Legendary Books for XP

armando30

we have legendary items for everything except for XP Books so, why not adding those as well?

I'm already level 280 and every time I get a new girl I try to raise her to the level I'm at, obviously those who are on higher levels do need more time to level up the girls/guys and the lack of legendary class XP Books does seem weird when you know you can get legendary items of everything else, furthermore it would not break the balance since you will still need the same amount of Money wether if you buy a single legendary item or 2~3 Epic item of the same type

and so, is it at least planned OR does it unlock on higher level and I did not know about that?

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed.  We need legendary books/tomes/encyclopedias!  With the increase in XP and energy we are now getting, we are leveling up faster but cannot keep our girls leveled up - especially as we add more and more to our harems from events and getting the elusive common girls from villains that didn't drop previously.  It would not be game-breaking to have these legendary books.  And as the Op mentioned, they would be priced accordingly to purchase.  

It's not actually useful to keep your entire harem fully levelled up all the time, hence both the probable lack of interest by the devs to add legendary books and the lack of widespread player support for their addition. (Unlike the addition of legendary affection items, which had lots of calls for it.)

11 hours ago, _shal_ said:

It's not actually useful to keep your entire harem fully levelled up all the time, hence both the probable lack of interest by the devs to add legendary books and the lack of widespread player support for their addition. (Unlike the addition of legendary affection items, which had lots of calls for it.)

How is it not useful?  harem level increases your performance, doesn't it?

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow

46 minutes ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

Most people prefer to not level up girls except during contests where you can get kobans for giving them exp. If you give them too many points outside of it, you reduce your ability to earn kobans.

29 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Most people prefer to not level up girls except during contests where you can get kobans for giving them exp. If you give them too many points outside of it, you reduce your ability to earn kobans.

That I understand, but I wouldn't call it not useful to keep your harem leveled.  You still level up during the contest time (typically several times) and you can still come in first by giving your harem XP while keeping all of them at max level.  I've been doing that for 180 levels now and getting the kobans.  Except now, it's hard to keep anyone leveled up due the many girls in my harem now and only getting common and rare books in the market.  So there really is no reason to not have legendary books as well.  and to have the common and rare books disappear out of the market as you get higher in level. 

3 hours ago, Mr.Goodfellow said:

The effect dissipates the higher you go. Checking my numbers at level 207 and 88 girls. If all girls were at level 207, I then level up to 208 and want to bring all of them along, it would cost me the equivalent of almost 1 million cash - for an endurance boost of a whopping 16 points. That's basically meaningless, and the same money could be spent much more usefully on buying market stats or even Great Pachinko spins.

And yeah, what George said about contests. Maybe you haven't experienced it yet at your levels, but those contest kobans get rather more difficult to win at higher levels since people are spending more, and your hero levels up less often so you don't get as many "free" add-on opportunities while a contest is running.

Anyway, I merely wanted to offer an explanation for why this suggestion thread had sat around for three weeks without any positive reactions whatsoever until your post. It's just not a feature that people are particularly clamouring for.

Edited by _shal_

7 hours ago, _shal_ said:

The effect dissipates the higher you go. Checking my numbers at level 207 and 88 girls. If all girls were at level 207, I then level up to 208 and want to bring all of them along, it would cost me the equivalent of almost 1 million cash - for an endurance boost of a whopping 16 points. That's basically meaningless, and the same money could be spent much more usefully on buying market stats or even Great Pachinko spins.

And yeah, what George said about contests. Maybe you haven't experienced it yet at your levels, but those contest kobans get rather more difficult to win at higher levels since people are spending more, and your hero levels up less often so you don't get as many "free" add-on opportunities while a contest is running.

Anyway, I merely wanted to offer an explanation for why this suggestion thread had sat around for three weeks without any positive reactions whatsoever until your post. It's just not a feature that people are particularly clamouring for.

Thanks for the info.  I didn't realize the benefit dissipated so much the higher you get in level - that seems like a wasted opportunity.  i would think that the more girls you have and the more that are at higher level, the greater benefit you would get.  I would also think the Devs would want this as it only only encourages people to get more girls and spend money (real money too on kobans to get in-game money and girls) in order to keep the max benefit for PvP, Leagues, and etc. 

I am level 185 (not far behind you) and I have not had any issues with the contests or keeping my entire harem (60 girls) at max level until about lvl 180 due to only common and rare books dropping in the market and the girls requiring more XP per level.  I still think legendary books are a good idea, but I now do see why the community is not clamoring for them.  What a shame.  Thanks.

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow
typos

• 1 month later...

I would also like to see legendary books.  No matter when you use them or how much they boost the scores, I could not (if desired) rank up most of my harem without refreshing the market an absurd amount.  If the bottom row was all epic spell books (500 xp), I could boost a girl 2000 xp.  Currently I am lvl 248 with 108 Girls.  The amount needed to max out a girl is as follows Common/starter =7231, Rare = 8653, Epic = 10076, Legendary = 11498.  The increase to the next level would result in  an increase of Common/starter =64, Rare = 76, Epic = 89, Legendary = 102, though each number is not that high the total amount needed to increase all girls to the total level would be 8103.  The number does not include adding any new girls.  I try to buy every book every time the market refreshes and I cannot stay close to keeping up.  To me, it seems like a flaw that you cannot keep up, even when staying vigilant on the market refresh (I set a timer on my phone to try to minimize down time but do not wake up in the night to refresh the market).  If the developers do not wish to create legendary books, maybe the rewards can be tweaked so that after certain levels common books are not awarded as gifts, and epic books are greatly increased.  I still see mainly common and rare books in the market and receive them as rewards from contests and Pachinko.  I do not have the same amount of difficulty keeping up with affection and I think that is why this issues perplexes me as much as it does. 

There is also the option of receiving them as rewards, and then sell them, which would have a higher sell price, being Legendary.  This benefits those at loser levels, that need them to increase their Harems, and those at higher level, who get Pachinko, or other type rewards, that can sell them if they do not need them.  Then there is also the (possible/potential) issue (from what I've read, I am not that high a level) with the boss of World 11 giving Affection Rewards, instead of money.  A few people have complained that they need the money more.  This way they can sell them if the do not need to use them.

This could work for Experience, Affection, and Stat Boosters.  Just a thought.

21 hours ago, Bodhisattva said:

There is also the option of receiving them as rewards, and then sell them, which would have a higher sell price, being Legendary.  This benefits those at loser levels, that need them to increase their Harems, and those at higher level, who get Pachinko, or other type rewards, that can sell them if they do not need them.  Then there is also the (possible/potential) issue (from what I've read, I am not that high a level) with the boss of World 11 giving Affection Rewards, instead of money.  A few people have complained that they need the money more.  This way they can sell them if the do not need to use them.

This could work for Experience, Affection, and Stat Boosters.  Just a thought.

It may have escaped you that, to be exact, what has been told is that the 11th world villain would give only common and rare affection items as rewards. A common lingerie sells for 1738 ymens, a rare one for 6951, an epic one for 34055 and a legendary one for 104250. Unless the devs confirm that the reward rarity heighten when the villain becomes higher in level (including the disappearance of the lower rarity gifts) there is no point in fighting the villain to make money, as, on average, if their rarity counts in the frequency of drops, then even a maximized level Dark Lord would give more money.

I don't understand what the arguments about "when to level your haramettes" have anything to do with "how many clicks to level up" / the opportunity to give not only 500 XP with one click, but e.g. 3000 XP? 

Thanks to the fact that if I give more XP than my current level allows it, the girl still "levels" with me to show proper XP I gave.

So yes, the Ymen / XP would be the same and it would just be less clicks - the moment, I wanna level up a girl.

Just the same with affection, where it works.

On 1/7/2019 at 11:24 AM, Max Fart said:

I'm over lvl 300. To level my hare I should need 1 million points, how how can I find them? I tryed  also to refresh the shop, but I found only common and rare books, so I never do it again. the higher level of the game is nomore 40!

go every 8 hours and after a level up to the market, by all books possible. 

and give it some time.