League of extraordinary gentlemen

DHarry

On 11/16/2018 at 12:14 PM, dirty harry said:

Can't BELIEVE it. I'm in!

If it is the same as last time I only have time for ONE post.

I am requesting entrance in your club @DHarry. I don't know  what to do - there is nothing TO do - but there is a time limit so .....

(please let me in sir, I'm cold. I'm so cold. Would you buy my matchsticks please)

:P

You're in! 😄

• Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, bane said:

I think everyone has gone mad with this "Club" thing, by the looks of things most people are just joining any club for the sake of being in one. When i went to bed last night there were loads of clubs with just 1 or 2 members, when i woke up those were all at 18 - 20 members. If i am going to join a "club" then it would have to be an English one or English speaking at least, (most of the ones i can see are foreign i think) so in no rush to join one. The only Club i am interested in atm is the chocolate  one i am having as a snack.

On the other hand i might make a Tina Reed Fan Club for those of us on here who appreciate her beauty lol

Why don't you make a Jenna Jameson fan club, it would be much more appropriate for this game:P, I might even join

I wish they'd give us some hint as to what the final version of these clubs will be.  Like will there be other officer positions besides founder?  What will the club rankings be based on besides levels of members?  Finally, will the size remain at 20, since 50 or 100 seems like a more appropriate size?

Agreed, i won't join a club until we know more.

For now we can only speculate how these clubs will work.
For example, the icon below is named "ContributionPtsLvl". In the announcement screenshot the value is 15500. Do you have any idea what this might be?
ic_ContributionPtsLvl_S.png.155c8d64252f9f04d15482b113475496.png

This one is named "UpgradeLvl". In the screenshot the value is 940. Upgrade? Maybe all members' girls stars? Dunno...
ic_UpgradeLvl_S.png.c8e2c351dc47e42bf4bf5bffa10cba75.png

The other 8 icons are named: Member-Cap, Hardcore-Upgrade, CharmUpgrade, KnowHowUpgrade, EnduranceUpgrade, Harmony, XPUpgrade and SCUpgrade.
And what is the meaning of those bars below each icon?

Edited by Daniele

Interesting. Thanks to the donation feature finally we will have something to do with all those useless energy points 😁

Not sure about stats/gains boost based on club's level... I mean, what's to stop the 20 highest level players from joining the same club and get the best bonus?

Edited by Daniele
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Interesting. Thanks to the donation feature finally we will have something to do with all those useless energy points 😁

Not sure about stats/gains boost based on club's level... I mean, what's to stop the 20 highest level players from joining the same club and get the best bonus?

Maybe  an extended club of a few hundred newbies. But I doubt it🤪

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Wondering if the donation feature will also somehow extend to equipment.  They stated just about everything else could be donated.

I doubt equipments will be donateable.
They are level dependent, so it might cause problems.
It's also not fair -_-

On 11/9/2018 at 1:04 AM, dsfs said:

You'll have to think about a new name, because there's already a club with exactly this one ;)

Founda way round the name issue, dont know why i didnt think of it before. I just created a Tina Reed Fan Club on Nutaku which didnt already have one lol

As a social feature, we desire that players gather together, receive some bonuses, without making the Clubs a mandatory feature, of course.

Not mandatory. Right. Declining to join a club just cripples you with respect to your arena and league performance with the lack of stat boosts. I have a solution though, but it's kind of tedious:

1239730315_Uristsprivateclub.thumb.png.e34da97c331e32a2a91214567c5e18fe.png

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Urist said:

Apparently you need 15 girls to join a club. Urist 4 isn't there yet.

that should be a mistake, but I think there's still a way to join if you don't have 15 girls yet...
look up your club in the tower of fame, and send a request via that route.

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

that should be a mistake, but I think there's still a way to join if you don't have 15 girls yet...
look up your club in the tower of fame, and send a request via that route.

That worked, thanks. Now to create Urists 6 through 20.....

• Haha 1

Personally, I'd like to see item selling, not trading.

Trading gives player advantages without provided any benefit to management.  Actually, it would hurt their bottom line.

Selling can be easily taxed/feed/commissioned providing benefit for the game.

1) Selling an item for more than the Market will pay benefits the seller.

2) Buying an item for less than the Market will charge benefits the buyer.

3) Flat transaction fees and percentage sales taxes take kobans/money out of the economy, which helps increase profitability.

Finding the right rates and implementing a check to prevent people from using equipment that is higher level than their hero are the tricky (technical) parts.

I'm just not sure whether this should be a perk of clubs or a separate mechanic entirely.

• 2 weeks later...