Who is your 100th girl?

Valgo

• 2 weeks later...

My 100th girl was Lilith. I did not want a monster girl as my 100th but I was trapped between dark fantasies event, regular drop low rates and the next event which resulted to be Sexy beast girls 😂

It doesn´t matter since 100 is just a number and Lilith can be extremelly horny if you avoid looking at her feet. 

My 69th was Windia, who has a full human body but too "childy" for my taste, which implies larger boobs and longer legs... 🙄

Edited by Pepe Lolo
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Andy86 said:

My 100th girl was Hope. Not one of my faves, but she's fine :)

I've noticed people mentioning their 69th girl too. Mine was Tiana; once again, not a big deal for me, but she's okay :P

Edited by Andy86

42 minutes ago, Pepe Lolo said:

It doesn´t matter since 100 is just a number and Lilith can be extremelly horny if you avoid looking at her feet. 

My 69th was Windia, who has a full human body but too "childy" for my taste, which implies larger boobs and longer legs... 🙄

I know it's only a number, but I wish Windia was my 69th girl; the same body part that makes Lilith not so appealing to me is the reason why Windia makes me so horny. Her petite body fits perfectly with her cute feet 😊

On 9/24/2018 at 10:23 PM, Observer_X said:

Still at #92, so I hope to remember to let you know in the future, my #69 was Future Laverne, so nice but nothing special IMHO.

And finally I reached the #100 mark: It is Greta. Twice happy as IMHO she is quite nice (although not my favorite girl) and I have avoided to have an ugly monster girl as my 100th (Neidre got 99th, and I ditched completely the rest of the Sexy Beast event, and the Boss event girls in Sports Revival were already in my harem)

My 100th is the lovely Gossy, who just joined up this week, and whose ghastly sperm buddies and soulless giant saucer eyes do not terrify me in the least. 

My 69th was Stephanie, who appears delectable riiight up until the moment when she turns red and whips out a four-foot dicktail. 

Now that I think about it, my milestone girls are kinda goth-y.

• Haha 1

I just realised I have another account where I've clicked over the 100-girl mark.  In Bryan my 100th girl is Adelaide and, very appropriately, my 69th girl is Treasure.  I reckon, of all my girls, she is up for it, this sexy beauty!

Oh, and I just checked on Lili and my 100th girl just clicked over there too, with Astis joining my harem.  My 69th girl in that account is Oxton.

That means I now have over 100 girls in all 6 accounts, a bit of a milestone for me.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

On 11/17/2018 at 6:21 AM, Pepe Lolo said:

My 100th girl was Lilith. I did not want a monster girl as my 100th but I was trapped between dark fantasies event, regular drop low rates and the next event which resulted to be Sexy beast girls 😂

Windia?  And that very infantile, but cute, mouth in her opening pose.  It says in her profile that she can make wind.  I assume they don't mean it the way our hero made wind with Mavin during one of the tests in Heroes University.

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...