Promote your club here!

Chthugha

hace 13 horas, blaa dijo:

member of club = better stats, more income, more gain in experience, option to chat with other players (who are only in your club)

tasks: helping the club to improve, lvl1-10 with cash, 10-20 with kobans

future: maybe more features

Ohh i see now... thx for the info

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Heroes !

BIKINI WARRIORS are still looking for new members !!!

If that vacant place is filled , I still have to fire two inactive Players .

We want active Players .

We don´t have forced Donations . Everybody donates if he wants to bring us forward .

We expect Level 100 as a minimum Level .

We speak English or German in our Chat , if you want to chat .

Thats all , so come and join us .

Yours Homer

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.28_10h43m39s_002_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.28_10h41m42s_001_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.03.18_10h53m35s_001_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2018.12.08_06h03m23s_001_.png

• 2 weeks later...

New player (just about 2 weeks), L59 - still learning the game, but I've got the basics down. 

Any invites or suggestions on improvements will be listened to.  And yeah, I know I leveled up affection in a weird order.  Learning as I go here.  Regine is next.

harem59.jpg

harem59gear.jpg

Hi Heroes !

BIKINI WARRIORS still need 2 new Members !

The former once I had to fire for not playing anymore .

We like active Players from Level 100 upwards .

No forced Donations . 

We have improved our Stat lately .

Yours Homer

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.07.28_15h53m01s_001_.png

Ashampoo_Snap_2019.04.28_10h43m39s_002_.png

Alphamax Bikini Warrior.jpg

Fighter Bikini Warrior.jpg

8 hours ago, Салерион said:

@Aiken

Max lvl for all girls. Max stars from cheap to expensive. 

Also, your class and your battle-team?

Learned that.  Trying to hold to it.  But I understand first you max stars on the battle team, then level affection stars from cheap to expensive, yes?

Hardcore: Bunny, Ankyo, Regine

On 7/28/2019 at 7:32 PM, Aiken said:

Learned that.  Trying to hold to it.  But I understand first you max stars on the battle team, then level affection stars from cheap to expensive, yes?

Personally i - at first maximising profit. More precisely, if the combat team has gray 5 *, first of them. Then - profitability. Orange 3 * for the combat team - in order of profitability, but you can spend a little earlier. Violet 3 * for the combat team - when the non-combat orange 3 * began to increase to the 3rd star.

In your battle team next unit - Fairy. Next - look at the circumstances and the presence of colored units with good stats.

Hi Heroes !

I woud like to bring this topic back to his origin .

Its called promote your club here and not get beginners started .

My BIKINI WARRIORS feel a bit lonely cause we miss two Members .

So if you like active playing come and join us .

Yours Homer

Alphamax Bikini Warrior.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

Dutch Heroes heeft door een inactief persoon weer een plek vrij. Ben je Nederlands? Of vind je Nederland gewoon te gek. Sluit je aan bij de Dutch Heroes!

Dutch Heroes has an open spot due to someone's continued inactivity. Are you Dutch? Or do you think the Dutch are awesome? Join the Dutch Heroes.

Club .jpg

On 7/28/2019 at 12:32 PM, Aiken said:

if your a hardcore than whenever a 5 star hardcore becomes available go all out to get her.........it will do wonders for your battle team, and of course max her stats as quickly

as possible 

• 4 weeks later...

A club open for newbies and veterans alike Name: SEX BERSERKERS
ID: 3781
Server Location: HH.com
Language: English, but can at least answer questions for Portuguese-BR, Español, and 日本語
Current members: 38/38 - FULL AGAIN 
Motivation: Offering a Fair hang out spot for players. the club is not closed or restricted right now, 'cause we remember what is like to start from scratch and actually value and help newcomers. - Let's reach max level together and help people who want to be active
Requirements: we ask for a membership fee of 60 kobans / per 2 weeks, or 120 kobans per month. 

you must be active: we delete inactive members that stopped for up to 1 week for each 20 donation points. To a max of 3 months. 

you must be fair. WE HELP EACH OTHER. and we don't insult or harm our members in any way.

Current Level: 3,971 - Booster Upgrades - 110  

Screenshot_20190909-235434_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by Fern109
Club is full

- Name of the club (Belgium)
- 
ID of the club (#1828)
- 
Language spoken in the club (Dutch/English)
- 
Your current amount of members (27 and 4 places open)
- 
Goal of the club (Having fun)
- 
Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club (No lvl restriction. Only not active members will be kicked)
- 
Expectations of the members (contibute and be active)

20 hours ago, Phile said:

- Name of the club (Belgium)
- 
ID of the club (#1828)
- 
Language spoken in the club (Dutch/English)
- 
Your current amount of members (27 and 4 places open)
- 
Goal of the club (Having fun)
- 
Possible restrictions for people when wanting to join the club (No lvl restriction. Only not active members will be kicked)
- 
Expectations of the members (contibute and be active)

Amazing how many clubs state that their goal is to " have fun" but as soon as you have players associating with other players 

expectations develop and petty slights and grievances occur and that isn't much fun :(

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, casey said:

Amazing how many clubs state that their goal is to " have fun" but as soon as you have players associating with other players 

expectations develop and petty slights and grievances occur and that isn't much fun :(

maybe for you, but other people may think differently :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/11/2019 at 8:36 PM, casey said:

Not my experience in the club. We're not overly active in the chat, but it's for most anyway just to be in a nice club with a name you like with preferably good stats. You were in the competitive range of things. That automatically means more selfishness to keep up with rivals. That can be a fun killer.

• Like 1

On 9/11/2019 at 2:36 PM, casey said:

Are you leaving me 😂

So, hi! I know that I've already posted in other topics and that some of you might have seen it but I want to give it a try here.

So, my club's name's Yuragi-so

It's ID's 4490

We speak English, French and Japanese for amateurs

We're 22/23. I try to contribute as much as I can to have more space and bonuses

My club's goal's to make new players win more money, not being alone and leveling up so they can enter in better clubs afterwards if they want

For the restriction, you have to be at least lvl20 

At least upgrade a bit the club, being polite (no confrontations) and we can use abbreviations in chats  

I will update every time their are changes

Thanks for reading this and hope that I'm gonna see you in my club 😉

Edited by butt plug

Liebe Forumgemeinde, bei uns wird leider durch Inaktivität bald ein Plätzchen frei (Gentleman Club (GER) - Levelplatz 9, Constribution Platz 1).

Wer also aktiv ist, kein Problem hat, dass wir mehr oder weniger deutsch sprechen und mindestens Level 330 ist, kann gerne sich kurz melden :)

Berwerbungen bitte hier 🙂 https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/11079-gentlemen-club-ger/

Edited by Turin Turambar1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Darsca pinned this topic