Promote your club here!

Chthugha

17 hours ago, JCDC85 said:

Hey Everyone. I'm looking for a club to join. I hopped around a few open clubs but haven't seen much in conversation or contribution yet. Wanna make sure I find the right one before I  really start throwing my financial weight into it. If I could find one with around 80+ total stats I would know everyone else is serious and "in it to win it". English speaking. Unless you prefer me not to know what everyone else is saying, then it could be Mandarin or old-timey Clinton, lol. Currently level 65 with $8500 kobans and 17 girls and a maxed HC stat. Although, maybe I'll be 70 by the time you read this, been workin hard. I Fucks!

Hi JCDC85. Have you tried the Yuragi-so club yet  (ID: 4490)? We re 4 members. For the chatting part, I m always there. I try to play as much as I can but you can be sure to see me at 22h (french time). I try to put as much as I can to lvl it up. We usually speak English ( french is a possibility). You have the lvl required to enter if that interests you  (lvl 20 min). See you maybe later.

On 10/15/2019 at 11:31 AM, JCDC85 said:

Hey Everyone. I'm looking for a club to join. I hopped around a few open clubs but haven't seen much in conversation or contribution yet. Wanna make sure I find the right one before I  really start throwing my financial weight into it. If I could find one with around 80+ total stats I would know everyone else is serious and "in it to win it". English speaking. Unless you prefer me not to know what everyone else is saying, then it could be Mandarin or old-timey Clingon, lol. Currently level 65 with $8500 kobans and 17 girls and a maxed HC stat. Although, maybe I'll be 70 by the time you read this, been workin hard. I Fucks!

Please consider club "brassy en mole".  

We are 12 members, Spanish Russian & English

Atm we have 79 upgrades and we vote where to improve next.  

I will add you.   If you like you can join 

On 10/16/2019 at 8:18 AM, butt plug said:

Hi JCDC85. Have you tried the Yuragi-so club yet  (ID: 4490)? We re 4 members. For the chatting part, I m always there. I try to play as much as I can but you can be sure to see me at 22h (french time). I try to put as much as I can to lvl it up. We usually speak English ( french is a possibility). You have the lvl required to enter if that interests you  (lvl 20 min). See you maybe later.

Thank you Butt Plug(feels weird to say) and fvtaxman. I really do appreciate the offers! For right now though I think I have found a home and am enjoying it quite a bit. 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, JCDC85 said:

Thank you Butt Plug(feels weird to say) and fvtaxman. I really do appreciate the offers! For right now though I think I have found a home and am enjoying it quite a bit. 

Feels weird to say "Butt Plug"?  You shouls see him at parties!! Haha

• Haha 1

⛩️    HELLO AND LET ME WELCOME YOU TO OUR TEMPLE !    ⛩️

Temple of Sex is new club with higher level players who are willing to grow our club  even more !

There  are currently 11 members out of 23 (and even more in the future ) so there is plenty of space for new faces !

Our players are willing to cooperate in updating club to specific goal and always in mood to chat  !

There are only few simple rules :

1.Be an active player (dont come in game once a month:D )

2. Contribute at least 2mil a month to club updates (which is small sum really)

3. Look at the club chat (to see future club plans and chat of course !)

4. And be level 150 or above to join (if you are few levels short we can add you anyway dont worry)

Club name: Temple of Sex

Club ID to find us faster : #1965

I hope we will meet soon !

Guru-Club leader :D

On 9/11/2019 at 2:36 PM, casey said:

Amazing how many clubs state that their goal is to " have fun" but as soon as you have players associating with other players 

expectations develop and petty slights and grievances occur and that isn't much fun :(

Did you read the expectations in advance? Could help. ;)

• Thinking 2

On 10/31/2019 at 6:32 PM, Phile said:

Did you read the expectations in advance? Could help. ;)

- Name of the club (Belgium)
- 
ID of the club (#1828)
- 
Language spoken in the club (Dutch/English)
- 
Your current amount of members (27 and 4 places open)
- 
Goal of the club (Having fun)
- 
Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club (No lvl restriction. Only not active members will be kicked)
- !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expectations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! of the members (contibute and be active)

7 hours ago, brassygirl said:

You are welcome to join with our club.  If you find us competitive AND can state upon arrival what it means:  'brassy en mole'.    

Brassygirl you should approach Chthugha..............you would be a welcome addition and in my opinion the level of club chat would be more interesting

• Sad 1

i'm sorry about the previous post.........i mistakenly thought it was brassygirl seeking to join a club when actually it was Kanchou

Well Kanchou what i wrote to brassygirl applies to you to contact Chthugha and if there is room and you meet whatever club requirements 

there are i'm sure your request will be seriously considered (Chthugha is a former forum moderator and has a lot of relevant insights about the game)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, casey said:

i'm sorry about the previous post.........i mistakenly thought it was brassygirl seeking to join a club when actually it was Kanchou

Well Kanchou what i wrote to brassygirl applies to you to contact Chthugha and if there is room and you meet whatever club requirements 

there are i'm sure your request will be seriously considered (Chthugha is a former forum moderator and has a lot of relevant insights about the game)

In fact, brassygirl was in my club in the past... but she left and now sh has her own club :(

• Thinking 1

Hey Hentai Heroes ! 

Our Club needs 2 Members again , cause we are active Players . Members that have Inactivity for a couple of weeks are Bodys and get disposed .

We are BIKINI WARRIORS 

We are an open minded international Club .

Our Chat is about the Game in English .

We also can speak German some can speak Italien etc .

We want active Players that love this Game and want to bring themselves into it .

If you invest in the Club and keep on playing your Investment is sure .

We don´t force Members to invest .

We like to wellcome You as a new Member ! 

Aslong as you have a Level of 120 ( makes you serious ) .

So come and join and see for yourself .

MfG Homer

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.11.06_22h13m05s_005_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.11.06_22h02m46s_003_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.11.06_22h10m09s_004_.png

• Like 1

On 11/3/2019 at 7:46 AM, Chthugha said:

In fact, brassygirl was in my club in the past... but she left and now sh has her own club :(

Actually that isn't 100% true is it?

brassygirl who started the chit-chat thread, is a member of a club.  

I started brassy en mole where she is a treasured member.  She is surrounded by members who treasure her.

She did leave "your" club.  For nearly a year she didn't post in this forum, immediately after leaving your club. 

You can ask but she seems happy with her decisions.  brassy en mole certainly wouldn't be the same without her.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, fvtaxman said:

Actually that isn't 100% true is it?

brassygirl who started the chit-chat thread, is a member of a club.  

I started brassy en mole where she is a treasured member.  She is surrounded by members who treasure her.

She did leave "your" club.  For nearly a year she didn't post in this forum, immediately after leaving your club. 

You can ask but she seems happy with her decisions.  brassy en mole certainly wouldn't be the same without her.

I know you are the club leader, I also know brassy used your account in the past to post a message. With a club called brassy and mole, all I can assume is that she is important in the creation of the club brassy and mole. I am not sure why it isn't true what I said.

I still don't know why she left though. All I can say is that the whole club was confused. I also know she didn't post on the forum for a year and that quite soon after she left she was in brassy and mole. I don't mind her leaving, I just would like to know why she left. All I can say is that everybody liked her in the club. We are all happy she returned to the forum, because at least she always shows a positive vibe.

• Like 1

brassy en mole         Club ID  3250         No restrictions

50 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

With a club called brassy and mole,

the club, as promoted on this thread, is brassy en mole.  

"en mole" is Spanish meaning approximately 'brassy covered in chocolate sauce'.   "Mole" is traditional sauce often found in Mexico, often at Christmas & feasts.

I own the club brassy calls home.  

Here are more details:  

We have 12 members (open for 23) w/89 upgrades.  Our XP is maxed.   This was a club vote of what is most important, to us.

My level is 266.  10 players are lower level, so on average we are lower level players with a relatively higher impact, as I mention max XP and ymen to 16.  That wont seem much to some who max out long ago.

So, those interested, in a low key club, where we speak Spanish English and occasionally Russian, we have room for 10 new players.

It will be great to get these levels finished up. Thank you for starting this thread to promote our clubs.  Thank you for clearing this up too.

As far as I know:  (please correct this if updated)  The owner founder (in this case me) and no other can "boot" from the club.  The player has no actual recourse.  I am not sure this is correct.  So please anyone help me of this item.

The intrigrity and honesty of the club owner is really truly "essential" bc a player can lose their entire contribution.  Correct?

Everyone who joins a club depends on the owner.  In brassy en mole I am the owner.  When a player joins, then makes contributions, they are placing their trust in me, not brassy or someone else.  Not even Kinkoid.  At least this is what I think is true.

There are no restrictions of membership, you are welcome to join and  then see if you wish to continue.  If a player makes a request, it lasts 48 hours.  If I miss you, please try again or post a message.

Thanks to all for your kind consideration of our club brassy en mole ID 3250.

I am fvtaxman.  Happy to provide my email if it doesn't violate the rules.  I prefer 'axman'.   Fvt Axman.

Nos vemos.

brassy en mole    ID 3250         Requests @fvtaxman    

Just walking in boasts your XP by 10% :  your money by  8%.

Charm players?  Double welcome!!  

No rules.  No restrictions.  

All are welcome.  

brassy en mole is HH future.  You can join us now.

image.png.553f445f14691e5c8f4a82c8bf6de4bc.png

Too over the top???  hehehe.  oxxxo- brassy

• Darsca pinned this topic