinko.

This is a bit off-topic, but there's been a reference to the vacuum cleaner girl.  I'm intrigued.  Forgive my obvious ignorance here, but who is she?  I'm aware of Hikea, but the profile on her refers to something other than a vacuum cleaner on an industrial production line, but who evolved into a fully sentient android.  The girl in question might be a girl I haven't got yet from EP.

Back to the topic, I've upgraded Octavia to her second star and, yes, she's very sweet and rather naive in a childlike way.  She wouldn't hurt a sea louse!  Her stated career is of someone who, we could say, cares for other people.  I won't be explicit, because I don't want to create a spoiler.  I can't wait to get to her final star to check out that pussy and where it might be - unless I'm to face real disappointment.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

This is a bit off-topic, but there's been a reference to the vacuum cleaner girl.  I'm intrigued.  Forgive my obvious ignorance here, but who is she?  I'm aware of Hikea, but the profile on her refers to something other than a vacuum cleaner on an industrial production line, but who evolved into a fully sentient android.  The girl in question might be a girl I haven't got yet from EP.

Back to the topic, I've upgraded Octavia to her second star and, yes, she's very sweet and rather naive in a childlike way.  She wouldn't hurt a sea louse!  Her stated career is of someone who, we could say, cares for other people.  I won't be explicit, because I don't want to create a spoiler.  I can't wait to get to her final star to check out that pussy and where it might be - unless I'm to face real disappointment.

it´s Mani...

to avoid disappointment focus on the scene rather than the pose... ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Skiron said:

it´s Mani...

to avoid disappointment focus on the scene rather than the pose... ;)

Mani is adorable.
I want that vacuum.

-----

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.
Katharina and Octavia are this month's new permanent pachinko girls.
That got confirmed by Kinkoid in another thread.
In which case I think this is a really great event.
We get the chance to get some of the permanent pachinko girls through villain battles, which on average is cheaper than pachinko (or free if you are lucky).
This is a great way to reduce the amount of permanent pachinko girls, so that after a while we might have better odds on event girls when playing the pachinko.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Mani is adorable.
I want that vacuum.

-----

Anyway, back to the topic at hand.
Katharina and Octavia are this month's new permanent pachinko girls.
That got confirmed by Kinkoid in another thread.
In which case I think this is a really great event.
We get the chance to get some of the permanent pachinko girls through villain battles, which on average is cheaper than pachinko (or free if you are lucky).
This is a great way to reduce the amount of permanent pachinko girls, so that after a while we might have better odds on event girls when playing the pachinko.

So Mani it is.  Yes, I checked her out on the Wiki and I agree she's lovely, rather like Sugu.

Day 1: No drops.

Day 2: Regular boss girl from Final.

Day 3. One more boss girl from Final and 5 event girls.

Only Octavia is left. I don't really care about her, but an extra haremette is always more income, more ego, and a higher collection percent. I've spent 5K kobans roughly, but I won't spend any more. I'll either get Octavia or not, but with Edwarda's reluctance to give up her girls, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't get her.

question: every boss has to be convinced on his/ her own?

So fighting Finalmecia for her girl has absolute no effect e.g. for Bremen's girl?

Because I'm unsure if I should switch the boss or keep tracking until drop. Or make "round trips" for every recharge.

Edited by windia

1 minute ago, windia said:

question: every boss has to be convinced on his/ her own?

So fighting Finalmecia for her girl has absolute no effect e.g. for Bremen's girl?

Because I'm unsure if I should switch the boss or keep tracking until drop.

What do you mean with "convinced"?

Anyway: yes, bosses don't influence each other. Also event girls have a fixed drop rate that don't increase as you do more battles, so there isn't a more efficent way to gain an event girl. Just stick with the one you want to get more.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Mythos said:

What do you mean with "convinced"?

that the boss drops the girl. sound funny in my ears 15 min ago.

Well, as I have no favorite, in case of a drop I will go the way down: that brings me at least most money for the recharges.

Thanks for clarification.

2 hours ago, jesusbarboza0208@gmail.com said:

9k kobans only on finalmecia and still nothing 😭😭😭😭😭😭 it's the first time I got not drop from a boos in an event even in legendary  i was luckier

Finalmecia is being a right bitch to me too 🤬.  In my Lili account (hardcore) I also have Salem to get, but not a hint of either.  The same with this account, although I only have Katharina to get against her.  I usually get a little clue with the starburst display on a win when I might be lucky with a drop, but just the same old money icon bursting forth at the same time everytime.

I suspect I'll have to be content with Octavia in a know-how account.  I had to pretend to be Jackson for this to happen though and it got Edwarda's dildos in a tangle.

I'm not spending kobans to recharge combativity, though, so I might be paying the price.  I'm saving my kobans for the next proper event whenever it is.  None of those available in Back to School have any appeal for me whatsoever, in terms of either looks or stats/class.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text