Sexy Beast Event

jelom

12 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

the 2 boss girls i got for 200 attempts (-20 for the free bp from the previous day). and the others i bought with 10x spins from pachinko.

That's a really good effort and congrats.  Not that keen on the centaur, Lives, though.

I seem to only get the permanents these days, with an over-representation of Shao, Atila and Nara from my 10x or single spins.  I hope things change this time.  We really wantss Hornita, Pecioussss!  Even if I get her in a KH account she's super gorgeous!

6 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

hornita is only good looking girl from this event. 

I dunno.  That green, transparent-skinned girl is rather cute.  Deniz is her name I think.  She has a very nice figure - lovely legs especially.  My worry is that the HH girls tend to go downhill with each new affection pose - from sexy to slutty.  Take vechta, for example:  great opening pose but nothing much in subsequent poses.  The exception has been Golden Bunny herself; she remains very hot throughout.  I'd have to say, you'd be the very best judge of whether this is true for the current crop of girls. Lol.

All being said, I wouldn't be heartbroken if I got Arabella instead of an event EP girl.  She looks amazing.  I can just imagine her trick-or-treating in my neighbourhood the other day.  I would've said to her: "The treat is standing before me.  The trick is how to enjoy her."  Either she'd run a mile like any other self-respecting girl or she'd be game and call my bluff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hornita poses a dilemma.  Imagine her in real life and you lean forward to give her a passionate kiss.  You end up impaling yourself on that sharp horn of hers, killing the passion straight away and possibly yourself!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

I used to wait when I have at least 5 combat points before I tried to get any girl. But now I've got Lilith and Maleva with only 1 combat point present. I know that it doesn't affect the drop rate but still, it is quite interesting.

maleva.png

3 minutes ago, grembran said:

So I've tried to get Maleva 50 times now and nothing. Is there any trick or anything to get a better chance of getting her? 

Nope. Keep trying, you still have 13 days.

As for me, for nearly every event, I start farming the girl that's on the higher level boss, and generally get her in 1-3 days, then I have to wait until day 7-12 to get the girl on the lower level boss. Looks like same thing again, got Lillith today and settling in for a week+ of farming Ninja Spy.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jelom said:

Give your opinion about the event, the girls, and share your drops (or lack of) with your fellow players.

One of the worst event ever, each "girl" is worse than the last 🤢
Neidre and Lives are disgusting. Also Lilith, with those... those... eeewwww 🤮
Seriously kinkoid, what's wrong with you!

Anyway, got the goat today...

• Like 2

So many events I haven't been able to farm Roko for more than a day for I don't know how long. Decided to use kobans to get the girls fast so I could have a couple of weeks of Roko farming. 5k kobans on Ninja Spy with no drop. Think I'm just going to skip them now since furry isn't really my thing anyway. Hope my perfectionist gaming mentality doesn't hate me later.

He always does. He has no regular girls left in his pachinko, so its always a hit. 😅

I got Lilith. In the fights between 50 and 60. Gives me more than enough time to claim the last one before I 10x epic pachinko for a tiny shot at hornica. But at least another epic girl out of the way. 

Why is everyone referring to Lilith as furry really escapes me? Must be my inner otaku monstergirl fan woke up, but she's not a Furry, but a Demihuman. Technically, a Kemonomimi such as Yukikaze Panettone would  be 'Demihuman' while a Furry like Krystal would be an 'Anthropomorphic Animal'  as their species' 'family'. Incidentally both would go under the Order  'Beastman'.  Shared ancestor? Who knows...  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Super Stoner said:

Why is everyone referring to Lilith as furry really escapes me? Must be my inner otaku monstergirl fan woke up, but she's not a Furry, but a Demihuman. Technically, a Kemonomimi such as Yukikaze Panettone would  be 'Demihuman' while a Furry like Krystal would be an 'Anthropomorphic Animal'  as their species' 'family'. Incidentally both would go under the Order  'Beastman'.  Shared ancestor? Who knows...  

She might not've shaved down there.  Lol.

2 hours ago, DHarry said:

She is a Satyr. And well drawn in that outfit if you ask me. Not a furry at all indeed. 

A goat!  That would explain the goat-like side profile of her face in her second star affection pose (a bit like Cher or Amy Winehouse).  Since goats and other ungulate animals walk tippy-toed, there is no need for high heels.  Just paint her two-toenails.  Yay!

Oh, I realise I might get busted for two posts in a row.  Sorry folks.

9 hours ago, Daniele said:

One of the worst event ever, each "girl" is worse than the last 🤢
Neidre and Lives are disgusting. Also Lilith, with those... those... eeewwww 🤮
Seriously kinkoid, what's wrong with you!

Anyway, got the goat today...

A little off topic, but care to share some of your favorite girls from this game, or anime/game girls you'd prefer the devs to base their next set of girls on?  This isn't the first time you've complained about the girls in an event, so I"m curious what your tastes are.  Might be useful feedback for future themes.

I couldn't disagree more with Daniele.  I find most of the girls on offer this event to be stunning and sexy.  That might accidentally define me as into bestiality, but whatever.  Deniz has a special spmething as well as one of the best figures and legs of any girl I've seen in HH and Hornita has the kind of beauty I thought was monopolised by Arcana.  She is most certainly my little pony and would do all those Barbie movies proud.

If I have any criticisms it is Lives (not into centaurs or similar creatures), and there are no harpies.  I'm sure it would be possible to create the most beautiful creature from imbricated feathers and an eagle's wings - capable of winning the Wearable Art Award.  One of my own creations along the harpy lines was a falcon girl and I was quite pleased with how she turned out.  Another one I drew was a bat girl, but more along the lines of a pterosaur than a bat.

No, all this was right up my alley and I'm pleased at how it turned out.  If I don't get Hornita though I'll cry!

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I couldn't disagree more with Daniele.  I find most of the girls on offer this event to be stunning and sexy.  That might accidentally define me as into bestiality, but whatever.  Deniz has a special spmething as well as one of the best figures and legs of any girl I've seen in HH and Hornita has the kind of beauty I thought was monopolised by Arcana.  She is most certainly my little pony and would do all those Barbie movies proud.

If I have any criticisms it is Lives (not into centaurs or similar creatures), and there are no harpies.  I'm sure it would be possible to create the most beautiful creature from imbricated feathers and an eagle's wings - capable of winning the Wearable Art Award.  One of my own creations along the harpy lines was a falcon girl and I was quite pleased with how she turned out.  Another one I drew was a bat girl, but more along the lines of a pterosaur than a bat.

No, all this was right up my alley and I'm pleased at how it turned out.  If I don't get Hornita though I'll cry!

Are you basing this solely off of Lives's 0-star picture? She actually changes the most between stages as she becomes less and less centaur-ish and more cat-girl.