Patch Notes 26/09/18 Discussion Thread

GeorgeMTO

9 hours ago, Hollo said:

Because you have to hit the reset button somewhere, if you're going to award end-of-season prizes. No one cares that energy is continuous, because energy only drives the storyline, which is an individual open-ended goal. Combat points are likewise driving arena, which is largely individual. You can get prizes for winning 16 of them, but that's easy to do, even with points left over.

Energy and combat matter a little for weekly leaderboard prizes, but those are such an old player's game that even I ignore them at level 250-260.

Minor correction. Combativity is only for fighting the villains. Arena doesn't require combat points (and hasn't for a fair while). You just get 3 fights every 30 minutes

8 hours ago, Kuradur said:

With respect to the idea that during the next 16 hours and 50 minutes you will probably have to sleep since you were awake while I was not, yeah; actually I do, considering that there is a limit to the number of points that you can accumulate in a 24 hour period anyway. That of course is making the assumption that you're not buying refills.

Correct me if I'm wrong on this line of thinking as well, if you could. With a maximum number of players to a League being 100, and being able to battle each player 3 times, and each win gaining 3 points. (100 x 3 = 300 and 300 x 3 = 900) Why is there so much worry over what time zone you're in anyway, considering that it is conceivable, although highly unlikely, allowing for sleep/meals/work or whatever, that with all of the rushing to complete battles and worrying about when I get my next points, all 100 players in a League could complete all of their battles and have a gigantic cluster-f*ck 100 way tie with everyone having all 900 possible points at the end of a League period anyway? 

I feel sorry for your lack of analytical ability. At no point do you get to catch up on those 15 extra points I got for free, even if I sleep. The system grants an advantage to people active at reset.

The MINIMUM number of players in a league is 100 (or maybe 120 now, unsure if that cap changed). If you spend every fight that generates (including the free 15 from the reset), you can fully fight only 102 opponents. The person who sleeps for several hours before reset doesn't get to use all of their fights.

• Like 3

Wow did i get robbed i was ranked 26, then it reset and i am 76th interesting which means less prizes of course. Up until that point i loved this game and played every day. Not sure what happened but i got screwed way harder then i do in the game. Not sure if this happened to anyone else but, i have really lost interest now.

2 minutes ago, swordmaster said:

Wow did i get robbed i was ranked 26, then it reset and i am 76th interesting which means less prizes of course. Up until that point i loved this game and played every day. Not sure what happened but i got screwed way harder then i do in the game. Not sure if this happened to anyone else but, i have really lost interest now.

The league season just ended, so now a new one has begun. Was that your rank in the new one or the one that was going before the daily reset?

1 hour ago, swordmaster said:

ppl who r parcipating contests use resources in the last minutes. so its not really surprising that ppl would use fighting points shortly before the end. anyways 26th was not even closed to get promoted. so the active and strong player reached wanker 2 now. should be easier for u now as well.

Good news is that the league has ended and i've been promoted to wanker 2 but bad news is that there is only two of us with below level 79 so much for getting our hopes up for reorganizing the league by levels. Now how can we even suppose to beat those 98 players in the league not even the slightest. Can i suggest to be demoted on wanker 1 for this second league i dont want to waste my time battling them just to lose cause in wanker 1 i can and should be getting good experience just to level up than this wanker 2 bracketing. Sad life

Screenshot_2018-09-27-13-30-07.png

• Thanks 1

@Ben9 Hey, Thanks. :)

For some reason the Rank sort arrows weren't showing up when I was checking it out yesterday. I was clicking the sort by Level and sort by Challenges and thinking, Ok, this is cool. Then I moved my cursor over to the Rank and trying to click and it was like... Hey, no arrows? 

Of course, this morning, I open it up and there's arrows.

What can you do?

Thank again :)

Edited by TeeJay

On 9/26/2018 at 3:54 PM, syst0rm said:

Aye, really sad about this. I understand why this was changed, but collecting manually is WAY too much of a hassle. And spending Kobans to collect is a waste of either cash or Kobans since the girls' timers are different.

this is one more push to waste real money in the game

but if no one acept the push, and some players wille stop to spend money in an game was is ONLY FOR FUN the moneymachine skows down and the owners of this game will listen to us

i already passed some famose games was are created only with the intention to pay to win .... i am not missing as at all

and this game is only one step below to enter in this list

On 9/26/2018 at 10:58 AM, Chthugha said:

So yeah, overall maybe a small loss compared to before the leagues. Overall not halved twice (quarter of the original). Probably closer to 90%.

just as an FYI I was refering to our daily quests. the xp from the daily quests was cut in half sometime after I started playing. at the time it was halved I was getting about 84 xp for the lowest lvl quests(the 5 min quests). when it got cut in half I was only getting 42xp per 5 min quest etc.

then not too long ago all the daily quest xp was cut in half again. at the time of this last xp cut I was getting 88 xp per 5 min quest and after the cut I was only getting 44xp per 5 min quest.

I am only using the 5 min quests as an example but I mean i checked my larger quests as well. the ones that gave 220xp per mission were cut to 110xp per mission, etc.

also I am not sure if it happened more than twice or not because when I 1st began playing I was unaware of how the daily quests worked and thought u needed kobans to do them so I avoided them for the 1st couple months of gameplay. :(

also Kinkoid has mentioned multiple times that they want to make this game more user friendly. the removal of the tab/enter function to retrieve the money from the girls is not a very user friendly choice and we the players would appreciate the return of said function. just saying

8 hours ago, Kacke said:

this is one more push to waste real money in the game

but if no one acept the push, and some players wille stop to spend money in an game was is ONLY FOR FUN the moneymachine skows down and the owners of this game will listen to us

Indeed, everything will change when players who don't spend any money on the game stop spending money on the game.

8 hours ago, Kacke said:

i already passed some famose games was are created only with the intention to pay to win .... i am not missing as at all

Your self-control is a shining beacon for all humankind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The change is good, but currently one is hitting impossible wall in league 2, this should sort it out after few weaks when leagues will stabilize itself I guess. Still fights for experience only are a bit dull, would welcome some kind of random rewards.

Yeah, the league got spiced up a bit, but what's really unfortunate is that you can't easily tell how well you're really doing. First place in my bracket is a guy I can easily beat. Either he spams kobans or doesn't get enough sleep or is still ahead of me since his time zone was better aligned with the start of the new league. (I started out with 80 players way ahead of me and have catched up to place 29.)

You can sort by level, but that's really pointless. Some guys 50 levels under me, I can't beat. Some guys 50 level above me I can easily beat. Levels mean shit in this game, since you can just buy stats for money and not everyone does this.

Actually wondering if I should upgrade my last upgradeable girl to 5 stars for 18 million koban or just put all that in my main stat. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

28 minutes ago, Sinner said:

Actually wondering if I should upgrade my last upgradeable girl to 5 stars for 18 million koban or just put all that in my main stat. Decisions, decisions, decisions.

Assuming you grab the money as soon as it pops up, it'll take you 468 days to break even on that investment. Take it how you will.

1 hour ago, Sinner said:

You can sort by level, but that's really pointless. Some guys 50 levels under me, I can't beat. Some guys 50 level above me I can easily beat. Levels mean shit in this game, since you can just buy stats for money and not everyone does this.

I sort by level so that I can find the biggest sources of exp I have left.

If she's already maxed on affection, I recommend the upgrade. It's easier to just put SOME into main stat bit by bit.

After playing the implemented patch for a while there are two minor things I would like to point out.

It is not necessary but I would love to see different colours in the leaugue counter, i.e. 0/3 green, 1/3 yellow, 2/3 orange and 3/3 red. it would make navigating and spotting who you battled already and who not a lot easier/fun.

They abolished the tab/enter option which is not all bad because before if I rapidly used the function I sometimes ran out of ladies to collect from before the money was transferred. Your next option is to pay 12 kobans to complete the action. I know I paid some unnecessary kobans that way (best guess about 100- it took me some time to even realise I did that)

Tab is still possible but now it is tab/click which is a hassle because you have to hit the blue part of the money or it wont tab anymore. Also you have do it relatively slow otherwise it just jumps a couple of ladies. A mess you have to clean up doing a second run. Quickest non paying way is scroll and click. You can hit either the red or the blue part and the red is more responsive (guess built separately and first which is why tab/enter doesn't work anymore)

I know there's a quicker way but the monthly card is not an option for me.

These may look like suggestions (because they are) but I place them here because there's a question following. (If I make a new thread all that's been mentioned here already will be repeated there again.)

What would you like to see which the devs might easily implement which will improve the look/feel of the game? 

(pls no gripes and nothing that's been mentionend already)

1 hour ago, Moe Overload said:

Assuming you grab the money as soon as it pops up, it'll take you 468 days to break even on that investment. Take it how you will.

Another way to read this is that since the plan is to upgrade anyway, doing it sooner will pay off earlier. Also, it wasn't my last girl (actually twins) to upgrade. Just noticed Justine is up to 5 stars now, too.

10 minutes ago, Malus123 said:

Hello everyone... what is the drop rate of legendary items in this event? surely it must me lower than 5% becoz so far i attack same boss 100+ times and got only 1 legendary drop.

It would be about the same chance of getting an event girl to drop which is why it is not a good idea to skip getting the event girls from an event in order to get the free affection gifts.

9 hours ago, Malus123 said:

Hello everyone... what is the drop rate of legendary items in this event? surely it must me lower than 5% becoz so far i attack same boss 100+ times and got only 1 legendary drop.

All the time of revival I farm only Roko Sensei cause I have Justine and Deitra from last year and you know how much I got these gifts?

Yes zero. Goddamn zero!

Edited by Defens
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Defens said:

All the time of revival I farm only Roko Sensei cause I have Justine and Deitra from last year and you know how much I got these gifts?

Yes zero. Goddamn zero!

I had the same with Finalmecia (she still holds two girls). Untill I decided to farm Sylvanus for a bit (one girl) He quickly dropped two gifts. Maybe the droprate for gifts is not the same for all bosses. I know I have had more luck with the lower bosses than with the higher bosses in the past.