Patchnotes 19/09 Discussion ()

windia

Discussion thread. Thread collecting discussions about Patch Notes 19/09

(Again decided on my own to make some:)

My opinion:

Nice to see the upcoming epic girls.

The performance: we will see if it helps.

For me it feels like the last (12/09) made it worse inside the (nutaku) app.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

We should give Mika a break.
Taking over from Jessie is not that easy, especially without some start-up help.
I'm sure mentioning the villains has just been forgotten.

The event didn't start today, Kuradur.
Just look at the calendar for more information about that.

Does the calendar say when it starts?  I didn't see it

Oh, goodie, I do love me some monster girls - I hope Octavia's HC. Although I will admit, I kinda want to get my hands on Katharina as well - I used to watch Chrono Crusade as a kid and have been feeling nostalgic as of late. Oh, decisions, decisions...

Edited by Jared201992

Really good the pose thing. It's much time I don't find myself into saying this to the devs, but keep up the good work.

As obviously my luck in this patch was exhausted with the above, It was impossible that I would find myself into liking both the two epic girls.

Basically Katharina appears really good, and I will devote all my efforts on her (in the small hope to get her, as low as the drop rates will probably be), and I won't even give a single try to Octavia. That tentacles give me the creeps, but good luck to anyone who likes them. I strongly hope that later she won't be permanently inserted in the Epic pachinko, as when it will come the moment, there is already that ugly Vissihar I will have to forcefully get sooner or later, and I would hate another monster girl forced on me.

• Like 1

Oh, It may surely be for people who likes horror and The Ring, but, even if I am in minority, I don't like horror (in fact, I can say I hate it) and the thought of having in my harem girls like Vissihar and Octavia nearly makes me puke... can't help it. Already I avoided on purpose to try to take Mala last year and I won't spend a combativity point this one. If I knew well enough how the game worked one year ago I would have also avoided to take Gork, that luckily (apart the green skin) has only an exxagerated muscular frame. I upgraded her only for the money, but in the harem I still go quick on another girl when I am collecting it.

• Like 1

"The Harem performance animation will now display the current girl avatar that you are using in your Harem instead of the highest unlocked grade of the girl."

I think that this change went mostly unnoticed and overshadowed by the two new epic girls, but I'm also very happy and thankful for it. ☺️