Legendary Day 4 Days Event

Valgo

Well, the perversity continues!  I got GB in all four KH accounts, but no hint of anything dropped in my HC accounts.  So, against my own policy I spent kobans on refills in my HC accounts (9 each in Lili and in this account).  Nothing!  Not a thing, until... Halfway through my final round and bingo!  She dropped for me in this account, in this case 2k kobans well spent.  Still no luck with Lili, but maybe next time.  I noticed subtle changes in the starburst display on a win and I thought, "Things are different this time and it looks like she's going to drop" - and she did!  These same changes weren't observed in my Lili account.

image.png.0b385cbed45641cc10649b097b99329b.png

This is my very first 5 star legendary in the right class in a hardcore account so I shall celebrate by lovingly spending up large on gifts for her and taking her on expensive adventures with lots of money so she will come to love me and want to join my team.

What I feel a need to know (but for which I know I will get no answers) is why I constantly get the HC 5 star legendaries in my KH accounts without spending any kobans, but I don't seem to have the same luck with HC legendaries in my HC accounts.

This time, however, was my best ever performance for a Legendary Days event.  I know Bunny loves me and this proves it.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Yuri0245 said:

I'm so sad! I Want Golden Bunny :(

Yeah, that's too bad, but you are listed as a newbie here.  You'll get another chance and I'm sure she'll be back.  I had to grind away with a moderate spend up of kobans to get her in this account and it seems that, for some of us, this is what we have to do.  For 9 months  I've been trying and trying to get a 5 star legendary in a hardcore account and this is my first time, but it was a close run thing.

But is your class hardcore?  If not she isn't worth so much if you take part in the arena or leagues.  Still she's something else again in terms of magnificence and she's worth upgrading just to perv at her.

That was a very good event with quite a few people successful and a choice of girl who is in another league altogether.  To those who didn't get there, better luck next time and I'm sure Bunny will be back.  We're as irresistible to her as she is to us.

On the topic of any future legendary girls, I'm in the current quest of Heroes University right now.  Arcana has made an appearance and I'm reminded of just how amazingly beautiful she is.  What a perfect 5 star legend!

There will be those who claim she's already legendary (Christmas Arcana), but so is Bunny (Easter Bunny).  Arcana is also in the starting rarity class so she'll be in the right order.

However, she might be down the list a bit because she's likely to be hardcore again and she would be the third 5 star legendary girl in this class, as opposed to one each in charm and know-how.  All the same it would be really strange if she wasn't ever considered for this category.

I suspect the next one would be Red Battler.  She is already knockout gorgeous; she could become knockout legendary.  Imagine this sexually introverted and shy girl coming out of her shell to strut her stuff as every man's desire and that she finally recognises it.  While this might go to his head (even the one between his legs) I hope it doesn't go to hers.  Maybe Kimie would be next after her.

HC hero's just hate me.  8k (after the 2 times) with levita, and now over 3k kobans spent for golden bunny.  the lack of drop rate is nigh infuriating honestly.  i know elites are not supposed to increase in chance the more you get nothing from them, but they honestly should.  even if it's not by much, that amount spend is stupid to get nothing for it.  sorry about this being ranty, but again, I hate to put in that much effort and saved kobans just to be told by RNG "f off, too bad".

I spent all of my kobans on refills and slept twelve hours the last four days to make sure I spent every point possible on trying to get this girl. 

All for nothing.

I can't describe the mix of rage and disappointment I'm feeling right now. I guess kinkoid reviewed my history and said "This one hasn't spent real money in a while, block him from getting shit unless he pays"

• Sad 1

Funny, the first few hours i could not log in to the forum. Afraid of my wrath perhaps? xD

Of course I didnt get Bunny. What else is new. And since nobody is promoting, the leagues are already impossible enough without more OP hardcore players. So ill try to get demoted this round. Perhaps just take a break of it altogether. Not sure.

Legendary once again equalled dissapointment, that is a pattern now. But so hard to ignore as it gives tremendous pvp/league bonusses that are in your face. 

Just now, DHarry said:

Funny, the first few hours i could not log in to the forum. Afraid of my wrath perhaps? xD

Of course I didnt get Bunny. What else is new. And since nobody is promoting, the leagues are already impossible enough without more OP hardcore players. So ill try to get demoted this round. Perhaps just take a break of it altogether. Not sure.

Legendary once again equalled dissapointment, that is a pattern now. But so hard to ignore as it gives tremendous pvp/league bonusses that are in your face. 

How does the login problem manifest?  Does it come up with "Complete Registration"?  If so, this happens to me all the time, possibly because I run multiple accounts.  I discovered the reason was a cumulatively corrupting hentaiheroes cookie.  As soon as I deleted the two hentaiheroes cookies and the forum cookie I could login fine.  Of course, I had to login to the game as well because I had deleted the 'keep me logged in' information.

If you were able to log back in after a period of time elapsed, this might be because your browser auto-deleted the cookies (quite common depending on your privacy and security settings).  I found this, but it took me a week to log back into the forum and it seems this didn't apply in your case.  It might've been a temporary bug in the system.

44 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

How does the login problem manifest?  Does it come up with "Complete Registration"?  If so, this happens to me all the time, possibly because I run multiple accounts.  I discovered the reason was a cumulatively corrupting hentaiheroes cookie.  As soon as I deleted the two hentaiheroes cookies and the forum cookie I could login fine.  Of course, I had to login to the game as well because I had deleted the 'keep me logged in' information.

If you were able to log back in after a period of time elapsed, this might be because your browser auto-deleted the cookies (quite common depending on your privacy and security settings).  I found this, but it took me a week to log back into the forum and it seems this didn't apply in your case.  It might've been a temporary bug in the system.

I was just logged off. When I click login it takes me to the game. Then I am logged in already, if I clicked forum, i wasnt etc etc. Just closed all browsers and came back later. All is good. Annoying a little it was. 

1 minute ago, DHarry said:

I was just logged off. When I click login it takes me to the game. Then I am logged in already, if I clicked forum, i wasnt etc etc. Just closed all browsers and came back later. All is good. Annoying a little it was. 

Yeah, sounded like a memory conflict in your browser - happens often.

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

It's a bit off-topic, but I cannot help myself but reply... (don't you dare escalate this off-topic part 🧐).
Players will promote after this round, so no need to punish yourself there.
Also, I'm in your league again, so enjoy the free 9 points 🤕

Just as i expected, i didn't get the worthless 5th Bunny (i used only my free tries of course, she doesn't worth more than that ^_^)

By the way, i can't wait to see the 6th version of the same fu**ing girl! Please devs, release her ASAP!!
But not before we have seen the 4th version of Juliette and Red Battler, ça va sans dire! :P

• Haha 1

I didn't get her either after all the free battle points and two refills 😢.

Also, it's the second Epic Days event in a row were I end up without getting the girl. I hope it doesn't happen again, or else I'll start to simply not bother with this kinds of events anymore.

On top of everything, I get now the email telling me to got get golden bunny. After spending four thousand kobans on refills and sleeping only twelve hours in four days to make sure I use every free point to try and get her, all for nothing.

It feels like the management is mocking me.

Now that I´m more calmed... or I think so, I´d like to give some personal opinion (just in case somebody is interested in it... who knows?).

Since the first legendary event with Levitya, legendary days events have been improved: No more claims telling this girl might not appear again, a revival event in less than a year, a lot of affection items to make it worth even if you don´t get the girl, etc. So, depending on who you ask, that improvement will be huge or just little thing, but you can not deny it.

My main complain 6 months ago was that I wasn´t able to relax and enjoy the event due to the fact that I was too focused on the posibility of loosing my kobans and not getting the girl. And despite the efforts put in this matter: revivals, more legendary girls in the horizon, etc, I continue having problems to relax and enjoy the event. However, I´m starting to think that this is not legendary event´s fault, but me. I should remember miself constantly that this is just a game and if you fail getting a girl there will be more chances in the future. It´s easier to say than apply it oneself.

This time everything was perfect for me until I read that unlucky guy reporting a new record of kobans wasted with no drop. Then my mind was assaulted by a lot of "if". "What happen if there is a bug with the RNG system?", "What if the drop rate has been decreased for the last day?". "What if RNG is angry today?". When I started to waste kobans last night of the event, I was terrified. Only when GB dropped I realized that I had been paranoid. I´m not going to blame any other than me for this, but if there are more players in the community with the same problem, I think the more info given by kinkoid the better for all of us. A subforum for paranoid experiences with the game might help too, XD.

On a side note: I thought that kinkoid´s team liked the idea of a mercy drop for this kind of events. Any news about this?.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pepe Lolo said:

Now that I´m more calmed... or I think so, I´d like to give some personal opinion (just in case somebody is interested in it... who knows?).

Since the first legendary event with Levitya, legendary days events have been improved: No more claims telling this girl might not appear again, a revival event in less than a year, a lot of affection items to make it worth even if you don´t get the girl, etc. So, depending on who you ask, that improvement will be huge or just little thing, but you can not deny it.

My main complain 6 months ago was that I wasn´t able to relax and enjoy the event due to the fact that I was too focused on the posibility of loosing my kobans and not getting the girl. And despite the efforts put in this matter: revivals, more legendary girls in the horizon, etc, I continue having problems to relax and enjoy the event. However, I´m starting to think that this is not legendary event´s fault, but me. I should remember miself constantly that this is just a game and if you fail getting a girl there will be more chances in the future. It´s easier to say than apply it oneself.

This time everything was perfect for me until I read that unlucky guy reporting a new record of kobans wasted with no drop. Then my mind was assaulted by a lot of "if". "What happen if there is a bug with the RNG system?", "What if the drop rate has been decreased for the last day?". "What if RNG is angry today?". When I started to waste kobans last night of the event, I was terrified. Only when GB dropped I realized that I had been paranoid. I´m not going to blame any other than me for this, but if there are more players in the community with the same problem, I think the more info given by kinkoid the better for all of us. A subforum for paranoid experiences with the game might help too, XD.

On a side note: I thought that kinkoid´s team liked the idea of a mercy drop for this kind of events. Any news about this?.

Yeah, it's you:P:D9_9

I'm so obsessed with this magificent creature that I did the unthinkable and used her as my avatar for this account.  It doesn't seem to show up in this forum, however, but I might need to sign out, delet the cookie and go back in. [Oh, my avatar changed when I saved this post]

I know there are those who don't really care much for Bunny but she's become my first true fantasy girl, surely an objective of this game.  I can imagine myself getting dressed up like royalty, picking her up in my Ferrari and taking her to a nightclub just as she is, only to see her transform into this other form that radiates such an aura that she transfixes the gaze of every other person on the dance floor; guys drooling with lust and the fronts of the trousers straining; the girls with looks of jealous disdain and envy.  Ohhh, yes!  And she loses what clothing she still has on as she hugs my neck and gazes up at me with "Your turn later!".  What's left of her attire are her new-found jewels in her pussy and attached to her nipples.

So far I only have her at 3 stars and it's going to be one hellava grind to max out her affection, but I'm determined, even willing to forego some events to do so.

I know I'm going on and on like a stuck record but I can't help myself.  I had to share it.  By the way, my 'Ferrari' is a Honda Odyssey, but dreams are free.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I know there are those who don't really care much for Bunny but she's become my first true fantasy girl, surely an objective of this game....

I consider Golden Bunny the first real Legendary Girl, because previous Legendary girls, although pretty sexy, were kind of underwhelming on the "legendary" part. On both their design and attributes, they are equivalent to other epic, rare and common girls. The twins might seem like an exception, being twins and all, but there are other girls from all rarities who incorporate a second girl on both affection scenes and profile pictures, so still, not so legendary to me. On the other hand, Golden Bunny might be another version of an existing girl, but what a version! She looks overwhelming, full of power and sexiness, a real legendary version of herself.

• Like 1

One last post on this topic (perhaps)...  Hats off to Kinkoid and the artist for this event.  Golden Bunny was not just fantastic artwork, but the artist managed to create a phenomenon that succeeded in inspiring me and others to excesses of hyperbole.  In my case, it inspired me further to get back into my own erotic and fantasy art that I've been collecting for years.

Roll on Miss Tina Reed as the next 5 star legendary in the right class order.  She has no 3 star legendary versions and her rarity class is 'Starting' so it makes sense to put her next up on the rank.  The downside of the success of Golden Bunny is that the pressure is on to live up to this success and even surpass it and I wouldn't want to be in Kinkoid's and the artist's shoes.  There is no rest for the wicked.  However, in the case of Red Battler, she's so stunningly lovely as she is so she already has the basic ingredients for great success.  I mean, look at what the artist did with the mouse pad of her - THE perfect template for a legendary version!  But please!!!  Don't put her with Dark Lord.  He is my enduring nemesis!

Well done team!!

• Like 2

On 10/25/2018 at 10:10 PM, Chthugha said:

It's a bit off-topic, but I cannot help myself but reply... (don't you dare escalate this off-topic part 🧐).
Players will promote after this round, so no need to punish yourself there.
Also, I'm in your league again, so enjoy the free 9 points 🤕

Thats good to know. Picked up the points too. 😅

Still, always feel a little sour after being denied stuff, based on coincidence alone. Effort has nothing to do with it and that remains kinda lame imho. 

I agree with somwonw above, thos does look more “legendary” than the others since it is our mascotte girl, it feels like it should have been more obtainable. To me at least.

Well, Ive said enough. Didnt get her again. End of story. 

• Sad 1