Do you like monster girls?

Daniele

Do you like monster girls?  

164 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like monster girls?

• I LOVE them, they are my favorite! Please give me moar!
    • I like them, it's good to have some of them in my harem.
    • Neutral, i don't mind if girls are completely human or not.
    • I don't like them, if i can choose i prefer only normal girls.
    • I HATE them, they're disgusting! Please stop this madness!

5 hours ago, Observer_X said:

The results after only six hours already get me preoccupied... if this is the trend, this game is definitely going to get badder...

I didn't complain about the sci-fi event which is not my favourite.
I don't understand why you do it so much.
The main character in this game is a were-rabbit. 

Anyway you've been here from the beginning, you can see it that it is not the trend it's just an event. 

Edited by CR0
  • Like 3

I love monster girls, I prefer them over normal girls. my top 4 are Liquid girls like

ei1dhi.jpg

which we got with Deniz, now to win her from Epic Pachi, also love snake girls which we get with Neidre, just wish her scales were a more warm color like

23le911.png

My third is tentacles, and while we do have Octavia, I prefer a darker color and with normal hair such as

eftcx.jpg

and fourth I love Arachnid Girls which I hope we will get one day such as

zludj8.jpg

• Like 1

Im cool with them. Most at least. But this is hentai. It wouldnt be if there wast any weird shit. 😛

My fav is Lupa. Cant say she isnt a bit of a monster girl, so I am mostly in favor. 

Exception: I wouldnt have designed the female Davy Jones tbh. A bit much. 

• Like 1

More into the succubus thing myself, but some monster girls aren't bad. Most however, aren't my thing

I understand why the devs did this event, tho. They tie in their events to major nerd movie releases, and Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald is releasing in USA November 16

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Observer_X said:

The results after only six hours already get me preoccupied... if this is the trend, this game is definitely going to get badder...

Yep, unexpected results so far, at least for me.
So it seems we are in the minority here 🙁

• Sad 1

I'm a Kemonomimi and Elf girl man myself. I do love many other monstergirls but that is more about the girl in question per se, not her race in general. And since we spoke of furries on the other topic, I'm no furry fan, however there are few exceptions among billions of furries out there. Call it shallow, but that's mostly if not all because of their proportions that match my 'perfect girl' looks wise. For all the fictional races girls in various media, what drives us to these girls (most of us straight folks considered sane by todays standard) are their human traits anyways, so liking them is nothing weird at all. It's just psychology, nothing special really.

• Like 1

It's really important yo clarify what are you considering a monster girl. Do you mean a cute girl with cat ears and a tail, or horns and wings? Those are awesome!

Or do you mean hulking monsters like Gork and the female Davy Jones aka Oktavia(oh boy here comes the salt) which i can't see even one decent reason to exist? If you are talking about those freaks then NO!!! Keep those things away from the game!

Edited by Cantrix
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

It's really important yo clarify what are you considering a monster girl. Do you mean a cute girl with cat ears and a tail, or horns and wings? Those are awesome!

Pretty much this. I'm very particular about my monster girl likes and dislikes. 

I think its important for the bottom half is human as possible for me... Otherwise I'd feel like a total degenerate playing a hentai themed browser game 😋 ! (I'm only teasing), but by all means MOAR CATGIRLS!

• Like 1

Well, it seems that this is a complete lost for monster girls haters.

And seriously, I would prefer a furry girl to the slime, half snake, and octopus one, at least they are freaking mammals! Heck! Most furries have joints that bend like humans. So if monster girls are here to stay, I demand a furry event! 🤣 

Edit: I'm not into furry stuff myself, but it has always struck me as strange how some people can like the most f**ked up stuff, and still find furries shameful. 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Well, it seems that this is a complete lost for monster girls haters.

And seriously, I would prefer a furry girl to the slime, half snake, and octopus one, at least they are freaking mammals! Heck! Most furries have joints that bend like humans. So if monster girls are here to stay, I demand a furry event! 🤣 

Edit: I'm not into furry stuff myself, but it has always struck me as strange how some people can like the most f**ked up stuff, and still find furries shameful. 

That is because of the furry fetish, where people dress in furry suits to have sex. It is only a small percentage of the group, but it is the only one most people know. Anyway, it makes people uncomfortable whereas lamias and cecaelias are too far off to be directly linked to human activities like that. Tentacle hentai works the same way. Too far off reality, triggering your imagination instead of the very real connotation with people in a suit.

Anyway, I am all for variety in the girls. I am not really attracted to snakegirls, spidergirls and centaur alike girls. However, that doesn't mean I would not want them when I happen to get them, like with the current mission girl. The only girl I do not want, is Nika. She turns me off completely. It was a sad day when they added a permanent pachinko version of Nika in the game 😂

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

So, fair warning, Pheralia is based on Sarah Kerrigan from Starcraft, and takes on the "queen of blades" form in later scenes:

sarah-kerrigan.jpg?ssl=1

Really, I was kind of indifferent to this monster girls thing the first time around, but enough is enough at this point.

• Like 1

I really don't care for most monsters, and tentacle-stuff for that matter.  When I DL hentai or other art they go straight into the trash.  Ditto watersports.

But, I never would have said anything because I figure that ship sailed out of sight form Day 1 with were-rabbits multiplying like, well, rabbits.

There was an anime Monster Girls that wasn't terrible, but it wasn't that graphic either, IIRC.  Basically a story about how monsters are people too.  Succubus, Dullahan, and I can't remember the other 2. (Was a winter witch/snow maiden one of them?)

I never saw Beowulf but I distinctly recall people saying that Grendel's mom was hot!  (Angelina Jolie was never my thing.)

My beef is that each of us gets to decide how OUR girls look on OTHER PEOPLE'S screens.  So, if you want to reduce your exposure to something you find distasteful (like monster girls) you can't do a thing about it.  You're at the mercy of people who will never see your computer so wouldn't be any the wiser if the girls were in their 0-star or 5-star poses when you play.  Not exactly sure why things work this way, but I'm guessing that it'll never, ever change.

• 4 months later...

Actually I don't mind them, in general. If any girl with animal parts (ears, tail...) count as a monster girl, then there are some of them I truly find cute, Bunny herself, for example, but others, like snake girls or dragon girls, I can find them cool, but don't turn me on very much (don't dislike them, either). I guess it's a matter of tastes, and a big community is bound to have a wide range of likings 😆

I'm okay with most of them, though there are some that make things questionable... like centaurs or other large body with multiple legs sort of monster girls.

My preference would be toward more humanoid, reptile/scales, and I suppose those leaning more toward human looking like Lupa and Bunny.

Though if I were to say what I dislike, then it would be slime, fish (like full on mermaids), bird (I don't like harpies), and tentacle type monster girls.

On 11/3/2018 at 6:35 PM, Kamira said:

I love monster girls, I prefer them over normal girls. my top 4 are Liquid girls like

ei1dhi.jpg

which we got with Deniz, now to win her from Epic Pachi, also love snake girls which we get with Neidre, just wish her scales were a more warm color like

23le911.png

My third is tentacles, and while we do have Octavia, I prefer a darker color and with normal hair such as

eftcx.jpg

and fourth I love Arachnid Girls which I hope we will get one day such as

zludj8.jpg

Dunno about arachnid girls - lustily staring into which eyes?  The confusion would be guaranteed to make me go soft!

I don't really care about the derivations, but during the Monster Girls event, it was hard for me to decide who was best.  Neidre's affection scenes were just so super sexy, the true lamia that she is.  Deniz was fascinating, even if her personality was rather transparent.  I only wish I'd managed to get Lives.  She proves just how sexy cats can be on the basis of her poses, a bit like the mysterious Yulya in Everlasting Summer.  Hornita was maybe a little bit too Disneyesque or Barbie for me, but Maleva was amazing.  As for Gork, the least said about 'her' the better!  She's an outlier to my opinion.

However, I was an outlier myself in finding Octavia both beautiful and very sweet.  Not sure I'd ever want to be described as an octopus though.  That term seems to refer to men who can't keep their hands to themselves and seems to apply best to Hollywood and the casting couch.  I went out with a female version once and, like a highly skilled pickpocket, she managed to extricate my dick from my trousers without my even realising.  It was bloody unnerving and we didn't last long.

To sum up: that event was one of my all-time favourites with the Satyr, Lilith, perhaps the least desirable for me.  It was a fight between this event and Magic Girls for appeal.