Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

Most likely will be hardcore if they follow the same pattern as last time and I am hoping that they will do the next set of legendary girls based on popular girls that already exist.

It would be nice to have a legendary version of Red battler when they get to do the Know-how legendary because we have no legendary version of her in the  game but Juliette/Bunny the Charm/Hardcore starter girls both have a legendary version in the game so maybe they could do a legendary version of all 3 of them that people could get outside of epic pachinko.

It would have been better if the epic day's event that we had given away 5-star epic girls for each class before they had done another legendary days event because once people have two legendary girls you have no use for an epic 5-star girl because of only the first two girls in your harem matter in battle.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Daniele said:

If the devs would be able to balance things they should follow the opposite pattern this time (CH-KH-HC), and also fix that fu**ing harmony system. But since they suck at this, she will be HC...

Definitely hardcore 🤣

Just follow Natstar, he's not that subtle about patreon knowledge 🤔

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skiron said:

well, in the announcements "ancient relics" are mentioned as well,

so maybe Norou plus a new (3star) girl?

Ancient relics... now tie that in with the two girls that Natstar mentioned, and the one he left out there, +knowing it's hardcore 🤔

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Definitely hardcore 🤣

Just follow Natstar, he's not that subtle about patreon knowledge 🤔

I'm not a patreon, but i figured out which will be the girl captured by Donatien. But i can't say more, or you'll delete my post as always 🤣

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Skiron said:

well, in the announcements "ancient relics" are mentioned as well,

so maybe Norou plus a new (3star) girl?

The other legendary events had legendary gifts on the villain, in this case, Donatien with the legendary girl so i think that it is talking about the legendary gifts unless they give us event missions this time with an item reward but none of the other legendary events had event missions like other events have so it is a low chance that they will do that.

I am going to farm the legendary gifts even after I get the new girl because I just read an old legendary day topic and it seems that the drop rate of affection gifts might be 4 times higher during legendary days than during the normal revival events.

The link below that says the legendary gifts have a 4 times higher drop rate.
http://www.kinkoid.com/771-2/

2 hours ago, nupraptortwo said:

Also do we know if the old legendaries are going appear again?

Not any time soon because we would have to wait until the new hardcore,Know-how and charm legendary day events end and if we are lucky it will take at least 2 months after that before we get another revival event with all the legendary girls in it again like the last legendary day's revival we had.

image.png.a6dd18ebd5206ea6476e1561b836445c.png

Fab on discord said the new version of Bunny is more based on Super sonic which got the idea from the super Saiyan from Dragonball so the relic item might be an emerald dildo that transforms her into that form.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, DHarry said:

Didn't Bunny already have a legendary variant?

Easter bunny but she is epic pachinko only this way they can give players a legendary version of her without putting the epic pachinko version on villains during an event which would most likely annoy people that spent lots of kobans getting her from epic pachinko.

6 hours ago, natstar said:

The other legendary events had legendary gifts on the villain, in this case, Donatien with the legendary girl so i think that it is talking about the legendary gifts unless they give us event missions this time with an item reward but none of the other legendary events had event missions like other events have so it is a low chance that they will do that.

I am going to farm the legendary gifts even after I get the new girl because I just read an old legendary day topic and it seems that the drop rate of affection gifts might be 4 times higher during legendary days than during the normal revival events.

The link below that says the legendary gifts have a 4 times higher drop rate.
http://www.kinkoid.com/771-2/

Not any time soon because we would have to wait until the new hardcore,Know-how and charm legendary day events end and if we are lucky it will take at least 2 months after that before we get another revival event with all the legendary girls in it again like the last legendary day's revival we had.

image.png.a6dd18ebd5206ea6476e1561b836445c.png

Fab on discord said the new version of Bunny is more based on Super sonic which got the idea from the super Saiyan from Dragonball so the relic item might be an emerald dildo that transforms her into that form.

Sure she is not a super-sayan version of Kalissa?  o.O

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Skiron said:

are there any infos if we expect a new 3star or if this is the start of a new 5star round?

It's a new legendary days event so you get a 5 star legendary so not the same an epic days event that dropped 3-star girls.

2 hours ago, Pepe Lolo said:

Sure she is not a super-sayan version of Kalissa?  o.O

They have Bunny on this month's calendar because she is getting the new version of the girl from the new legendary days event this month.
My best guess on the name that they could use is Super Bunny because her new form seems to be based on Super sonic because she will use her relic item to transform so I am guessing that they will have a green emerald dildo just like the gems in sonic that he used to transform into Super sonic.

They do not work on the weekend so if they do not make a new forum topic before then we have to wait for the new legendary day's event to start to get her name.
It should start on Sunday so at the next mission reset the halloween event ends then we have a 24-hour break until the legendary day's event starts.
image.png.0b5ad8228534da4053c073def73fb76b.png

The other 3-day event would be the dark fantasy revival and we were expecting it before this month even started it was just the new legendary day's event that people were not expecting this month.

Edited by natstar

Mixed feelings about 5 star legendaries being released one specialty at a time again with leagues just getting underway.  Any HC that gets this and has Levitya will have such an advantage for quite some time.  Right now players with advantages in leagues are just snowballing as players behind have very limited means to catch up (other than pray for multiple monostat legendary drops).

• Like 2