present does not appear after collecting all daily activities , needs releoad

windia

I've had that happen recently, too, but not all the time. I've also had the blank screen once at the next step, i.e. after clicking "Get present". (The kobans were awarded correctly, just no confirmation.)

Edit: Also, it was not related to the event mission counter in my cases, as I usually don't pick that mission up as the last one. I suspect there's a more general communication issue between the client and the server.

Edited by _shal_

This bug happens to me, all the time.  However it got worse tonight.  I was having to use kobans to finish the last couple of missions in the last minutes before reset, and it preventing the present page from loading.  So not only did I not get the 150 koban gift for finishing the missions, I'm out the 60 kobans I spent to skip the times on those last missions.  Could I at least get my kobans back?

• 2 weeks later...

The 150 kobans bonus gift is now back without reloading, although I think I have noted something strange. Starting from the second time in a day where I open the Activities page, I found myself put directly to the end of the mission list. As far as I remember, in the past at every access of the page one were put to the start of the list. Nothing too annoying, just need to first scroll up instead of down, but I would like to know if I am the only one with this small issue.

On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:20 PM, Observer_X said:

As far as I remember, in the past at every access of the page one were put to the start of the list. Nothing too annoying, just need to first scroll up instead of down, but I would like to know if I am the only one with this small issue.

In my opinion/ observation you identified wrong cause: I got scrolled down to the "lowest" finished mission. 

That means, if I start top to bottom, I get scrolled down step by step - which I find nice.

If I leave one out, than it scrolls down to the lower one. 

So instead of scrolling to the highest possible one, it shows me the last finished one. Since several weeks now.

If you "reobservate" - does this fit?

2 hours ago, windia said:

In my opinion/ observation you identified wrong cause: I got scrolled down to the "lowest" finished mission. 

That means, if I start top to bottom, I get scrolled down step by step - which I find nice.

If I leave one out, than it scrolls down to the lower one. 

So instead of scrolling to the highest possible one, it shows me the last finished one. Since several weeks now.

If you "reobservate" - does this fit?

I already checked before you asked... at least for me it is not so. I get scrolled down to the end independently from the missions I have already completed.