Item Gap

Valgo

I usually doesn't care about pvp, but the daily pvp quest get progressively harder to get it done when your level advance further.

Don't you think there is a huge gap between the item rarity?

Balance.png.4d3ddd9887092cf40103c10d7c4b45a6.png

2 item of different rarity, with 1 at level 159 & another at level 253 with barely 62 attribute gap. There is no telling how big the gap between both item of the same level.

59 minutes ago, Valgo said:

I usually doesn't care about pvp, but the daily pvp quest get progressively harder to get it done when your level advance further.

Don't you think there is a huge gap between the item rarity?

Balance.png.4d3ddd9887092cf40103c10d7c4b45a6.png

2 item of different rarity, with 1 at level 159 & another at level 253 with barely 62 attribute gap. There is no telling how big the gap between both item of the same level.

Be happy that an item that will give you a 62 point stat bump became available to you

Yesterday I bought a item that gave me a 15 point increase for $1.29 million and was happy to get it.

As I have stated in a previous post, as you progress to higher levels in this game,  game money loses its value because it is much easier to obtain.

But market items available for sale that can improve your stats become rarer.

If one item a week that can improve my stats is offered for sale, I jump on it, but then I am concerned about pvp  battle team strength.

• Like 2

But I do see your point about item stat strength related to game level

until recently I had a "blaster pistol" that I got around level 125 whose stats I could not improve on until

an item became available to me at level 250 (hard core reuse-able thunder)

• Like 1

I have a pre-nerf shirt at level 102 and only now, at level 228, am I starting to see single stat epics that would be better.

I also have pre-nerf pants that are level 141and give +2267 KH, compared to my post-nerf lvl 212 mini-treasure that gives +2377 KH

Edited by Urist
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, casey said:

Be happy that an item that will give you a 62 point stat bump became available to you

Yesterday I bought a item that gave me a 15 point increase for $1.29 million and was happy to get it.

As I have stated in a previous post, as you progress to higher levels in this game,  game money loses its value because it is much easier to obtain.

If one item a week that can improve my stats is offered for sale, I jump on it, but then I am concerned about pvp  battle team strength.

Is not about the cost or it's availability, is about the attribute gap between both item of different rarity.

If a legendary level 159 barely have 62 attribute difference with a epic 253, imagine how wide the gap is between a legendary level 159 & epic level 159.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 2:40 PM, casey said:

So much win in this post!

Yesterday I nearly fell of my chair, two! Not one, TWO epic items of my class appeared on the market, and the total increase was not half bad, around 130 IIRC. But I only found one in the span of ten days prior this rare find. I tend to buy any item that increases my stats, even if by one point, as they are not that common and the more you level getting stats gets slowly harder and more expensive so I take everything offered.

• Like 1

On 9/6/2018 at 2:06 PM, natstar said:

I think that is a pre-nerf legendary from before they nerfed the stats that legendary items gave so they are not as strong anymore.

Just for reference, the OP's item is indeed with current stats - I picked up a level 158 Legendary with 1,810 points a couple of days ago.

And yeah, as George says the difference between Legendary and Epic appears to be around 50% (wouldn't surprise me if it's in fact exactly 50%, before the randomizer does its thing on top), but the level progression appears to be more or less linear, so the higher you go, the more levels it takes for Epic items to catch up to an equivalent-stats Legendary.

Case in point: I'm currently level 160, and I've got a level 108 Legendary equipped which will finally be getting obsoleted by Epics within the next 5-10 levels, so "only" a difference of about 60 levels up to here.

• Like 1

Here's a data point for the mathers in here

Today in the shop I can buy a level 276 Epic item which is 334 points less than the level 212 Legendary item I have for the low low price of 1.2 million ymens or hymens or whatevers idgaf what the in game money is called

Addendum: lol after posting, the next shop reset has another level 276 Epic item for the identical equipment spot, and is now 372 points less than the Legendary item for the identical cost *sigh* RNG went in the wrong direction this time

Edited by Blain
  • Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 3:24 AM, Vulture said:

Yesterday I nearly fell of my chair, two! Not one, TWO epic items of my class appeared on the market, and the total increase was not half bad, around 130 IIRC. But I only found one in the span of ten days prior this rare find. I tend to buy any item that increases my stats, even if by one point, as they are not that common and the more you level getting stats gets slowly harder and more expensive so I take everything offered.

I had 2 legendary ones back to back in the market. Set me back 9 million but man it is worth it. Luckier in the market than with getting girls thats for sure. 😂

• Like 1

On 9/8/2018 at 3:24 AM, Vulture said:

But the point of the discussion is not the item availability, but the gap of attribute of rarity of same level.

If both rarity have a gap as wide as 50%, there is a serious need to rescale it.

• Like 1

Just had a Legendary and Epic HC equip in market. Leg lv 277 = 2520

Epic lv 277 = 1694

So approx 850 points diff at lv 277. Obviously i spent the 2.5mill on the Legendary top.

On 9/6/2018 at 3:40 PM, casey said:

Huh,... what higher levels are you talking about? I'm at lv248 (94 girls) and always broke.

So I guess you guys would buy something like that?

smitam.jpg

Not me. If I'm losing more points overall than I gain, I won't get the item.

Edited by Sinner
  • Like 1

Instant buy.
Those 788 Endurance you "lose", you'll get back in excess by the increase in your main stat.
Every point of main stat gives you 5 endurance points, so that's an additional 5 x 1018 = 5090 - 788 = 4302 endurance.
The loss of secondary stat reduces that amount by 2 x 726 = 1452.
Which makes the total increase of endurance equal to 2850.

You'll lose 775 HC, which is 0.5 x 775 = 387.5 defense against hardcore.
You'll lose 726 CH, which is 0.5 x 726 = 363 defense against charm.
Which means that you'll lose the average of the two = (387.5 + 363)/2 = 375.25 defense against know-how.

So all in all, you gain 1018 attack, and you lose between 350 and 400 defense when swapping these two.
You only battle against one specialty at a time, so in a battle that's an increase of about 600-650 every turn.

You gain 4302 endurance, which equals to 4302 ego, and lose 1044 harmony + 0.5 x 775 = 1431.5 harmony, which is a random stat anyway.
Your special move is directly related to your ego, so again, it's more useful to have the single stat epic than that rainbow item in this department as well.

Let's just say that I would gladly battle you, because you are an easy victory.
More main stat just means a way higher ego and attack, which wins you the battles.

------------------------------------------------------------

Even if you just go buy your total amount of increase/decrease, it's still a better item, because the not mentioned endurance boost.
2850 + 1018 - 775 - 726 - 1431.5 = +935.5.

Edited by Chthugha
Forgot to include the harmony and endurance change due to secondary and tertiary stats.
  • Like 1

I agree with Chtugha that the expert nerd shirt is better than what you currently have equipped. But 739k. That's, that's alot of muns. I'm always hesitant to buy new gear from the market place because what if I see something better immediately after I gain a level.

For some time now, I've refused to just buy stuff from the marketplace even if it would be a significant improvement. And it's not hard to see if it would be an improvement, since all my gear is single-stat KH. Instead I spend my money on affection item/upgrades or stat upgrades. Although there's a pachinko contest on now so I'm saving up for that. Anyway, my personal rule for gear is:

If I receive a legendary rainbow item from pachinko,  if it has 2/3 as much KH as a single stat, I'll equip the rainbow.

If I have a rainbow equipped but I get a single-stat that has 3x as much KH I'll equip the single stat .

So equip the rainbow if it has 2/3 as much, replace the rainbow if it has 1/3 as much. This rule I've set for myself is kind of arbitrary, i haven't done the math behind it. But that's what I do, and what I'd advise others to do.

5 hours ago, Sinner said:

Huh,... what higher levels are you talking about? I'm at lv248 (94 girls) and always broke.

smitam.jpg

I would buy it without question and @ that price it is a bargain.

Currently I pay about $1.4 million for a single stat item and about $5 million for a 5 stat item

If you purchased the 3 euro a month package which gives you 60  Kobans daily and allows you to collect your harems earnings immediately

this allows me to generate over $4 million daily, now if you don't have this feature I understand why you are cash strapped.

9 hours ago, Sinner said:

smitam.jpg

Epic single stat items are better than the legendary multi-stat legendary items
The endurance/harmony on them is very bad that even grey common single stat items give more endurance than a single stat legendary endurance item for example.
Know-how heal ability is based on how high your know-how is and I have seen players around level 120 with more main stat than you that is how bad it is.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1